Shh! -Chapter 44-

[Y/ns Pov]

I rush down the tiled steps, towards our dorm. The boys dorm door creaks open loudly. "Y/n." Im pretty sure Mattheo says. I can feel my chest pounding and my legs are shaking.

What's happening to me?? I pick up my pace, down to our dorm and slam the door shut as quick as i can. I then rush into Amelias dorm and shut her dorm door. "Shh!!" I whisper as i make my way into her closet and shut the door.

I can feel my chest racing, not just from running. But my legs are shaking in controlably, along with my hands. My breath movements start to become bigger and faster. At this point im ready to drop to my knees. I feel nervous.

Suddenly i hear a voice, "Hey sweetie is mom in here??" Mattheo asks, "Uh- no. Why? Is something wrong?" Amelia plays it off. "No no, please let me know if you see her." Mattheo assures before rushing out.

The moment the door closes, the closet door opens. Amelia comes rushing in, my hand is on my mouth and tears are pouring down my face, "Whats happening to me right now?!" I ask, holding my hands up infront of my face, watching them shake and tremble.

My breath is audible now, and i can feel my heart pounding in my chest. Amelia looked at me blany, then held my hands in hers. "Your having a panic attack mom. Thats all.. nothing serious." She let me hold onto her hands.

"A p-panic attack?? What- what the actual hell." I mumbled, partly in shock. "Its okay. Lets sit here. Just calm down a little." She leaned against her closet wall gesturing for me to relax against her.

I nodded and placed my head on her stomach. Her hands were covering mine. Of course it didnt take me long to calm down. How could it? Shes a sweet little girl.

"Im sorry Amelia, for all of this. Nobody asked you how you felt when all of this started, or when we became your parents. I want to let you know were always here for you though. Even though Mattheo can get mad, and become not the same. And when i get mad, well obviously youve just seen what happens. What im trying to say, is were still learning how to parent. Were not perfect or anywhere near as good as your old parents." I explained to her.

She giggled a little, "Your already better then my other parents and ive only known you for a couple of months. I cant say im quite complaining i got you and Mattheo as my parents." I could feel her smile from her stomach.

"Really!? If so im sorry.." I gave a harsh chuckle. "You had a panic attack. It happens. Plus your still learning and not even a true adult. Your still young, hell even grown adults have them. I love you and dad because you both understand me and how i work. You know how my mind works." She insisted. 

I smiled and sat up. "Does my stomach look different? i think ive been putting on weight.. " I looked down to my lap, "I dont know.. if so maybe not alot.." She looked at my stomach too.

The both of us looked at eachother instantly. "You dont think-" i shook my head no, in denial. "Your pregnant? Its only been a little over a month since you know.." She squinted, shrugging her shoulders, hinting at the miscarriage.

"Have you had any symptoms?" She asked, i thought about it. Nausea, i get nauseous but i thought it was just acid reflux. The other day i almost gagged at the scent of a potion, when nobody else had a issue with it. I got very upset over what Estella said, when i usually wouldnt care. Ive been going to the bathroom more often.. and going to sleep earlier.

"I- i guess." I muttered. "Nausea, Scents, Mood swings, increased blatter, sleeping earier.." I explained. Our eyes stayed on eachothers.

I stood up, "I might have something to test." I say, heading into our shared bathroom, i looked under the sink and a packet of test powder i had made the first time i got pregnant was there.

"Okay. I guess we'll see." I glanced back at Amelia who was in the bathroom doorframe. She shut the door behind her with a smile.

I sprinkle a bit of powder into the toilet and sit down, now peeing. I glance at the packet, if i am it will turn purple. If not it will be red.

I stand up, before looking, i pulled my pants up and washed my hands. Then i shut my eyes and walked in the direction of the toilet. The water was purple.

Excitement filled my body as i ran out of the bathroom, and then the dorm and ran to the boys dorm where they all were.

I walk in to see Mattheo against a wall. "Y/n!" He looked up to me, he smiled a bit but before anyone could say something else i kissed him.

He let legs wrap around my waist, basically carrying me, he flipped me over to were i had my back on the wall. "Im pregnant again." I say. The room goes silent.

"We'll go. Ill go to talk to someone and get medication." I insisted with a smile. He glanced into my eyes then down to my stomach.

I smiled at him. He kissed me again and i let my hands loose through his curly locks of hair. The shock of the room was silent but loud.

"Y/n." Estella said. Mattheo moved away from my mouth to my neck. I flipped her off before Mattheo and i appearated to our dorm.

He quickly locked any door that lead to our dorm and placed a scilencing spell on the room.

Now he had me against a wall. He wasnt easy about it either. "Ive resented myself for weeks from even laying a finger on you after that morning.. and now.. were having a child again.. and i refuse to let you slip out of my sight for a second. I will have you by my side until you give birth.. and we will have a beautiful child this time.."
__________________________________
End of Chapter 44! Sorry i like literally died and never posted!! im so so sorry!! i got caught up in other things and im so sorry!! i promise ill update more again!! i feel horrible about how i stopped for like two weeks!!

Leave any comments here! The next chapter should be out soon or already is by the time you read this!!

Bye~{1127 words}