Chapter 16

[Y/ns Pov]

What?! I dragged my wand against Estellas neck, leaving a red mark. I felt my neck in the spot i did Estella and instantly felt the sensitive mark.

"Oh you son of a bitch!" I glared at her. "Y-y/n i didn't mean to! I was trying to help you!" Estella pleaded for some kind of forgiveness.

I scoffed at her attempt, "Help? First off you lost your privilege of saying my name whenever you left us! So quit saying it. I dont know about Draco but i don't consider you any sister of mine. And obviously your useless attempt to 'help', only caused more issues then we started with. So no. I don't forgive you and its taking alot of me to not throw every hex i know at you. So dont say anything." I exclaimed before focusing my attention to Voldemort.

"Are you high Y/n? This isnt you.. thats not something you say to your sister. Maybe your even taking pills.. i dont know. But youve changed almost too much in 3 years." Estellas words were laced in her own venom.

I inhaled her words like she had no authority to talk to me like that. "Was there anything else to discuss?" I turned to Voldemort. "Not for the lot of you." He answered.

With an instant i stood up and made my way out of the room. Mattheo marched out after me, but i didnt even care about what lecture he was going to give me.

Estella was back and that meant i had to acknowledge her absence again. I have to acknowledge shes back.

I opened the door to my room, allowing Mattheo in and then shutting it. He sat on my bed trying to get my attention. I slid out of my jeans and walked over to him and sat on his lap, letting my legs sit on each side of his legs.

With keeping my gaze on his, i took of my blouse and threw it to the side.

With eyes filled of sorrow i spoke again, "Use me.." I said, keeping my lips near his. Allowing him to thrash his lips against mine.

[Estellas Pov]

Y/n used to be my best friend. She was a sister anybody could ask for.

She was a sister i abandoned. Now ive screwed up and she can barely keep her eyes in my direction. I opened my old bedroom door. It was the same. Everything was the exact same. I noticed one of my pictures were gone. Im sure either Draco or Y/n has it.

With the shut of my door, my tears started to flood. How do i fix this?! Thoughts ran through my head.

[Mattheos Pov]

Y/n was moaning my name at this point. She knew very well that there wasnt a single silencing spell protecting us. I'm only surprised she didnt make me leave her room or something, im sure shes still pissed from everything that happened last night so apart of this must be payback or something.

Im sure she knows this incident with pansy has gone on for more then once.

[Y/ns Pov]

My gaze was now on Mattheo, whom was hovering over me. The both of us just finished. I flipped over, now sitting on his lower stomach. "Tell me Mattheo.. how are you ever going to go back to pansy, time over time?? When you have a fiancé who gives you opportunities like this..? A lover who can give you anything you want whenever you want?" I asked keeping my eyes on him whilst kissing down his neck, then his chest, and now his toned abs.

"I- i wont." Mattheo answered. I smirked knowing i got exactly what i wanted. Though obviously i knew he would still go to her out of habit, maybe he would feel a bit more guilty and eventually break it off.

I still felt the guilt of not telling Blaise immediately. "Well in that case. Pansy insisted we all have a couples lunch together." I stood up and walked to my bathroom, i was bare and naked and knew he was watching me.

This lunch was going to surely be loads of fun just to mess with him. I turned on the shower and stepped in letting the practically boiling hot water touch my skin.

I pumped the soap onto my hand and quickly washed my body off.

Mattheo stepped in for a moment. Just to rinse off i assume, because he then stepped out. "I showered this morning." He added as he walked into my closet. I rinsed off the soap before turning off the shower and following him into my closet.

I quickly slid into a pearl colored underwear and bra pair then kept my gaze upon my whole wardrobe of clothes.

I could hardly hide my smile, This was going to be a fun evening.
__________________________________
End of chapter 16! I hope u enjoyed this chapter!! I promise i'll upload the next chapter as soon as i can!! Im very excited for it.

Leave your thoughts here! The next chapter should be out soon or already is by the time you read this! Let me know if you think i should make chapter names?

Bye!~ {883 words}