Chapter 31

[Time skip x Y/ns Pov]

Its been a month since the night we adopted Amelia Good. Now me and Mattheo were forced into sharing a dorm which carried only one queen sized bed and had a bathroom that connected to Amelias room.

Personally my relationship with Mattheo has never been better, im starting to show the bare minimum. My stomach just doesnt look toned as usual.

[Mattheos Pov]

I step out of the shower, with Y/n following me out. We set a permanent silencing spell in this bathroom for any situation. She walks out of the bathroom to the nearby closet to get dressed. Today is Saturday morning. And we have a monthly meeting today, just to monitor progress.

Today our parents will meet Amelia. Y/n walked back in with a tight green dress with thin straps.

I guess its one of her more appropriate dresses ive seen so far

I guess its one of her more appropriate dresses ive seen so far. "Amelia!" She called out as she opened the door that lead to Amelias room. "Yes mom?" She started calling us mom and dad a couple of weeks ago.

"Remember what we said? Today your going to meet your grandparents okay? Here i have you a dress picked out, i think youll like it." Y/n explained while bringing Amelia back onto our side of the dorms and handed her a dress.

Meanwhile i was combing my hair and trying to ignore the fact that i just had shower sex with    Y/n. She walked back in with Amelia. Her dress was adorable.

"I love it!!" Amelia smiled with excitement, but soon her smile faded

"I love it!!" Amelia smiled with excitement, but soon her smile faded. "What if they dont like me?" She asked. My eyes instantly went down to hers in the mirror. "What makes you think that?" I asked, Y/n glanced at her through the mirror while tampering with her hair to look more presentable.

Y/n continued, "I dont know.. i just dont think they will like me. What if im just a inconvenience to them?" She insisted, "Inconvenience? Of course not sweetie! The whole situation was a bit extreme and sudden but the outcome was you. And that is worth it. Plus from what ive heard theyre quite excited to meet Ms. Amelia Good." Y/n enlightened her whilist i walked out into the closet.

Honestly im not sure how they'll react to her. She fits in to the family very well but she is very sweet. Qualities like that are frowned uponed in our family.

[Y/ns Pov]

Finally all of us were all ready and we all met up in the boys dorm. Though me and Mattheo have our own dorms we still spend the night and hang out in our old dorms, Amelia does the same with her old dorm aswell.

"Okay Em. Its going to feel a little funny at first and your stomachs going to feel weird and when we first arrive you might feel a little uneasy but it will be alright, okay?" I bent down to be eye level with her. "Okay." She seemed a bit nervous, "Think about.. uh okay maybe thats not appropriate for you..think about your owl. Something you enjoy doing or being around." I insisted, to help distract her.

She nodded and i held her hand along with Mattheo and off the lot of us were.

We all arrived at the doorstep of Malfoy Manor. "Amelia?! Are you okay?? Do you want me to get you some water maybe?!" I felt a sense of panic. Mattheo and the rest looked at me like i was being dramatic.

Amelia laughed. "Its okay mom.. once i meet them can i lay down? ive been studying for exams and i didnt get lots of sleep last night.." Amelia suggested. I smiled. "Of course." I stood back up in a normal manor and let out a small breath of releif.

My heart was racing as we walked in. "Its going to be fine Y/n." Astoria whispered in my ear. I nodded, "I know." I lied quietly. I didn't know the extent of my nerves until i walked in. Estella and Tom were already sat.

I took in a big breath of air. "Stay by my side Amelia." I sounded a bit more serious. "Ok." She said. "Y/n shes your sister. She wouldn't hurt her." Mattheo realized i was on the edge about Estella. "Amelia this is your grandmother and grandfather." I let go of her hand, directing her to mother and father.

"You must be Amelia! Weve heard lots about you sweetie." Mother pulled her into a hug, i let in a sharp gasp. I didnt want her to be hurt. "Hello miss amelia good." Father gave her a gentle hug.

Amelia was smiling, "Come on Amelia, lets go meet your other grandfather.." Mattheo took her hand once she was done greeting my parents. I took one shaky step infront of another.

"Hello, Amelia." Voldemort smiled his hand gripped her back gesturing a hug. I grasped Mattheos rist nervously. Its fine. Its fine. I assured myself. "Alright and over here you have your uncle tom." Mattheo placed his hand on her back, letting her walk over to Toms chair and hug him aswell. "Amelia i think your going to have lots of fun with your aunt Cordella." I quickly walked away from Tom and Estella once she hugged Tom and directed her to Cordella.

Cordella looked at me a bit shocked. "Hey girlie! You look great with that dress." Cordella insisted. "Thank you aunt Cordella!" Amelia smiled. Though i hated Cordella, id rather have Amelia love her more then ever having to really meet Estella.

"Alright lets get you in bed. Youve met everyone." I smiled at Amelia and tried to rush her out as soon as i could. "Wait wait Mom!! Whose she?!" Amelia stopped in the middle of the corridor to point across the table to Estella.

Well shit. shit. shit. shit.
__________________________________
End of chapter 31! I hope you enjoyed and look forward to next chapter! I kind of made this chapter short i knoww but i just wanted to upload something. Btw theres a new cover for this story!! Lmk if you like it, and if your confused about this chapter and ill respond!

Leave any thoughts here and the next chapter should be out soon or already is by the time you read this!!

Bye!~{1067 words}