Chapter 11

[The next morning, Y/ns Pov]

Since we were way little ive been telling Pansy and Astoria all of my secrets. Ive told them almost everything about me. But it felt like i couldnt tell them about what happened the other night between me and Mattheo.

But it was 7:28 and i was going to be late in two minutes. So i hurriedly tossed on a white button up and a small black corset peice over it.

I quickly buttoned the buttons as i ran down to the meeting room

I quickly buttoned the buttons as i ran down to the meeting room. Usually this would be a outfit my mother wouldn't tolerate but i was wearing long boots that went past my knees, almost meeting the oversized shirt itself.

But i obviously didnt have the nerve to keep the top half unbuttoned, since this was a work environment i was headed to.

Just to make things better i was greeted with mattheo the last few moments before we opened the doors. "Creative choice of clothing." He whispered just before we left eachothers sides to sit across from eachother at the meeting table.

Now that i had realized it.. this had been one of Mattheos favorite button ups to wear, i mustve accidentally packed it the other night. My eyes widened in realization, Mattheo simply smirked.

Something is seriously wrong with him, i thought. "Alright. Now that the two of you have arrived late.. do either of you have any explanation of why?" Voldemort asked calmly.

"A-and one of you reeks of alcohol.." Voldemort made a disgust face. He had no nose to scrunch.

"They're both drunk. They drank until they could just about forget the marriage." Astoria answered, ashamed to even bring it up.

Both me and Mattheos faces sunk at the remembrance of the marriage. "Alright thats not my concern. I have one last yearly task for one of you." Voldemort insisted. He had caught everybodys attention with that.

Shit

"As you all know, i seek vengeance against young potter. But with that there's something keeping me from getting remotely close to him. A protecter of sorts. Any idea of who or what im leading to?" Voldemort continued, now seeking out for someone to answer.

Thats when i knew just who he was talking about. "Dumbledore?" I answered. "I believe some would say thats quite the golden star for you,
Y/n." Voldemort smirked at me.

"Dumbledore is my only obstacle from potter." Voldemort said, "Meaning i need him eliminated." His words stung me like never before. "So. Since Y/n was smart enough to answer my question. I think i should give this task to Y/n as a reward.." Voldemort laced his words with venom.

How is that supposed to be any kind of reward?! I thought. "T-thank you my lord.." I mumbled as i plastered a wide fake smile on my face. "Of course dearest. Completing this for us will show your true loyalty." Voldemort smiled.

"Oh and you have by the end of this upcoming semester to complete your task." Voldemort added. Seriously? I hate this so much..

I glanced at my parents, my mom specifically. She smiled, my dad held his chin high proud to see one of his children achieving something.

[Timeskip]

6:23 pm

I was sitting on my bed whilist Theodore pased back and forth infront of me. "Say something." I mumbled. "Your marrying Mattheo." He muttered. "Yes. I know. Are you disappointed in me?" I asked. He stopped walking. Now he was on his knees, slightly shorter than me since i was sitting on my bed.

"Why would i be disappointed? You couldnt do anything." He asked. "I could of fought Theodore. I could of fought for us. I could of told him that you were a pureblood aswell and you are no less then Mattheo." I argued.

He looked down. "Im simply not the one you want Y/n." He looked back up at me. I sighed. "You dont deserve me Theodore. You deserve someone better. Someone who will fight for you." I let my voice wince and shake. "I dont want anyone better Y/n." He seemed miserable.

I placed my lips on his.

Though i had loved Theodore at a point in my life, Theodore wasnt grown up. He still has his messy nights. He still meets a few girls every now and then. Right now he was having a messy night.
__________________________________
End of chapter 11!! I definitely want to make the chapters longer, like 1,000 words or 1,500 words. Right now they're at 795 for almost every chapter and i think its too short

let me know what you think here!! next chapter should be out soon or already is by the time you are reading this!!

bye!~