Chapter 33

[Y/ns Pov]

Fear appears in my eyes as i keep my gaze on Amelia. She heard that. She heard what i said. "Amelia will you come here please?" I asked. "W-what are you? What are all of you!? Did you lie to me Y/n?!" She used my name as she rose her voice. "Amelia. Me and Mattheo would not lie to you and i dont want you to be scared." I insist while she marches over to me.

"And professor snape? I knew he looked familiar! What the bloody hell is going on?!" Amelia exclaims whilst she finally made it to me. "Em this is a big secret okay? You have to promise me you won't say anything! Okay? I don't want you to be in here okay. So go lay back down and do not come down here until i ask, do you understand me?" I ask, now more serious then i was before.

She furrowed her brow, "I want to know what is going on." She states, keeping her eyes glued onto mine. "You dont need to know anymore then what youve already heard. After i am done talking we will never speak of what youve heard, and that starts now. Goodbye sweetie." I lower my tone to her, hoping she would leave. 'I dont like this. I dont like this feeling at all'

"Fine." She started to walk away. "My point is she doesnt need to be included in any of this. You can use me all you want, ill take any damn punishment you want to throw in my lane for declining this offer ill do whatever. But no. I refuse to let her be apart of any of this." I argue, keeping my eyes on Mattheo. He looks at me with a sigh.

Voldemort handed Mattheo his wand. "Here son. You know what to do. After that why dont you two go spend precious family time with your own little girl along with the rest of you children." Voldemort was pissed. But i could care less what he said.

Mattheo mumbled a spell my way and suddenly it fell like a million shards of glass were slicing through my skin. But i didnt make a sound. I didnt even let out a tear or a shaky breath.

I wouldnt let Voldemort win this one, not today. So i stood up with my chin high and let the group of our friends follow me out.

[Mattheos Pov]

Y/n remained silent. We all silently rushed up to me and hers bedroom. The moment we shut the door she let out a shaky breath and started stripping from the dress. I could clearly see the shards of what seemed to be glass in her skin. Blood started to drip and i was surprised she wasnt screaming bloody murder. "Mom!!" Amelia rushed out of the bed up to Y/n and the group whom were trying to take out the shards.

"Shes okay Amelia. Moms okay. Can you do me a favor and turn the shower head on?" I ask whilist helping pull out shards. Amelia looks at Y/n terrified, "Of course!" She rushes into the bathroom to turn on the shower.

Now tears were falling down her face as she tried to remain silent. "Okay this one right here is really deep so i need you to keep your eyes on me and say anything to distract yourself okay?" I moved infront of Y/n to remove one that had been laying under her collar bone.

"I love you Mattheo!" She blurted quickly as i removed the shard lodged into her chest "M-mom are you okay?" Amelia asked from behind us. We were pulling all the shards out, all of us. Blaise and Draco were working on her back, Astoria and Pansy were working on her stomach, theodore and lorenzo were working on her legs, and i was working on her chest and arms.

Estella rushed in fast. "Back up! Everyone." She spoke loudly.

[Y/ns Pov]

Estella forced me to eye her now. "its going to hurt Y/n, worse then any pain ever before okay?" She drew her wand out to me. "Mattheo grab me a towel." I demanded, he rushes into the bathroom then back out to me. I twirled the towel around and around until it was in the shape of a thick rope

I then bit down on it and nodded my head yes for her to do the damn spell. She muttered the spell and i bit down as hard as i could, holy shit this hurt like a son of a bitch. The spell took out all of the shards remaining, of course there were still many in every area. I could feel the hot tears running down my cheeks and then meeting the towel. "Mum!" Amelias voice was shaky.

"Healing spells! Now!" Estella said whilist walking closer to me. "Its okay Y/n. Im here." She tried to comfort me while removing the towel from my mouth. "You didnt do anything wrong Y/n. You were trying to protect her, there was no reason for that." Estella whispered trying to reason with me.

I was shaking, everwhere. I felt like i was going to fall, "Stell-" I grasped her arm almost collapsing. "Its okay. Your body is going through alot of stress with that stunt he pulled." She let my grip her arms. "Come on, were going take a shower. You look like a slaughter house."  said as she took my said and helped me walk to the bathroom with Mattheo, she shut the door.

Mattheo began to strip. "N-no. I need a bath. Bath not shower." i started shaking my head no at the sight of the water falling down, "Okay sit her down Mattheo. Ill get a bath cloth to clean her with." Astoria looked back at Mattheo.

"Okay." He agreed and started turning on the bath water. I sat down in the middle of the bathtub and Mattheo sat in the bath behind me, letting his legs cuff mine. "Here." Astoria mumbled, handing Mattheo a washcloth. Mattheo still had his underwear on, i could feel them against my back. Astoria sat infront of me with her wash cloth, she still had her bra on and underwear.

Now they began to scrub the dried blood off of me. "Y/n?" Mum walked in, "Im okay." I mumbled, voice weak. "Im sorry Y/n! If i had realized you were going to get punished that badly i would of said something!" She explained herself. "Mattheo couldnt help it mum. He was forced to do whatever spell he tells him." I explained, trying to keep her okay.

She kissed my forehead, "Im so sorry dear.. mummy loves you. Mummy loves you.." She assured me before having to walk out.
__________________________________
End of chapter 33! I hope you enjoyed! Trust me the chaos does not end here! It only escalates from here, this section of the series is probably the worst out of the whole series.

Leave any thoughts here! The next chapter should be out soon or already is by the time you read this!

Bye!~{1204 words}