Chapter 12

[Y/ns Pov, Flashback]
{December 20th, 1 year ago}
I was sitting on lorenzo, naked. Only a thin sheet keeping us from touching anymore.

"Dont leave me okay?" I asked, leaning down to kiss him. "Y/n we have school today." He tried to be strict. "So? Are you getting annoyed with me here?" I smiled. "No no no. I want to get married with you and have lovely children aswell. Its just we have mid-term exams tomorrow." Lorenzo smiled.

I locked my lips with his before we had to get dressed.
__________________________________

Today was December 20th. Mattheo was laying at the edge of my bed. Since weve been engaged theyve had us share rooms. Last night was the first night we shared a room.

I had on a cutesy pajama set with red little hearts.

I rushed out of my room quietly down the hall

I rushed out of my room quietly down the hall. The cold tiles continuesly brushed across my bare feet. What was i even doing right now? Its 6 in the morning and we all have to be in a meeting room in a hour.

With a calm sigh i opened the door to Lorenzos room. He wasnt on his bed, but i could see the light beaming out of his bathroom. "Lorenzo..?" I quietly whispered. "Y/n." He turned to look at me.

Lorenzo was the guy i was interested in. He was kind and sweet. He didnt have messy nights and he knew how to be mature. "What did you need?" He asked as he touched up his hair.

"You." I tried to smile. He never wanted me. I knew it too. He smiled at my answer. "Look i knew you never wanted me.. and thats okay. But i just came to ask why you never wanted me." I asked as i sat on the counter of the sink.

He sighed. "Y/n i still want you. Ive wanted you by my side since we were young. But you share your love.. and im so damn selfish i want your love all to myself. But what im going to say would of made you stop loving me years ago." Lorenzos face gradual came to a certain sadness ive never seen before.

"Ill love you through anything. I can take anything enzo." I looked deep into the saddened eyes. "Im infertile y/n. Thats one of the few reasons the dark lord didnt pick me to marry you Y/n. A-and i know you want a big family..but it wouldnt work with me." He said.

I couldnt help but let my eyes water. "I'm sorry Lorenzo.. that doesnt change the way i feel about you though.. i mean what can i even do at this point? I dont want Mattheo." I said, looking down.

"Y/n its 7:00, Mattheo might be up and notice your gone doing who knows what." Lorenzo urgently kissed me. I didnt let go, but locked my legs around his waist. He moved down from my lips to my neck. "Okay- okay! i have to go remember?" I insisted with a smirk.

He stopped and let me leave, as the both of us laughed a bit.

[Mattheos Pov]

I woke up to a empty bedroom. Y/n wasnt besides me, so instinct was the bathroom.

"Y/n..?" I asked as i stumbled into the bathroom. She was puzzled, looking at two different outfits that were floating infront of her, with a spell i assumed

 She was puzzled, looking at two different outfits that were floating infront of her, with a spell i assumed

"The skirt is a bit short

"The skirt is a bit short. But i would still wear it for the meeting, then change into the more casual outfit for your shopping today." I gave her my opinion. She turned to me unaware i was up.

"Shopping?" She asked. "Yes. Shopping... you didnt know? They were talking about shopping for gifts today for chirstmas. And.. me and the boys were going to go out to get a few things.. and gifts i guess." I weirdly stammered.

She smiled. "You should wear these." She handed me a pair of flared black work pants and a white button up. In which fit fairly tight.

[Time skip Y/ns Pov]

We were now walking into the meeting room to sit down. "Finally." Cordella sighed. I rolled my eyes before sitting down.

"This morning should be quite short." Voldemort immediately started talking. "Alright." Mattheo said.

He had a certain attitude towards voldemort. My guess was they just didn't necessarily get along.

"All we truly have to discuss with everybody here is wedding plans." Voldemort insisted. "Ah? Wedding plans..?" I asked, acting happy. "Yes. I will need you and Mattheo to go through venues, flowers, Caiters and more, and planning out who will take what role in your wedding." Voldemort added.

I fake smiled, hearing Mattheo scoff as if this was ridiculous. It was. But to get through any of it, we have to atleast pretend.

"Thats great. Me and Mattheo will start going over it later tonight.." I smiled, trying to get out of here quickly. "Oh one last thing before i have you children run off." Voldemort insisted.

Me and Mattheo turned back to him. "Hm..?" Mattheo asked.

"I would like the two of you to start getting a little more comfortable, a little more involved. The two of you are almost 19 and i would like you to start getting used to the idea. But thats all for now." Voldemort said, Mattheo kept his glare on me. "I think we can discuss that later aswell. We have a bit of a more serious conversation to have right now.." Mattheo stood up, practically forcing me to walk out of the room with him.
__________________________________

End of chapter 12!! So i rewrote like half of the chapter soo im sorry about the misconception. I literally hated the first chapter 12 because it was so cringy!! let me say ive just had a hectic rough week!! So half of my writing was just messed up. Im so so sorry guys!! Im a sucky writer for sure but im trying to get better!

Leave any thoughts here! The next chapter should be out soon or already is by the time you read this!

bye!~