Chapter 30 *NEW COVER*

[Y/ns Pov x small timeskip]

Amelia was asleep on the rug, covered with a blanket and a soft pillow underneath her head. "We legally own Amelia Good." I finally admitted to the group.

"What?!" Astoria raised her voice a tad in shock. "These are the documents." I handed Astoria the adoption papers. Pansy looked at me and Mattheo in shock.

"You are both so young! And now you have a 11yr old?!" Pansy didnt seem to happy with the news. "She was draining her parents magic. She didnt mean to obviously but she has a different magic base. Meaning shes like us. Her parents forced themselves to let her go. A-and it would of been brutal to turn on her back." I explained.

Astoria sighed, "Alright well you have to tell her Y/n. Both of you." Astoria sat back against the footboard next to Amelia.

"Amelia, baby. We need to talk." I tried to sound childlike so she would feel welcomed. "What..?" She groaned as she woke up. "What happened? Are they still mad!?"

I sighed, "They're still mad. But.. i made some arrangements and when i tell you im going to need you to stay calm, im not sure how your going to react." I started to explain. "W-what happened?" She seemed nervous.

"Your parents.. they agreed to have me and Mattheo sign adoption papers for you." I blurted. "Adoption?! Really!!" She smiled. I glanced up to Mattheo who was sitting at the other end of her, "Really." He smiled. "Like your my mom and dad now?! And you'll love me?!" She asked. Suddenly it hit me.

Me and Mattheo are both legally parents now. "Yes! of course we love you, we knew when we met you there was a good connection. We have what you need and we'll be better then your 'parents' were before! We're here Amelia. Were here." I smiled as she hugged me.

My smile faded while her head was dug into my stomach. I kept my gaze on Mattheo while the words of everyone else sounded out. Shes only 11 y/n, shes independent and growing up y/n, you only have to bring her to the finish line y/n, my mind raced with thoughts to calm myself.

Within moments i was suddenly terrified what could possibly happen. I was terrified of moving, breathing, or even blinking. I came back from zoning out and smiled at Amelia when she let go. "Me, you and Mattheo will have a sleepover tonight and visit headmaster to see what kind of arrangements can be made tomorrow." I insisted.

"Really?!" Her smile grew ear to ear. "Yeah, come on. You look ready for night have you already showered?" I asked. "Yes!!" She smiled. "Do you think you have any extra blankets in your dorm?" I asked. "Yup! I'll meet you in your dorm!" She smiled as she ran out of the dorm.

I sighed. "We'll all stay in here tonight for the three of you to get your bonding in." Astoria assured us.

Me and Mattheo walked out silently. "Y/n." His voice disturbed the silence, "Mattheo." I let out a breath of air, "Its going to be fine. Shes already 11. Not a new born. Just breathe. You can love her. You do love her and i knew it the moment she walked up to us." Mattheo soothed me, almost trying to reassure himself in the process.

"Thank you Mattheo." I smiled and kept walking into the dorm. We tossed my matress and the extra dorm bed matress on the floor so we would have a comfortable space. Then we tossed blankets and pillows on the mattresses. "What if she doesnt love us?" I asked.

Mattheo looked up to me. "She does. I know it." He reassured me. "Okay i managed to grab a few of my favorite pillows that i use almost every night and of course thick blankets i got a few christmas's ago!" She walked over to the mattress and tossed her pillows and blankets on it.

"I love it!" I smiled whilst Mattheo flicked the light switch and let a small candle light the room. We were all three under the covers now and making conversation.

Amelia was in the middle of us, and for a 11 year old girl she seemed pretty excited to have a sleepover with us. Me and Mattheo exchanged a few looks with smiles.

"Okay what about favorite color?" I asked, "I would have to go with foresrt green for sure! What about you two?!" She answered. A smile grew on my face, definitely my kid. "I love forest green!" I smiled at her, resting my head on my palm and laying on my side, so was Mattheo. "Black. It goes well with anything, its just a typical." Mattheo answered
__________________________________

End of chapter 30! I hope you enjoyed! Lmk if your confused and ill help. Just wanted to let you know i might not post for a little just because i want writing this to be fun to me and not feel like work. Im so sorry!! But i will update soon though, because im still not sure if im actually going to take a break.

Leave any thoughts here! The next chapter should be out soon or already is by the time you read this!

Bye!~[896 words]