Chapter 5

[Y/ns Pov]

That little motherfucker. I thought while my face faded. I glared at the long slash alongside his ribcage. It went further then his ribcage. "Okay look just stand up." I felt my voice tremble at the long slash. He did as i said leaning against the sink facing me.

It was quite awkward to be almost fully naked infront of him. Especially since weve never even gotten remotely close to eachother like this.

I used my wand and cold water to rinse over the slash, just to give a cooling sensation. This seemed quite hard, considering i get squeamish over large amounts of blood. "M-mattheo.." I mumbled. "What." I could tell he was filled with discomfort over the situation. "C-can you pull your j-jeans down.. just a bit.. i cant reach the rest.." I stammered my way through the sentence.

"Go ahead and do it yourself." He  kept his eyes straight ahead of him. "E-excuse me.." I muttered. "You heard me." He spat back. "You owe me." I mumbled as i moved my shaky hands to his belt, then the button, then i slightly tugged on the button so it would come undone softly.

I may have hated him but the slash looked pretty painful, and any movement against it would of definitely hurt. His jeans instantly lowered, revealing his tight black boxers.

Kind of attractive. He was wearing a tight black t-shirt before he took it off. No! I could not be thinking about his physical features right now. "Okay this might hurt a bit." I mumbled after lightly pushing down the side of his boxers to be able to fix up the end of the slash.

I dabbed a few drops of the potion i made in the bathroom to heal the wound. He quietly groaned. "Fuck Y/n!" He quietly groaned as i did so. "Im sorry Mattheo!" I squinted in discomfort at the sight of his wound.

"Whatever." He exhaled, now it felt as though i was somehow fighting the urge to not slide down his underwear and let him unclasp my bra. No! Stop! This is so wrong. I thought, shaking myself out of the thought.

[Mattheos Pov]

Y/n was staring at my underwear, she didn't immediately stand up as i thought she would. But i couldnt complain. She has her back arched a certain way, im not sure she means to do it. Well i know she doesnt mean to. But right now she looked hot.

"What are you thinking of?" I asked. She almost instantly looked up at me. Then she stood. The two of us were close now. "Well it isnt ideally the typical thought." She insisted.

She kept her eyes on mine, intimidatingly. "Look. I can either put my jeans back on along with my shirt and walk back to my side or.." She trailed off, I knew she was teasing. We had many jokes like this just to get on eachothers nerves.

"Or?" I raised a eyebrow. "You want me to give you a example?" She asked, raising her eyebrow aswell. Now i couldnt tell if she was teasing or not. "Id like to see what you call an example." I smirked

[Y/ns Pov] 

I glared at him before kissing his collar bone. "Something like this." I mumbled as i went further slowly. He pushed me off and switched positions quickly. Now i was sitting on the sink. "Dont test me." He whispered, locking his lips with mine roughly.

He'd definitely declared war between me now. I smirked, completely ready for what he was going to do. His lips left mine and trailed down my neck as he unclasped my bra.

My phone started buzzing besides me. "H-hold on.." I mumbled as my breath escalated. "Astoria?" I asked trying to keep my cool whilist Mattheo kissed down my chest, grasping my thighs.

"Y/n you didnt call last night!! I just wanted to know how things are going..?!" Astoria asked. "Uh y-yeah! Let.. me call you ba-ck.." I started to breath harder as he went lower. "Oh is something happening Y/n!?" Astoria seemed worried. "I'll tell you about i-it later." I stammered before hanging up.

"Youll tell her about it later?" Mattheo smirked into the side of my thighs as he heald it up to his mouth. "Shut up." I dipped my head back. He chuckled quietly as he left small kissed in between my thighs as he went higher up my thighs.

He was teasing.

Sometimes i hated him with a desire. Right now was surely it. And it was easy to tell he most definitely wasnt going to play nice tonight. Tonight specifically he was going to be rough just because he can.

[Mattheos Pov]

I kissed inbetween her thighs. She was most definitely going to hate me with this kind of teasing. 

"Im going to leave it up to you. Wether you want me to continue or if you want me to pull up my pants and shirt and walk out." I looked at her, stirring her anticipation for our little hookup. "You seriously want me to beg?" She glared at me.

Something about her was so hot. I let a smirk spread my lips. Before we could say anything else there was a loud noise from a distance. "Shit i'll go check first. Just put on my t-shirt." I pulled up my jeans and ran out.

From my view i could only see a figure of what seemed like a woman. She looked bruised and cut. "C-cordela!?" I asked shocked.
__________________________________
end of chapter 5!! i hope you enjoyed! Things got very interesting very quickly. But i just thought id give yall the suspense!!

jk i read this back and im a trash writer.

leave any comment or thoughts here!! the next chapter should be out soon or already is by the time you read this!

bye~