Chapter 34

[Mattheos Pov x timeskip]

Its been a few hours and now Y/n is laying down with me. Amelia is out playing with Estella and tonight is our dinner for the three of us to all be together. "Mattheo." She finally spoke, "Yes darling?" I answered back. "I didnt mean to say i love you. It just happened. And i get it, you dont want to talk about it that's fine. You cant even love me if you wanted to. Thats okay. Just thought id get that out of the way." She explained.

"Y/n. Its fine. We obviously dont hate eachother or else i would of sat back and smoked while you were bleeding out." I insisted, now looking down to her. She smiled, ew. Why do i feel like this? i thought. I feel somewhat content. Happy, with just one smile. Damnit.

She sat up. "Alright come on let get ready then!!" She got up and walked to the closet. I smiled. Y/n was crazy sometimes. Especially when it came to days like these. I've watched her get punished and ive seen how she acts during the after math.

By the time i walked into the closet she already had a new dress on.

I glanced at her with her devious smirk. "Seriously? That. To a supposed dinner with our daughter?" I asked. "Yup. I mean doesnt this just say everything? A hint of maturity, but we still know how to have fun with our daughter around?" She insisted as i started getting ready. "Most definitely." I smirked sarcastically.

I starter getting into my clothes when she walked out of the closet to put on her makeup.

[Y/ns Pov]

Mattheo doesnt feel the same. Which is okay. He's not even aloud to if he had to. He cant. Thats fine. But now all i was worried about was Amelia, i think i scared the living shit out of her with what happened earlier so i guess its only right to make it up.

"I think they look hot." Mattheo came behind me, noticing the look i had on the scar across my chest. "I think its too vague." I tapped my wand against my hair to straighten it. "Ill go get Amelia." Mattheo walked out of the room.

Once i heard the bedroom door shut i let out a exhale. "The husband doesnt love the wife. Thats quite iconic." A girl walked out of thin air. "Who the hell are you?!" I turned my back to the mirror. She held a finger over her lips, "Shh. Your my mission. So we can do this the easy way and you take my hand and the both of us have a nice night or i can apparate with your unconscious body. Its up to you." She smirked.

"Who do you work for?!" I asked, holding my wand towards her. "Mm, why would i tell you? Its not very important, youll figure out soon enough if you just come on!" She insisted, now holding her hand out. Suddenly we both heard the distant bedroom door open, the girl rolled her eyes before disappearing again.

I turned my attention to the bathroom door, Amelia walked in with Mattheo a smile crept onto my lips. "Hey sweetie! Come on, ill do your hair!" I smiled at her.

She sat on the stool for me to start doing her hair. "I want two thick french braids." She smiled. "I love your taste!" I started working on her hair. Now i was really disturbed by what just happened. Who did that girl even need me for? Why am i wanted?

I slowly started to zone out while braiding.

[Amelias Pov x time skip]

We were all sitting down at a booth in this really nice restaurant, "What would you like young lady?" The waiter finally asks me, "Ive been wanting a cheeseburger.." I insisted. "Alright! That sounds great! We should have everything out in a little." The waiter left.

"So amelia. Me and Y/n have something we want to tell you." Mattheo said, now making my attention towards him. "Hm?" I mumble, now confused. What do i not know?

Y/n smirked a little at me, "We're pregnant!" Y/n smiled. My jaw dropped at the news. "Pregnant?! Like babies?" I ask, "Like babies." Mattheo smiles widely. "Oh my god thats great! So i'll be a big sister!?" I ask again, "Yeah, youll be a big sister!" Y/n smiled.

"Do we know if its a girl or boy?" I question, "No not yet it's still too early, were only a month in." Y/n answered again. "Okay.." I smiled and looked back down to the table.

[Y/ns Pov]

"Ill be back i have to use the ladys room." I got up and walked to the bathroom. Now i was aware of all my surroundings. I was looking left to right to make sure that girl wasnt following me or even anywhere close.

Now i finally made it into this restroom. "Come out and lets talk then." I leaned against the marble sinks. She was in here for sure. "Alright, alright. You caught me.." She came out of the stall infront of me with her hands up but her wand wedged between her thumb and pointer finger. "Wand down then." I said firmly.

"Mm cant do that." Her smirky face became a glare and before i knew it everything went black.
_________________________________
End of chapter 34! I hope you enjoyed!! Trust me the next 1-2 chapters will be brutal to read! Lmk if your confused in any way!! This upcoming week will be pretty busy for me so im sorry if the upcoming chapters come out a little late.

Leave any thoughts here!! The next chapter should be out soon or already is by the tume you read this!

Bye!~{981 words}