Chapter 17

[Y/ns Pov]

I slid on a black skirt and a lavender shirt, all we were doing this evening was drinking, plus it was already late in the afternoon.

So it was more like dinner

So it was more like dinner. But it was pretty long waited so 3 o'clock is alright.

We're really just going out to the bar but sitting at a table to drink and talk.

I turned over to see Mattheo. He was buttoning up his shirt. I put my hair up in another clip and dropped a few eyedrops in my eyes so i looked a bit more normal.

"This is what we wear to go drinking?"  Mattheo asked, "Mm.. more like casual drinking. Trust me theres a difference." I answered as we walked out of my room.

"Okay come on were just going to appearate, im sure their already there." I grasped Mattheos hand before appearating to the local bar i havent been to in years. It was a bar that me and Draco used to go to on saturday nights, we were hardly 16 maybe.

Within moments of being in my hallway, we were now standing in the middle of a bar. We spotted our friends in the most furthest table to the back.

"Mattheo i think you should sit next to pansy, i would just love for you two to become better friends." I smirked at Mattheo. He gave me a harsh scowl before sitting next to pansy.

Pansy glared at me. "Plus me and Blaise were discussing the other day about how our friend group should be more mutually involved. You know.. we should all be close with everyone in the group rather then our usual friends." I explained as i placed my hand on Blaises shoulder.

[Astorias Pov]

I looked over at draco with a smile, trying to keep myself from laughing. Pansy mustve done somthing to piss Y/n off. She was holding his arm with a devious smirk on her face.

Theodore was sitting on the end of the table closest to me and draco, Lorenzo was on the other end of the table. Next yo Y/n and Mattheo.

"Are you gonna confess your bromance to him, Lorenzo? Or are you saving that for next time?" I asked lorenzo, suggesting to Theodore. "Oh yes i was just about to say how dearly i am in love with Theodore!" Lorenzo joked with Theodore as they blew kisses to eachother.

A waiter came to bring our first round of drinks that we ordered for the table just before Y/n and Mattheo got here.

We all started sipping the wine, "Did anybody else hear something earlier..?" I asked.

[Y/ns Pov]

I glanced up at Mattheo, nearly choking on my drink. "Like what kinds of noises..?" I added, "Something along the lines of Mattheos name? You know maybe it was just me but it sounded quite serious.." Astoria insisted.

"Mm thats kind of weird.." I acted as if i was just as curious. "Draco?" I asked, leading to a question, "Hm?" He mumbled. "You think James remembers me?" I asked, looking in the direction of a younger bartender with toned arms.

Draco smirked, "What interests me is the way you speak of one of your one nighters, right infront of your fiance." Dracos eyes pinned me down from the other side of the table. "He doesnt mind. Infact this is a recurring subject between us. How does my hair look?" I asked as i played with my hair, touching it up.

"Better then ever." Pansy smirked. "Great. Watch me then." I smirked as i strutted over to the bartender.

James face went serious. "Y/n?" He questioned shocked. "James!" I smiled as i rushed up and hugged him behind the bar counter. Though i seemed like i hardly cared about him infront of the group, james was one of my greatest friends.

"Its been so long!" He smiled as he sat me up on the bar. I smiled before he kissed me. I knew that act in itself was most definitely going to piss Mattheo off.

[Mattheos Pov]

I turned away once i saw their lips connect. I noticed Lorenzo and Theodore turned away aswell. I raised my eyebrows emotionlessly noticing their discomfort.

Y/n walked back to the table. "Go ahead and thank me now because your favorite friend of the group got us two free bottles of fire whiskey." Y/n had a beaming smile on her lips.

[Timeskip x Y/ns Pov]

Throughout our time getting drunk, i watched Mattheo and Pansy squirming to get away from eachother in some kind of guilty panic, whilist i got very close with Blaise and he didnt seem to mad about it either.

"Okay one last shot, i say this last one is for good luck for this new years bullshit." I said as i poured the last bit into our shot glasses.

Mattheo eyed me as he took the shot glass into his hand, "Come here Y/n." He sat up. I leaned over the table, watching him sip his shot into his mouth and then to my surprise lock his lips with mine, spitting the alcohol into my mouth, "Swallow." He practically demanded as he moved his lips off of mine, so i gulped the drink down and sat back in my seat.

"Blaise." I mumbled, drunk out of my mind at this point. "Yes Y/n?" He looked at me, "Last night. Me, Astoria, and Pansy had just gotten back from shopping.. where were you when we had just came in?" I asked, knowing i should stop talking. "Well at first i went to go see Lorenzo because he said he might of had a extra tank top i could use since mine were being washed.. why?" Blaise explained.

I smirked, "Lorenzo's room is right across yours.. interesting i looked down to the table with a smirk. Pansy and Mattheo now knew they were so close to being caught. "Well anyways i think we should appearate to the manor, i surely cant walk now." Pansy changed the subject.
__________________________________
End of chapter 17! I hope you enjoyed! this chapter was kind of just a filler, i think next chapter will be more entertaining.

Leave your thoughts here! The next chapter should be out soon or already is by the time you read this!

Bye!~ {1,063 words}