Chapter 13

*I REWROTE HALF OF CHAPTER 12 SO IF YOU DIDNT GO BACK TO SEE IT THEN I RECOMMEND DOING THAT FIRST*
_________________________________
[Y/ns Pov]

Im almost 100% sure Voldemort bringing up getting comfortable brought up a whole lost conversation over events that occurred nights ago during the task

I walked in my room, Mattheo practically slammed the door behind him. "Did you take anything? Any kind of protection maybe..? Just so you dont have a chance of getting pregnant? I dont need a child of yours anytime soon." Mattheo said while staring down at me.

Some part of me thought we were getting better. But his tone and words reminded me just how much i hate him. "Excuse me? So now this is my fault? No you dont get to lecuter me for something you we're apart of! You could of easily brought protection! You could of easily done a simple spell! There's loads of them in the book Mattheo! And to be fair, yes. After you left my room i did take the initiative to brew a small potion just to be safe." I argued back.

"Oh no no no, this is no where near my fault! This whole sexual tension started when you were healing my wound. You got all low. It was your own doings from the start!" Mattheo found a way to blame it on me.

Sometimes he can be a real pain in the ass, and i would say now is one of those times. "Yeah. And then we heard Cordella. Story over. You brought your ass to my room. Then you pushed yourself on me. You started it back up. The tension could of been a one time thing but you acted on it again!" I remarked, he looked quite pissed.

"Okay. So we're both wrong in this situation. Be proud im taking half the blame." He smirked, "But if you notice anything suspicious going on. Or any weird feeling, then you go to whoever has poison and take enough to do what needs to be done." Mattheos face got serious again.

I rolled my eyes before walking off to my bathroom and closet. Usually i win my arguments. And im sure i almost won this one. But i cant stand Mattheo, so i let him have his share. If im being honest, im quite proud he actually took half the blame.

"I'll see you this afternoon so we can discuss wedding plans." Mattheo was standing at the frame of my closet as i changed into more comfortable casual clothes for shopping. "Sod off riddle." I shoved past him and slammed my bedroom door behind me, leaving mattheo in my room.

With closing my eyes i let out a sigh, then opened my eyes again and smiled. I was supposed to have fun today, from what i heard atleast.

[Timeskip x Mattheos Pov]

Y/n was pretty pissed last she saw me and now i was stuck here with the boys, smoking. I get high all the time, but for some reason Y/n actually made me feel different after the argument.

"Dude what happened?" Theodore asked, i guess he seemed to noticed. The attention was now facing me. "Ah. Y/n got the best of him." Draco smirked. "N-no. Just a lousy and annoying pain in the ass as always." I made up an excuse.

Lorenzo smirked, "What did she say?" He questioned, "Well theres more to it then a argument." I added. How am i supposed to explain that i slept with her?! "Come on mate. Weve all had our highs and lows." Blaise added.

"I slept with Y/n." I blurted recklessly. "I knew it." Lorenzo didnt seemed surprised like the rest. "Yeah well she basically blamed me for this whole incident and how she i supposedly almost knocked her up.. come on now its not that dramatic." I explained.

Theodore chuckled a bit, "Y/n doesnt stop until she's won. So hearing you be on her level just scared her. Thats all." Theodore explained. I guess he's right. Which only reminded me why i hate her so much. So petty and annoying.

"The girls will be here soon." Draco stood up, setting out his cigarette.

[A few moments later x Y/ns Pov]

We had just gotten in the manor, Astoria and Pansy rushed infront of me, rushing into their rooms i assumed to set the shopping bags down.

My smile faded and all i could think about was getting into my room and being left alone. I walked up the stairs, passed the hang out room. Cigarette smoke. I decided to pass by and grab one quickly, lighting it on my way back to my room.

The boys werent in there so i assume they rushed to go see Astoria and Pansy, Lorenzo and Theodore probably got bored and left. Which means I had a great chance of Mattheo awaiting me in my room.

I walked in my room and set my bags down. He wasnt in here, i thought as i sat down my bags. I couldnt say i wasnt relieved, i was hoping i could get a moment alone.

Then i realized i was missing a bag. So i made my way to pansys room first, since Astoria was sharing a room with Draco that is all the way down the hall. Rather as Pansy was nearby.

"Pansy.." I walked in, not bothering to knock.

Mattheo and Pansy were fairly close, and from what it looked like, they were just about undressing eachother.
__________________________________

End of chapter 13!! I hope you enjoyed! I changed the past chapter a bit because i thought it was very cringy, and to be fair i write at various times during the day, and if im writing in the morning then im kind of weary and not 100% sure of what im writing.

Leave any thoughts here!! The next chapter should be out soon or already is by the time you read this. Let me know if theres any confusion and ill explain or fix it!!

Bye!~