Chapter 15

Before i start i thought id do a bio for Estella Malfoy!
So her character, to me reminds me of Florence Pugh

Before i start i thought id do a bio for Estella Malfoy! So her character, to me reminds me of Florence Pugh

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

 In the story shes 18 yrs old, she recently turned 18, but is still younger than Y/n and Draco, they turn 19 soon

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

In the story shes 18 yrs old, she recently turned 18, but is still younger than Y/n and Draco, they turn 19 soon. I imagine her style being very summery. Her personality is very similar to how Florence Pughs character was in Black Widow and Dont Worry Darling.

 Her personality is very similar to how Florence Pughs character was in Black Widow and Dont Worry Darling

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Those are outfits i imagine she would dress like

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Those are outfits i imagine she would dress like.
__________________________________
[Y/ns Pov x Flashback/ Dream]

I walked down the hallway to Estellas room. I was going out to Astorias house tonight and i wanted to see if she wanted to come. I knew her and daphne were close friends.

"Hey Estella!?" I smiled, opening the door. My smile quickly faded. She was packing up a lump some of her clothes. "What the hell!?" I asked, confused on what she was doing, and why.

She looked at me, i could tell she looked upset. "Dont say anything Y/n! Father is going insane on trying to please the dark lord and mother contestantly worries about Draco. I cant stay here anymore!" Estella explained quickly.

I was in shock. I couldnt move. Estella was leaving? "W-what? No. Come on! We all hate it here, but you dont see nobody leaving!" I argued against her.

"Come with me Y/n! We can do this together. Me and you! We can be invincible!" She remarked, shoving her clothes into a enchanted bag.

Seriously?! "And leave draco by himself!? Look he may be a cold hearted ass, but he's our brother Estella. We dont just leave him behind!" I denied her offer.

"I love you Y/n." Estella tossed her bag over her shoulder and appearated.
__________________________________

I woke up, breathing vastly. Night terrors. I've casually gotten them since a few years ago.

My eyes felt droopy and i realized i was still high and laying on a chair i kept on my balcony.

Shit!

We have a meeting this morning and im not even dressed properly! I rushed back into my room and then my closet. Shit shit shit! I jumped into some jeans, grasped a decent shirt and ran down to the meeting room while putting on my shirt. I had a claw clip that i grabbed aswell and hurriedly clipped my hair up.

"I-im so sorry!" I felt my throat groggy from waking up. I was way late and everybodys eyes were on me. I assumed i probably looked a bit off.

Voldemort sighed as i rushed into the meeting room i noticed somebody had tooken my usual spot in the meeting room, forcing me to sit right next to Mattheo.

I felt Mattheos glare on me. That didn't matter though, all i could focus on now was who the hell was sitting in my seat. Finally i realized exactly who this was after intense squinting and recognition. Estella.

"Someones changed quite the bit." I smirked. "Don't say anything Y/n this isnt the time for your anger issues." Her words stung like salt in a open wound.

My smirk faded. "You know Estella why dont you go to whatever cliff you ran off to in the first place and jump off it. You know.. do us all a favor." I scrunched my face with a reappearing smirk.

"It would do more harm then you think Y/n." Estella was oddly quiet. "Well i dont really care what harm it would do.. im engaged now and im quite happy if i dont say so myself." I smiled as i noticeably intertwined my fingers ontop of his.

Estella's serious face suddenly got much more fazed. "Y/n nows seriously not the time for your bickering!" Mother argued.

"Why is she here then?!" I argued. "There has been some minor complications that you might want to fix." Voldemort answered.

I eyed Estella. What exactly had she done. "Look i dont like you and i know feelings are mutual, so one tap and it'll all over." I held my wand out, pointed to her neck.

"Our family's cursed Y/n. Youve known that though." Estella said, " Once the eldest child turns 18 they are supposed to get their curse. I guess thats what we get for being a family of dark magic. So of course i thought i'd do you a favor and take a curse for myself, exchange for yours.." Estella explained.

{Ill give a explanation about the curse stuff at the end}

Suddenly everything was falling into place. It started to make sense. "Im so close to casting a certain unforgettable curse Estella.." I mumbled, keeping my wand pointed towards her neck

"My foolish attempt to help got our bodies linked! If you hurt me, youll hurt yourself to!" Estella explained quickly.
—————————————————————————-
So basically the Malfoy blood line, has been known to have a usage of dark magic. So as punishment, the eldest child of any dark magic family is gifted a curse that they have to stand by at the age of 18.
—————————————————————————-
End of chapted 15! I hope you enjoyed!! Let me know if theres any confusion!! Ill be sure to help or edit things. I write, when i can and feel like it, rather then feeling like i have to because then it wouldnt be fun anymore. I just wanted to add that.

Leave any thoughts here! The next chapter should be out soon or already is by the time you read this!!

Bye~ {918 words}

Synthetic lovers to be [Mattheo Riddle x Y/n Malfoy] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें