The illness -Chapter 49-

[Mattheos Pov]

Y/n had me sat in a bathtub, she forced me to puke just so i would get the alcohol out of me and now she was wetting a rag, "Y/n.." I mumbled.

She instantly looked back at me, "Yes Mattheo?"She asked, i think she felt bad. "Whats wrong with me..?" I say now in a slightly stronger voice.

"I.. think its just a bad cold. But you were drunk so that mustve made it worse, Mattheo.." She explained as she sat down on the rim of the bathtub and put the wet rag over my head.

Mattheo. I enjoyed how she said my name. Especially right now.

[Y/ns Pov]

At this point im not sure what it is. I havent seen him sick in so long, this kind of thing scared the crap out of me when i felt him.

"Here.." I whispered, i undressed from my bedtime shorts. Now leaving myself in laced panties i put on earlier, i got out of the shirt aswell, completely in my undergarments.

I slowly got into the tub, the water met my skin as i began to slowly straddle him. My hands reached for his soap bar, then ran it under the water for a moment to get it soapy and now, i started to gently scrub on his body.

"Im sorry.." i whispered into his neck while leaving a kiss on his jawline, and then continued to gently roll the soap bar in circles on his chest.

I heard him mumble my name, his hands grasped onto my waist lightly. "I didnt mean to be so abrupt earlier.." I added, "If i had known.. i wouldntve put up a fight.." I mumbled again as i slowly kissed his neck.

"Y/n.." He whispered again, i felt his warmth against my skin, which made me feel even worse. It wasnt body heat warmth, it was hot, sickness warmth. I looked him in the eye as we got silent for a moment.

He placed one of his hands on the side of my face, he brushed a peice of my hair behind my ear. "Just let me.." I whispered as i splashed a little bit of water on his skin to help wash off the soap,

"Have you decided on names.. for if its boy or girl?" He asked. I looked up at him, drawing my eyes away from his skin. I shook my head no, "I wanted to go over them with you.. and i didnt want to yet either way.. i want to wait until after my task.." I explained to him almost in a hushed tone.

He grabbed my face and cuffed it, drawing my direct attention to his eyes. "Y/n.. what happened to you was horrible. Your body was literally put under extreme measures that you couldnt handle. But this? This.. this is new. So just lighten up.." His voice trailed off, then he let his hands slide down to my waist.

"Mattheo.." I whispered, completely unaware of where this was going. He didnt speak, he only pushed me away from him a little. Allowing more room for him to kiss just below my bra, keeping his eyes on be the whole time.

He did it again, but slightly lower. "Your sick.. you need rest.." I whispered. "Tell me what happened.." He said in a strong voice. "Night terrors.." I mentioned. "Because of Emerald?" He asked. I nodded yes.

"Y/n.." He looked back up at me. "You know what she did to us as children.. its hard to come back from that." I explain.

He didnt even try to defend his side. "Come on.. we both need rest.." He stood up out of the tub. He looked a bit pale and he overall looked unwell.

After i stood up i got him comfortable pajamas, handing him them and helping him get into them.

We both walked over to our bed. I laid him down under the covers. After he was situated i layed down next to him and facing him.

"It feels like forever since weve both rested together. Since weve talked." Mattheo said. I sighed, "I know. Im sorry. Things have been tough lately and you know that." I explained myself.

He nodded and the both of us laid in complete silence. "Mattheo." I say, pressing my somewhat cold hands on his warm face. "Y/n." He said back to me.

"Amelia. She asked me earlier if i loved you.." I was almost mumbling at this point. No response.

"Mattheo im-" I was cut off with his obvious sleeping breaths. He never really snored, but he breathed really heavy.

Instead i dug my head into his neck and shut my eyes. His neck was extremely warm too..

[Time skip]

My eyes were shut but i could feel Mattheo. One of his arms were wrapped around my waist and the other was on my chest. His legs were intertwined with mine and his his chin rested on my head.

All while my back was facing him, how the fuck did this happen? Im not sure this is how i went to sleep.

"Goodmorning." He greeted me, "Goodmorning , how are you feeling." I asked still trying to wake up.

He tightened his grip on me. "Better.. whatever the hell you did mustve worked." He mentioned with his morning voice.

"Good then.. I think we have a meeting." I whisper to him, as a groan escaped his mouth.

His hand slipped into the top of my tank and cuffed my boob. "Do we have to..?" He asked, "Cant you just tell them we're sick?" He added.

"Mattheo. Just sit there for the bs and when were done we can stay in here all day. I promise." I explained to him. Hoping i could somehow bribe his stubborn ass to just listen.

"Do you really want to make that promise?" He asked, withdrawing his hands entirely and sitting up now.

I groaned and sat up to. My hand locked with his and he spoke, "You promise that if i go to the meeting we can stay in here the rest of the day?" He asked, our hands were lighting up with streams to ceal the promise.

"I promise." I said, now it was offical. I had to stay with him. But i didnt mind, it would be great considering recently we havent spent lots of time together.

We both got dressed and made our way downstairs. Everyone was just getting into their seats so me and mattheo hurried to ours so we could blend in.

"Sorry.." Emerald walked in. Ha, shes late. She was holding her head before blinking a few times and started to get into her seat.

What the hell is wrong?? "Emerald? Is something wrong?" Voldemort asked. She shook her head no, "I uhm.. ive just have a horrible headache since last night.. and ive been getting flashes. Almost like memories.." She explained herself.

"Ah.." Voldemort started. Me, draco, and estella instantly looked at eachother. "Well what are you seeing in such flashes?" Voldemort added.

Emeralds eyes darted to me, suddenly my head was pounding. I furrowed my brows at her and opened my mouth in shock and pain, barely able to even make a noise.

"Y/n?" Mattheo said, slowly everything sounded out, "I was h-helping you!" I tried to say now grasping the table in pain. Ive been through tough spells and hexes but this was different.

"Enough!" Voldemort slammed his hand down on the table, catching Emerald off gaurd as the pain came to stop.

"You must've not noticed, but you left. Some can easily be replaced. Luckily.. your sister, Y/n. Has stood here through everything. Odd how unfaithful one can be.. isnt it?" Voldemort said as he eyed Emerald and then Estella.

His eyes quickly darted to the door, along with mines, "Ah, Amelia. How lovely. Come sit next to your mother." Voldemort added.

I faced Mattheo, he was sitting across me. I shut my eyes, flushing out the anger and tension before fluttering them back open and turning to Amelia.

Emerald had declared her war. That was for sure. We clearly must've not been on the same page.

__________________________________

End of chapter 49! I hope you enjoyed. I know ive been late, but this upcoming week is my last week with this class so i should be able to write more frequently. Please forgive me!!

Leave any thoughts here. The next chapter should be out soon or already is by the time you read this.

Bye~{1433 words}