End Game -Chapter 52-

[Y/ns Pov]

Tears were running down my face as i practically sprinted over to Pansy. We all touched her and appearated the hell out of that damn hall.

We were in Amelias dorm now on her carpet floor. The room was still intact. Amelia was sitting on the bed quietly. "Amelia look away!" I raise my voice, letting the tears seep down my face.

"Y/n we cant stay in here forever.." Mattheo muttered, Blaise sat next to her head, placing it in his lap, "Im so sorry, my love.." Blaise whispered. We could all see the tear slip out of his eye and fall onto her face.

I shook my head as the tears streamed down my face, "They'll all pay. I promise you Pansy." I grabbed her cold hand and placed a kiss in the palm of her hand, letting the tears flow down to the collar of my shirt

"Come on Amelia. Its time." I said as i stood up, "Y/n what are you doing!?" Mattheo asks, everyone looks up at us, realizing Amelias in the room

"To get my revenge." I say with an emotionless face as i eye the door, keeping Amelias wrist tight in mine before we both rushed out.

We were walking quickly down the common rooms, through the hallways, to the stairs floor after floor. Everyone was trying to catch up to us, as we made our way past the great hall.

Amelia was completely silent the whole walk. "Voldemort!" I shouted, walking through what once use to be the gates into hogwarts.

Im guessing they had just killed his stupid snake, because he looked like he just suffered something big.

"Ahh, one of my finest. Please, show them your greatness Y/n. You've earned it." He smiled at me.

I grinned back at him in a sly manner. I was certainly pissed now. "Repeat after me sweetie. Tortustian." I say, holding her hand.

"Tortustian.." We said together, our palms facing Voldemort. "Y/n!" Voldemort shouted, "Y/n no! This will kill you!" Astoria shouted loudly,

Me and Amelia continued, letting my magic shoot from our hands. Repeating the spell, getting louder and more consistent.

"Stop it!" Astoria screamed, i shook my head no while Amelia held my hand, "Harry!!" I shouted loudly, motioning for his que.

He jumped out of Hagrids arms and stared to blast magic out of his wand. "H-hurry!" I screamed, continuing the spell with Amelia. He had to get this done as quickly as he could.

But voldemort himself was too weak already with all his horcruxes gone, so he couldnt hold on for much longer. I shook my head no, unable to continue and Harry's blast of light won over Voldemorts, but my eyes fell shut before i could see the damn bastard die.

"Y/n!" Mattheo shouted, rushing over to me, watching his own father die infront of him.

[Mattheos Pov]

I rushed to Y/ns side and picked her up, "Come on Amelia!" I say, grabbing her hand for us to appearate.

Before i could disappear i caught a glimpse of him, his ashes bursting. He was gone. Finally. But at the price of Y/n.

We were now in the new mansion. "How could you!?" Tom appearated infront of me. "You didnt want him alive either way!" I say hurriedly, rushing to the medical room.

I didnt even know this room existed, along with the nurses that were in it. I placed her onto one of the beds, "She said the chances of it killing her were very low! She said this wasnt going to happen!" Amelia exclaimed as she came besides me,

"What happened?" The nurse asked as she started preforming a few healing spells, "She killed him. Voldemort. She killed him with her bare magic." i explained.