Chapter 10

[Y/ns Pov]

I started giggling. Everyone looked around confused. "Y/n.. i know it may be hard but dont do that here." Pansy knew what was going to happen.

"Do what? No. No. Nobody in this room gets to tell me what i have to do or who i have to marry. No. I don't play those games. I just killed Sarah Henly a hour ago and smiled while i did. A day before, i killed her sister whom was hiding in a bush. I told her that one day i would invite her to my wedding. But now? Its more likely i'd go to her funeral." I had enough with it all.

"Very impressive Y/n. But we dont have time for bragging. Nor argue with something weve all agreed to. I think the young lot of you should go catch up with eachother and go into depth maybe about recent events. Right now us formal deatheaters need to talk." Voldemort assured us.

I glanced over at my dad and shook my head. I knew very well, he spoke for my mother most times and this arranged marrige was most definitely him.

Moments later

Mattheo sat down silently. I sat down in the armchair directly across from him. Now he was making direct eye contact with me. I could hear everybody trying to get us to talk or say anything at that.

But i couldnt. I didnt have a fight to pick with anybody.

[Mattheos Pov] 

I kept my gaze on Y/ns. I knew she wouldnt look away until i let her but i didn't want to look away. Had i been in shock? A marriage with Y/n doesnt sound horrible. I dont want her either. But i couldnt look away.

Was she just being a typical rival..? I dont really know, Y/ns always been able to hide herself from me. "Come on you two! This isnt horrible." Astoria insisted.

"I bet you two even know eachother better then we think." Pansy added to Astorias comment. "Mattheos favorite candy?" Theodore spit out. "I'm betting on chocolate." Pansy played along.

[Y/ns Pov]

Chocolate? "How could you be so horribly wrong? Sour gummies. Any brand suits him fine. But specifically the golden flavors. He says they taste most sour. He uses them as a pick me up when weve done a mission poorly." I explained as if i had been studying him.

"Why did i know.. god i looked so desperate now. "Okay what about Y/n?" Blaise asked, "I think i know my own sister fair enough to say gummy bears." Draco stated.

"Pfftt. Caramel filled chocolates. Anybody should know that. Y/n tends to stress eat, so usually she'll toss in a few chocolate covered wafers before mission report." Mattheo blurted calmly. Neither of us looked away from eachother.

"Favorite color." Cordella was standing in the door frame now. "Forest green." Mattheo answered. "Black. He owns anything in black." I answered. "Short shiny forest green dresses. You almost collect them if you havent noticed." Mattheo shot back.

I smirked. "Most recent scar?" Cordella asked again. "Down the ribs to his waist." I answered almost instantly. "Stomach. But a idiot would know that. I mean we all saw her. So most recent one before that would be on the lower half of her stomach to waist. Left side to be specific." Mattheo explained.

Now i relized that had given away what we were doing on our own time, especially since no one knew about these. Me and Mattheo looked away from eachother at the same time to cordella.

Shit

"He owns anything in black you say?.. Would you say even his underwear? I mean that would be quite the obsession wouldnt it?" Cordella asked with a smirk. I stayed silent for a moment.

My eyes followed her to her seat. "Yes. I- i could only assume.. since you know obviously its his favorite color. I mean you saw him this morning packing his stuff up.. he had his clothes out.." I rambled on. "I for one dont pay attention to my brothers doings but sure." Cordella answered.

Cordella wasnt the type to actually keep my secrets. So this was pretty big.
__________________________________
End of  Chapter 10. I hope u enjoyed!!

Leave any thoughts here! The next chapter should be out soon or already is by the time you see this!

bye~