Talks -Chapter 48-

[Y/ns dream pov]

I was laying down on a floor. It was cold. Dark. Nobody to be seen. I opened my eyes. Suddenly i heard a whine. A babies whine. Next to me was a baby on its belly.

Its everything ive imagined my own child to look like. "Y/n. T-take him and run.." I heard a voice whisper. Estella. But it wasnt the Estella now it was 2nd year Estella.

I only nodded. Now fully aware of what was happening. "Oh Y/nnnn!!! Come on now let big sis have some fun!" Another distant voice was heard.

With a shut of my eyes for a moment, i stood up and bent down to get the baby. "Its okay.." I whispered, "Stell, stay here. Dont move.. ill come back." I whispered to her.

She nodded and rushed out of the room. I quietly and quickly rushed down the hall, what the fuck was this place?

Wait.. i looked back for just a moment in the dimmed lighted hallway. It was our warehouse. Of course ive only been here a few times but that only made things scarier.

I turned back to face the direction i was going in with the baby in my arms, a light gasp escaped my mouth but i quickly covered it. Mattheo.

Mattheo. I handed him the baby, "Protect him with your life i think its ours. Im finding a way to get the hell out of here. Estellas down that hall in room. Just whatever you do.. dont find emerald." I whispered into his ear.

"Okay then.." He whispered before rushing past me back down the way i came. I walked down the new halway to be greeted with whimpers.

Now im walking in the direction they came from. A room. A lighted room. Fully lighted. Infact its the only lighted room ive seen so far.

Once i walk in.. im instantly froze. Draco was stood infront of Emerald. Her wand was on his neck as she stood behind him. "Stop Em." I whispered to her. She only gave me a smirk in return, keeping her wand pressed on him harder.

"Emerald!" I say louder. "Avvvvadaaa..." She dragged out her spell. I screamed at her, "Stop it!" I said again. She kept taunting while i kept screaming at her repetitively before now trying to get her to stop.

[Y/ns Pov reg]

I woke up with tears streaming down my face, my  voice felt hoarse. Night terrors. I kissed Amelias forehead and appearated.

Now i was rushing up the stairs to the entertainment. Eyes moved to face me. "W-where are they.. Estella. Draco..? Where are they? Where is he? Where is Draco!?" I ask.

For some damn reason the tears wont stop, and my vision is blurry. "He.. he went to the bathroom i think. Said he'd be back, but that was about an hour or two ago.. Estella i think left to. Both of them looked a bit startled.." Lorenzo explained.

I didnt even care to stay for the rest instead i walked away. I knew where they were. I rushed down the hallway. Into a invisible room that only me, Draco, and Estella hid.

When i walked in they were sitting on the floor together. I shut the door and slid down against the wall.

No longer silent but much more the opposite. I- i was sobbing.. the thought of losing either of them. Thinking back to our past.. that alone was horrid. "Im so sorry.. about all of it." I whispered.

Dracos eyes were red like they usually are when he feels like this. Estellas eyes were puffy. She wasnt reminiscing in it anymore. She was just trying to pull herself together.

"They came in flashes at first. Me and Draco looked at eachother.. brushed it off and continued. But flashes turned into glares, and then the glares turned into zone outs. And each one was worse then the last. So we left.."  Estella muttered.

I nodded, "It was just a dream.. it didnt end.. until i had screamed so hard my voice felt hoarse.." I whispered.

"Did you wake up anyone..?" Draco asked. "No.. i was sleeping next to Amelia.. i honestly dont know how i didnt wake her but shes a deep sleeper.. like a really deep sleeper.." I explained myself.

We all three stood up and calmed the fuck down. I opened the door and walked out back to the entertainment room. Maybe the pajamas werent a good idea. My ass was almost hanging out and my boobs were noticable, since the shirt was so tight. Its been a few years since i got this so long story short, they show off more of my body than intended. Whiched showed in the way Theodore and Mattheo were eyeing me.

"Okay. We all need to talk." I say as i sit down in a cushioned chair. The majority of the group was on a rather long sofa. "About?" Mattheo sat back.

He was definitely pissed. "About this. I dont like being here anymore. I say we all purchase a house that we would go to on the weekends. Or get one custom built for all of us?" I explain, deciding to deal with Mattheo later.

"What the hell.." Tom eyes me with a furrowed brow. "Seriously. We'll all live in it. And there would be enough rooms for whenever we have children we would have rooms for them." I explained.

Blaise was glaring at me, then at Draco, "What happened.." He muttered. My eyes darted to Blaise. "We all grew up here. Aside from this room.. nobody can truly say that love this place. The memories that has filled this place are tormenting, and i refuse to stay here any longer." I answered him.

I knew what Blaise was asking but he was not getting any logical answer. "Okay then. Group vote." Astoria agreed, with an instant and pulled out her wand and drew a gold line with it. Yes.

I drew a tally with my wand aswell, gold. Along with Draco, then Blaise, Lorenzo, Tom, Estella, Theodore, Pansy, and lastly Mattheo.

"How would this benefit me?" He asked arrogantly. I scoffed. "You cant be serious?" I said. He was really starting to piss me off now. "Yeah. I am. Living in a manor together for the rest of our lives? Plus children combined. Should Amelia be apart of this vote orrr?" Mattheo mentioned,

I shut my eyes for a moment to shake off his annoyance. "Dont put Amelia in this." I added. "Tell me y/n. When have you ever benefited from living in a huge house?" Mattheo sat up, engaging more in the conversation.

"Its different Mattheo! Its us not them. You know this." I argue back, "Really its different how? Because were not the same people? It only takes once to fall back into familiar patterns." Mattheo argues back.

I grip the sides of my chair, "Shut up and sign your vote." I sigh. At this point i was completely fed up and done with his bullshit. He tallied over the four golden tallys to complete it with his... golden tally.

There were 10 total votes in which we all voted yes, why would he put up such a fight if he planned to say yes.

"Okay then we'll talk about the plans in the morning." I say as i watch Mattheo walk out of the room. That son of a bitch is drunk! "Okay then!" I smiled before standing up and leaving aswell.

I made my way back to my room that i shared with Mattheo, so technically i should call it our room. But he wasnt acting very deserving of that. "Seriously? I leave for a few hours to spend time with our daughter, and you get drunk?!" I ask him, he kicked off his shoes and was undressing.

"Come shower with me.." He whispered into my ear. Now standing so near, that i could feel his body heat. I felt his forehead, warm. His face was red. "Mattheo your hot.. are you feeling okay?" I backed up to be able to see him more clearly.

What the hell? Wasnt he just arguing with me a few moments ago. I didnt realize he was sick, but now.. now that i think about it.. his face was a little pink which gave away his drunkenness and of course the way he walked. But seriously. What the hell is wrong with him?
__________________________________
End of chapter 48! I hope you enjoyed, content might take a little longer i have a class thing for about the next three weeks but it shouldn't effect time too much.

Leave any thoughts here and the next chapter should be out soon or already is by the time you read this!

Bye~{1475 words}