Chapter 23

[Y/ns Pov]

Mattheo walked in behind me. "I- Tom and Estella? My sister. Mattheos Brother. You two are like.. a thing? Seriously?" I was in shock by the act of affection shared between them. "Dude." Mattheo said.

"You know what. I have worse things to deal with. My lord. Did anything happen with Axar?" I became much more serious and formal.

Voldemort drew his attention to me. "Ah yes. We're going to wait this out. You'll have to fight him out of it. At the moment im afraid your curse is still set in stone." Voldemort explained.

"Damnit." I muttered. "We go back to hogwarts on Tomorrow. We'll start packing right after this and leave tonight." I sighed, realizing today was December  31st. We go back on Sunday. So everyones just about getting back tonight.

I could feel Mattheos gaze upon me. He placed his hand on my waist then kept his mouth close  to my ear. "Our conversation isnt done darling." He whispered quietly. I pushed his hand off and sat down in my spot i had the other day. Cordella glared at me.

"What dearest? Is there a issue? I thought i made myself very clear yesterday, but if theres something else you want to say then by all means lets discuss it." I squinted my eyes at her. She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

Voldemort snapped his neck to me again. "Did you and mattheo discuss the wedding plans?" Voldemort asked. "No father. We'll decide soon. Weve not had the time." Mattheo sighed. The thought of any kind of wedding any time soon was irking.

"Not had the time? What could of possibly tooken up your time?" Voldemort asked. "Thats a good question my lord. Why dont you explain that Mattheo? What is taking up your time these lovely afternoons??" I insisted with a smirk. I kept my eyes on his with glancing back to Pansy quickly just to see how she'd react.

Pansy kept her angry look on me. "Well father. I dont know maybe when you sent me and Y/n out on yet another mission to go save cordella in which i dont even know how she possibly got caught. Or when you asked us to go claim Y/n a curse. Oh and lets not forget it was your suggestion me and Y/n learn to get a little more comfortable with eachother." Mattheo completely  went off on Voldemort.

"Not what i was going for but i guess thats a much more appropriate approach." I was left a bit shocked at his words. "Your fiancé was linked with her sister! I was doing her a damn favor. She was terrified to go out on her own. You remember how it was when you got your curse. It wouldnt hurt to be there for her too." Voldemort argued back.

A side ive never really even got a glimpse of. "Oh shut up! That is so ridiculous. Who gives a single fuck about Y/n!? Or how she feels? Right. Nobody. So get the fuck on." Cordella finally outbursted. "Piss off Cordella. Your the only one in here with their feelings hurt. If you want your daddys attention, he's right here. Nobody really gives a shit Cordella." I snapped my neck to her.

"I only have the best intentions for you my dearest. But youve failed miserably. I thought you could handle a small association and you got yourself caught. How is anybody supposed to want that kind of daughter?" Voldemort took a jurastic turn with his words.

Cordella looked at him as if he were insane. "Y/n can barely handle herself i mean have you seen her? The other morning when she was late? The day Estella arrived? Yeah well she was high if you didnt notice. She's drinking like theres no tomorrow and lets not get started on the pills." Cordella bursted.

"Excuse me! Your one to talk! You have such a short temper the moment your father lays a eye on someone else he suddenly is 'never there for you'! And the drugs? Your on anything lethal. Do you even want to go to the part where your practically sleeping your way through our friendgroup i mean who have you really not been with in the Slytherin house?" I argued back enraged with how easily she let everything slip out.

She scoffed then relaxed into her chair. "We're quite similar then arent we? I mean im sure youve been with almost anyone in the friend group. I mean besides Draco and Blaise. Honestly i wouldnt be surprised if you have a history with Blaise. Oh and your little hookup last night? Just so you know im in the room right next to his." She exclaimed.

"Enough! Both of you! All of you children are done. Go pack!" Voldemort silenced the argument. "Your a fucking whore Y/n!" Cordella stood up. "Your one to talk." I scoffed as i walked out. "Y/n come on." Mattheo placed his hand on my shoulder as if i couldnt contain myself.

He took my wand. Cordella wasnt even hot. She was just a competitive bitch. "You can do whatever the hell you want tonight when we get back to our dorms." He let go of my shoulder and shut the door to my room behind him.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to my luggage that sat next to my dresser. Mattheo stood besides me, i feel horribly guilty. I slept with his brother, why? Just to get back at him because he slept with my best friend? Okay that sounded a bit reasonable, i thought. I was drunk, and plus i hate him. Ive always hated him and its going to stay like that, so no. I dont feel bad at all.

"Tom. If you didnt realize who i was with last night it was Tom." I said without looking at Mattheo. He instantly looked down at me in shock, then looked back at his luggage and started packing up his stuff.

[Mattheos Pov]

I felt the betrayal in her words, Tom. I couldnt necessarily be mad either, i mean i slept with Pansy repetitively. "And no Mattheo. This doesnt make us even. I was drunk. Tom was there. Thats all. You've still wronged me." She insisted as she moved her luggage to the bathroom. I continued to stuff the rest of my clothes in my luggage before walking into the bathroom to get my necessities aswell.

[Timeskip / 8:00 Pm]

We were all sitting on the train, and almost to Hogwarts. Y/n sat on the opposite end of the table from me and kept her glare on mine. Im not sure if she was pissed or not. "So are we going to discuss what has gotten you two in a bad mood orr?" Astoria asked, the train stopped and we all started grasping our luggage.

"Y/n slept with Tom." I admitted. Y/n rolled her eyes. "Sticking with the family, pretty iconic." Cordella smirked. "Keep your fucking mouth shut Cordella." Y/n dragged her luggage out with her. Was Y/n... crying?

__________________________________

End of chapter 23! I hope you enjoyed. Trust me next chapter will be much more interesting. Lmk if your confused. I know ive been not updating alot but i'll try to be more ontop of my game.

Leave your thoughts here! Next chapter should be out soon or already is by the time you read this!

Bye!{1253 words}