Chapter 21

[Y/ns Pov]

Mattheo was asleep besides me. I kept my eyes on the ceiling, tracing the designs. Today is the 5th day im late for my period. I shouldn't be worrying. It happens all the time. I'll just go talk to Cordella for the poisen.

This happens quite a few times a year. Im not sure if the reckless nights have anything to do with this. Maybe the lateness is stress induce? I had a panic attack at 4 in the morning. Its likely. I scrolled through my options, ive been putting too much thought.

"Ah. I see my brother has been keeping you up." A familiar voice was heard. Tom. I instantly sat up to see the familiar face standing at the end of my bed. "Have you talked to anyone yet? Have you been welcomed i mean." I lied back down.

I wasnt very surprised Tom was in my room. "Father knows im here, so yes. What has my brother done though?" He asked, going back at the conversation i avoided. "I love children tom. I love them. No matter their evil fathers or mothers. Its quite hard for me to kill a unborn child. But your brother over here, insists strongly that if something happens.. i get rid of it immediately." I explained, continuing to mesmerizing the ceiling patterns.

"Interesting. I havent found him this scared in a while." Tom smirked. Scared? I never thought of it as scared. "Scared? Thats a new one for Mattheo." I furrowed my brow.

Mattheo started to slightly move. "Goodbye tom." I smiled at tom. He smiled before vanishing. Mattheo opened his eyes

[Mattheos Pov]

Y/n was facing me. "What time is it..?" I asked, just as i sat up. "Time for you to get up. Im going to get dressed. Today seems like a good day to get drunk." I smirked, "You know i think todays a great day actually." Y/n smirked.

She quickly walked out to go convince Astoria and Pansy to get drunk with her. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the bath. If Y/n gets to get drunk today then i want to lay in a boiling bathtub in silence. Today seemed like a good day for that.

Especially since Y/n has been weirdly distant from me since last night. I have a feeling shes keeping something from me.

She walked back in with a smile on her face. "Someones happy." I tossed my shirt to the laundry pile. "Yes of course i am. Astoria agreed to get drunk with me. You know how rare that is?" She walked into the closet.

"What about Pansy?" I asked as i slipped off the rest of my clothes and stepped into the bubbly bath. "I want a break from the problems. There would be no use to taking a break if i invited the problems. Pansy knows that." She insisted, as if this was a completely normal conversation.

I rolled my eyes. "Does Astoria know that?" I asked. She was silent for a second before walking out. "I told her just me and her. How does this look?" She showed the different angles.

"Looks fine

"Looks fine." I assured her. Her smirk turned into a emotionless glare at me. "Don't get pissed at me because i didnt invite your mistress to come play." She walked over the the mirror to do her makeup.