Chapter 22

[Y/ns Pov]

I was drunk out of my mind. Astoria felt bad and apologized about the whole situation. That was moments ago though, and now i am standing in the presence of Tom. Tom Marvolo Riddle.

He finally gave in and pressed his lips against mine. I giggled a little. I guess thats just what i do when im drunk, giggle. I pulled away from his lips with a smirk before dropping to my knees slowly. I looked up at him while i unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants. He returned the same devious smirk. I wrapped my mouth around his length.

[Mattheos pov]

Pansy was breathing heavily and for some reason i could only think about Y/n. She was hurt when she left. Hurt and pissed. I don't even know if shes back with astoria yet but i know when she gets back she'll be drunk. Which means she might be a little more forgiving.

"Stop pouting." Pansy said, playfully while she placed her hands on my ribs. I was turned on my side facing away from her. Whilist she was facing my direction. "Im not pouting." I scoffed.

I could almost feel her smile, "Y/n will forgive you. She always does. You'll be fine." She insisted
I rolled my eyes. Y/n might forgive me, but it doesn't truly matter. She'll always hold it against me.

Though of course i dont really know how mad she'll get, i just know she wont forgive me. Especially if its going to be in the morning. She'll be sober.

[Y/ns Pov]

Im under Tom, he had just slowly pulled down my laced panties and tossed them off of the bed. Almost painfully slowly. I guess he was trying to stir the anticipation, which for my concern it worked. He attached my lips to his and slowly pushed himself into me. I slightly moaned at his entrance, i placed my hands on his toned stomach.

He quickened his pace, making my legs squirm and shake. The knot in my stomach tightened and he continued to go faster. I moaned in his mouth.

"Tom!" I could barely talk, my body filled with pleasure all around. The knot burst and liquid poured out of me, Tom quickly went down and cleaned the mess coming out of me before laying next to me.

What have i done?! I thought just before i fell asleep.

[Morning]

I open my eyes and sit up. What the hell. Where am i?! I recognize this room, i looked under the blanket for a second. Fuck. Naked. I turned to my side. The dark black hair and nude back.. it was Tom.

I quietly move out of the bed and grasp my underwear from the floor and slip into them, bext i clasp on my white sparkly bra i wore to the bar and then tossed over what i assumed was toms shirt over my head. The pants would take to much time to put on so i placed them on my arm and walked out of his room fastly before running right over to my room.

I slept with Tom. God this was so bad. How do i explain to Mattheo i was a few doors down with his brother that im not even sure he's seen yet.

Wait. Mattheo isnt in here, i thought as i turned around to see my well made bed.  I didnt hear anything in the bathroom, "Mattheo..?" I asked as i walked into the bathroom. Nobody. I took a quick peek into the closet. No one.

Mattheo took the key. Maybe the Tom thing wasnt so bad. I mean he was with my best friend last night. He deserves it. No he doesnt. That was cruel. I sat on the toilet. 6th morning being periodless. Tom didnt use protection.

Whatever. I've never really been a fan of protection and yet i still stand without any diseases or children. So my chances of getting pregnant with Tom are pretty low.

I heard the bedroom door open, i was done with my buisness though so i turned on the shower. I hate the feeling that rested on my shoulders. The scent of Tom that reminisced on my body. "Y/n." A voice was heard. Mattheo.

Apart of me wanted to rush out and give him all of my apologies. But instead i stayed in the shower and continued to scrub my hair.

I felt like crying. And i really never cry. I dont know what it was. Maybe the possible pregnancy. Sleeping with Tom alone? Or the fact Mattheo actually took the opportunity that he swore he wouldnt.

"Y/n." He opened the door to the shower. "What." I didnt bother to look at him. Instead i just rinsed myself off. "Lets talk. Please." He was basically wining. "What is there to talk about?" I asked coldly as i turned off the water and grasped  the towel hanging on the rack.

He moved out of my way as i stepped out. "Y/n. Im sorry okay." He started talking but i cut him off. "Sorry about what? The part where you slept with my best friend? Or the part where you have the damn audacity to disrupt my shower to somehow apologize like i would willingly forgive you?!" I scoffed as i walked into the closet.

"Oh yeah and where were you last night? Hm?" He asked. I kept my eyes on my wardrobe. "Thats not the point Mattheo! You slept with Pansy last night! What are you not understanding?! You swore you wouldnt do that. You promised it would never happen again! But one opportunity waves in your face and suddenly everything flys out the window?" I turned to him, once i was in underwear and a bra.

He kept his eyes on mine. "So you were with someone last night." He smirked and got closer to me. I backed up until i bumped into the shelves of clothes. My serious face faded into a much more scaredish nervous face.

"N-no." I denied. He moved his eyes to my neck. "Oh i guess i mustve mistaked these 'burns' for something else." He ran his fingers on the bruised skin. "What-" I instantly turned around to face the mirror that sit on the shelf.

I saw the two marks down my neck. "Im not having this talk Mattheo." I pushed him away. He grabbed the shirt that was by the shower. Toms. "Looks familiar." He kept looking at it as.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I got on nice clothes and rushed out the room. Now i was practically sprinting to the meeting room. I opened the doors out of breath. Tom and Estella exchanged a quick kiss before sitting in their spots. What. The. Hell.

__________________________________
End of chapter 22! I hope you enjoyed! Lmk if your confused abt anything, ill explain it or change the story!! I've never really written smut.. so uh this was different. I dont really know if i'll be writing more scenes like that or longer scenes like that. Im not sure if you can really call that smut, but it was there for whatever you think it is. But trust me, every scene so far has happened for a reason. Mostly.

Leave any thoughts here! The next chapter should be out soon or already is by the time you read this!

Bye!~{1240 words}