Sister -Chapter 46-

For Emerald Malfoy i see her looking like Sabrina carpenter. Just like a bit taller. Her age would be around 22, so not much older then the characters now.

Those are just reference photos for the character, the last ones clothing wasnt like her style that i invisioned but the rest is kind of how i see Emerald being

These photos are more of the style that Emerald has

__________________________________

Flashback [Y/ns Pov]

"Damn you!" I raised my voice at her. Emeralds laughter filled the room, god this woman was hysterical.

My hands were shaking as blood marked my shirt and my hands. Draco and Estella were in one of the hidden rooms upstairs, Mother and Father had left for work out of town and left Emerald to watch us during the winter break.

"You needed the practice somehow, Y/n! I only helped you!" Emerald said. My eyes glanced back to the slaughtered bunny and the multiple other creatures that were left on the floor of this chamber.

I closed my eyes shut tightly, blood splatters were all over me. "Sh-shut up." I said quietly, trying to contain the tears from spilling from my eyes. How could you do something so ugly to a 12 year old?

[Regular Time] [Y/ns Pov]

I glanced back up, pulling myself out of my thoughts. I cant stand to see her, only thinking about the terrible things she did to us as children makes me want to scream.

In which is exactly why i dont want Amelia here right now. "Y/n." Someone said my name. "Yes?" I looked up to Mattheo. "Someone seems to be lost in thought.. maybe i should see what has you so stumped." Emerald says as she grasps my arms.

My eyes fall shut and Emerald sees fragments of the horrible flashback.

Her eyes open again and her glare stays hard on mine. A plastered smirk appears on my face and i shake my head no slowly, "Did you think i forgot?" I asked her, in a much more serious tone.

My face went expressionless with a hint of resentment, "If youd excuse me, i have a child id like to check up on. Ill be back when the real meeting starts." I say before standing up and making my way out of the meeting room.

Just as i was out of site i begin rushing up to my bedroom, i swing open the door to see Amelia and Theodore. "Dammit." I whisper quietly as i shut the door behind me.

A singular tear falls down my face but i quickly wipe it away. "Whatd she do??" Theodore stood up and quickly made his way over to me, "Nothing. She did nothing. But i cant keep Amy here. Not when shes here." I explain to Theodore who is now less then a foot from me.

His eyes are set on mine. "Your not really safe either.. your having Mattheos baby. If you stay here you risk that too.." He says in a lower voice. Hinting just how much he cares.

Mattheo rushes into the room, shutting the door behind him. Me and Theodore are still less then a foot away. Mattheos eyes are on me and Theodore. With instinct i move away.

"Are you okay?" Mattheo asks, knowing the past with Emerald just like everyone else. "Im fine." I say, now looking in Mattheos eyes with a nod.

"You know she'll say something later y/n." Mattheo says. I look away, i dont want to think about arguing with her. "Em. Come on, im taking you back to hogwarts okay?" I say as i motion to her.

Mattheo sighs, "But i dont want to go back mom! Whats the big deal with this girl anyways?!" Amelia stood up from her spot on the bed whilst protesting.

"Amelia. She's not safe for you to be around. I- i dont want her to tell you something you dont need to know. Or force you to do something that you don't want to." I tell her, trying to be as comforting as i can whilist i take her hands in mine.

Please just listen to me Amelia. "I am so sick and tired of being pushed out of the family and held back from family members just because you think they'll hurt me! I mean seriously what could they possibly do!" Amelia said as she pulled her hands away from me and crossed her arms.

I stopped fighting her, "Theodore take her back to hogwarts." I say before walking out. Now i was clutching the stairs railing.

I felt like how i had earlier. My legs shaky and it felt like i couldnt breathe. "So? Have we started?" I asked as i walked into the meeting room with a smirk.

Emerald looked at me and let a smile crawl onto her face. "Thats my Y/n." She smirked. I walekd in and took my seat again.

Mattheo gave me a confused stare. I looked back to Voldemort. "Dumbledore, i believe we were." Voldemort said. I nodded, "Ah yeah. We have a plan set. For the night before spring break. He'll be dead in a breeze. And then, you'll be clear to take your vengeance." I explained.

Emerald looked at me as if i were insane, killing a old, helpless, man. "What? You? Y/n Malfoy?" She asked partly shocked.

"The one and only. Just how i was taught." I smirked at her. Her smirk faded and she stood up. "Why dont you show your big sister to her room. Its been a few years.." She said to me with a grin, but this time there was nothing hidden. She seemed somewhat genuine for as genuine as she could be.

I nodded and left the meeting room with her. "I wont hurt her Y/n. And i wont hurt you. Shes just a kid. And.. im here because i need help. I need to know how to be a good mother like you."
__________________________________
End of Chapter 46! I hope uou enjoyed! Im so sorry it took me a bagillion years to finish this, ive been busy with end of the year tests and all! And finally i got let out for summer break!! So just expect more content from me soon!!

Leave any thoughts here and the next chapter should be out soon or already is by the time you read this!

Bye~{1075 words}