And Here We Are. -Chapter 50-

[Background info to fill in the spaces]
After the meeting they ended up going back to doing whatever as usual, Mattheo got better from his sickness and Y/n helped. Emerald eased out over a month's period and now everybody is starting to get used to her presence while Y/n and Narcissa help her learn to be prepared for motherhood. Now skip a month later and now were here. I believe Y/n is 2 months pregnant? And this is where the finale begins.
—————————————————————————
[Y/ns Pov]

Today was the day. I sat up in the bed. I was eyeing the wall infront of me. Mattheo was saying something from the bathroom, but i couldnt really hear. Or maybe i didnt want to hear. He was just trying to prep me for today.

I moved out of the bed, and walked towards to closet. There were basically no clothes in the closet, since we had already packed everything for break. So i just took the last pair of black shorts i had and a black shirt, so i would atleast fit into the scene tonight.

Which pretty much means the end of the year for us since im pretty sure after everything goes down, hogwarts will come to a end of the school year.

I finally get my clothes on and walk out from the closet to the bathroom. Mattheo was fixing up his hair. Once i stepped next to him, i felt sick.

It could be the morning sickness, or nerves overall. Either way i wasnt in the mood for throwing up so that was going to have to wait.

I sighed and brushed my hair, then pushed back a lock behind my ear. Now i was brushing my teeth. "Y/n." He said again. I looked at him. "Its just a rough morning.." I muttered, sliding on my shoes.

"Amelias already at the mansion. The new one.. that we agreed on last month? It finished last week and now we have the house elves there. And Estellas there with Em.." Mattheo added.

I nodded and motioned to the door. "Y/n." He said more sternly. "Mattheo." I say back, pressing my hand on the doorknob. "Its going to be okay." He whispered into my neck, kissing my shoulder from behind.

"I know.." I whisper back, tilting my head back for it to rest on his shoulder while he kissed on the sides of my neck. 

He opened the door and i walked out with him down to the common room. We sat down in complete silence. My eyes were fixated on the fire place.

"Y/n. It will be okay." Astoria said, I instantly turned to her, "Amelia, what is she going to think of me when she finds out im a murderer?" I asked softly. Looking at Astoria now.

Everybody sat up in their seats. Intrigued in the conversation that might actually occur. "You already are. You were when you met her. What does one more change?" Estella said, crossing her arms at me.

"Estella." I said softly. "Y/n." She said sternly. "Amelia loves you. Nothing can change that. So stop doubting yourself." She remarked, staring me down.

I look back to the fire. "I want to go see her." I say, exhaling calmly. "Y/n. You only have a few hours until everything happens." Draco says.

"Exactly. Ive already slept. Im ready. All i want is to see my daughter. Away from here." I said back to my brother.

Draco sighed and sat back in his seat. The common room was slowly filling with cheered voices and luggage for spring break.

It didnt take much for the group to decide to go see the new mansion alongside me.