Chapter 9

[Y/ns Pov]

I felt the warm crimson blood seeping down my clothes and skin. Who the hell was she- this hurts like a bitch, i thought.

Everything felt cold. "Y/n!" I heard a muffled voice, "Y/n!" The voice got louder as it continuously repeated. I sat up with a large inhale of air. "Cordella-??! Mattheo? What went wrong?!" I was out of breath and my heart was pounding. I was sitting on the meeting table, everyone was surrounding me.

"She caught you with some spell. I- dont really know who she is. But thats what theyre saying." Astoria said, trying to comfort me.

I remembered everything. Sarah henly. We used to be friends in fourth year but she left sometime in 5th year and i never saw her again. I remember her younger sister. Everything was so wrong. This was all so terribly wrong, i thought.

Mattheo was arguing with Cordella over what he saw and soon everyone joined. I felt my eyes water and my throat knot. "Enough!" I screamed over the ranting voices. Silence. "My mission report. I killed five people within the three days, three injuries, and successfully completed my part of the task alongside Mattheo, and shortly accompliced with Cordella aswell." I explained calmly.

All the voices started raging again. Questioning for more information. "Silence." Voldemort hissed at them, he grasped my wrist and my head fell to his shoulder.

Every task report he projects our mind for the lot to see if were hiding anything.

[Your mind]

Everything was dark. I couldnt see anything in sight. "Oh y/nn!" I heard a similar voice. But no one. "What the hell." I mumbled to myself. "Help!" A younger voice got closer to me.

Woah. This is me.. this little girl is me when i was younger. She had he hair braided and she was holding onto a stuffed animal i used to love. "Can they see me?" She asked as she clinged to my legs.

"W-who?" I asked softly. "The scary ones." She mumbled. Thats what i used to call the deatheaters. "Yes. They can see you.. can you show them theres nothing to hide?" I asked.

She shook her head no as she looked down. "Theres nothing to hide from them.. th-the voices in here... theyre hiding something from you.." She whispered.

[He woke you up]

Before i could process what she had said i was back again. Awake. "The scary ones?" Mattheo crossed his arms at me. "If she was referring to you it would of been more like the bratty boy that wont back off." I smirked. My body burnt like hell. Whatever that lady shot me with was definitely something dark.

"Enough.. what are the voices hiding from you?" Voldemort asked. "Im not insane or anything.. there simple motives. The impulse. The ones that tell you what decisions to make. And obviously i wouldnt know if theyre the ones hiding something from me." I explained.

"Alright. Then everybody sit. We have important things to discuss either way." Voldemort demanded as everybody quickly found their seats.

"You should of said something." I heard astoria whisper to draco. "Hm?" I mumbled as i glanced at them, they were having some kind of argument. "She deserved to know ahead of time. Some kind of warning even?" Astoria looked miserable. "She has us Astoria.. we'll be able to talk to her once everything is said and done." Pansy assured, "What? Who??" I asked curious of the conversation. "Dont say a word astoria." Her mother glared her down.

I glanced back and forth at their growing conversation. "Who should of knew what!?" I asked as the voices rose, "Hes telling her anyways! She wont even be able to handle any of it!" Astoria continued  "They're setting you and Mattheo in a arranged marrige!"  Astoria finally blurted. My face went pale and i felt sick.
__________________________________
End of chapter 9!! Trust me things do not end there. Thats truly the start of issues.

Leave any thoughts here! i hope someone will continue to read these and think im doing decent at this. The next chapter should be out soon or already is by the time you read this.

bye~