daddy issues -Chapter 39-

[Y/ns Pov] Chapters r going to start having titles.

The clock read 5:00 am. Mattheo was still tangled in the sheets asleep, but he wasnt my focus.

Today it's raining. And we have a meeting at 6. We'll be back at the school by 7:30 minimum. Tiny splatters of rain pattered against my windows as i walked away.

My bedroom tiles were cold against my bare feet and the thin duvet i had managed to cover myself in whilst attempting to get out of bed, had not been thick enough to keep me warm.

I walked in to my closet and dropped the duvet at the doorframe. Cordella had been sitting on a island in my closet. "Hello." I walked passed her towards the desired selection of clothes.

"Goodmorning to you too miss Y/n." I could feel her smirk from where i was standing, looking at possible outfits. "How may i help you Dels." I exhaled, realizing my morning had now officially started for the day.

She let out a chuckle, "Whyd you do it?" She asked. Sudenly i lost track of thought. I had completely forgotten she knew. "Do what?" I ask, trying to play it off, "Y/n my dear, we both know you could of escaped easily no matter how capable your kidnappers are. So, whyd you do it? Why did you stay?" She asked again.

"I was being stupid, it was like getting drunk. Cordella,if your worried about the baby, the baby was going to pass wether i stayed or didnt. The baby was already failing." I answered. "I found out while i was there." I added

I heard my closet door shut. "Your almost just as ignorant as your father." She scoffed, i rolled my eyes. "I feel guilty too Cordella. I miscarried and lorenzo got hurt damnit!! I know. I know what i did was stupid. Trust me. All because i was so desperate for a reason to be mad! Because of one bad day! I get it Cordella. I fucked up big time! Blame me, and call me a attention seeker. I get it. You can be mad." I tried not to raise my voice at her, knowing everyone was either asleep or didnt need to hear our conversation.

"Goddamnit Y/n. I dont give a shit that you got lorenzo hurt, and yeah the miscarriages sucked but you almost died Y/n!" She made herself much more clear. "What do you not realize? If you hadnt had any sort of a healing spell then you would of bled out and died! Your my only sister-in-law Y/n.. and as much as i hate you.. what would any of this mean without you?" She sighed.

I exhaled and walked over to her, pulling her into a hug. "Im okay." I tell her, hoping she would feel better with my words. "I know.." She slightly grasped my back. "Shit hits the ceiling fan dels, it happens. Im sorry." i reassure her again.

"Just.. just dont pull that shit again." She backed away into the closet door before exiting. My smile was wide once i was alone. She cares.. Cordella Lestrange cares for me.

Mattheo walked into the closet not to long after cordella left. "Goodmorning." He said, god i hated this. The awkward morning chat after a long night. "Morning." I mumbled.

"They will not be mad Y/n. You couldnt control what happened." He said as i slipped on a black dress. "You know very well what draws their lines Mattheo." I muttered before walking out into the bathroom.

Mattheo was buttoning up his shirt, stop looking

Mattheo was buttoning up his shirt, stop looking. I could see him from the mirror. While lightly shaking my head no, i grasped my toothbrush and squeezed on some toothpaste.

"When was the last time you got high?" I asked Mattheo, "..a night or so ago." He answered. I spit out the paste and rinsed my mouth out. "What about snorting?" I asked, "Ew. I hate snorting. I havent snorted since the first time i tried it." He replied. I chuckled a little.

Once we were both finished getting ready for the morning we headed down to the meeting room. Okay what the actual hell? We're early this time and yet everyone is already here.

"Y/n!" Estella smiled. Even Amelia was sitting. Me and Mattheo got to our seats and the room was silent. "Y/n." Lucious had his eyes glued to mine.

I looked to Mattheo, he nodded. "I miscarried." I said. Lucious exhaled, he now looked pissed. "You whore.." He mumbled. I glared at him, please dont start this.

"E-excuse me." I kept my voice stable under his glare. Father has always scared me. Especially when he mumbles, it usually means a yelling will follow after. "You godamn whore!" He raised his voice.

I blinked a few times in shock, he had actually called me a whore. "So i went from a bastard to a whore, whats next, prostitute?" I ask, sarcastically. "Damn you Y/n. You took poison from the cubbard. Your the reason its missing!" He screamed at me, filling everyones ears with his retched voice.

"I was kidnapped damnit! I was roped in a chair and the one time i got to untie the rope was to stab my legs with a dagger dipped in de-fertalizment." I shouted back, gripping the table as i stood up. "Show us." Voldemort said.

Lucious squinted his eyes before relaxing in his chair again. "Okay.." I mumbled before sitting down and shutting my eyes, starting a memory projection spell.

Flashback [TW GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION MISCARRIAGE ⚠️]

Caroline had just came back. I stabbed another open space on my leg. "Oh. He came back?" She asked just as she stopped the spell. I nodded yes. Now we were both silent.

"Can you feel it?"  She asked, referring to the baby. "Not like i used to." I said while nodding my head no, looking at the dagger that had dropped to the floor. "Do you think they'll look for me?"  I asked. "I know they will." Just as she said that my face went pale and my eyes dialated.

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. "Y/n?" She asked, "I-" i couldnt continue all i felt was the pain in my stomach, blood seeped down my legs. I slowly moved my one free hand to my stomach. Now i could feel it. Corrupted. Damage. No longer alive.

Blood clots were coming out. "It hurts." I mumbled. Tears falled down my eyes, "It hurts." I mumbled again. "Its okay." She held her hand out for me to grab. I squeezed her hand.

End of flashback

I couldnt stand to continue looking. It was sickening. "And yet you wonder why we dispise you? YOUR MOTHER AND I HAVE HATED YOU SINCE YOU WERE BORN. We only needed you to carry on the bloodline and yet youve failed at that too! YOUR. A. FAILURE." He shouted at me.

"Enough." Snape raised his voice, "Excuse me if this must sound out of line in any way, but it would be.. rediculous to loose such temper on the children. Waste of time when some of us have other  places to be. Perhaps work..?" Snape kept his eyes on mine. "Tsk." Lucious mumbled.

I soon realized Amelia was in front of us this whole time. She was here, and she heard everything.
__________________________________
End of chapter 39!! I hope you enjoyed! Sorry it took a little long! Today i spent the day in bed with a constant fever!

Leave any thoughts here! The next chapter should be out soon or already is by the time you read this!

Bye!~{1289 words}