A Blur -Chapter 51-

[Y/ns Pov]

I rushed into Mattheos arms and we were gone in a moment. Tears were flooding down my eyes and everything was a blur. I just killed my headmaster.

In which meant war. It was going to start any moment now. Between Deatheaters and Hogwarts.

Im pretty sure now me and Mattheo were in the house and i was still in his arms. My legs were tossed over his waist and my arms were hugging his neck. I could feel my body shaking and the tears that flooded down my face onto Mattheos shoulder.

"Y/n!" Voices were heard. I finally started to slowly let go of him. "Its okay Y/n.. its okay.." Mattheo whispered as he helped me sit on the couch.

I gripped the couch tightly. My eyes were still closed, "He's dead. Wars going to start soon and we have to be there. I want him gone." I say, still sort of shaking.

"Y/n, he's gone. You did your task. Its over now.." Pansy said, resting her hands on mine. "She's not talking about Dumbledore.." Draco said.

I opened my eyes to look at draco. "She's talking about Voldemort." Mattheo said. I was completely shocked. He didnt refer to him as father. He usually called Voldemort, father, even though he was no where near a father figure.

Truly, i think he's just done with Voldemorts bullshit. "Mattheo. I wont do anything if it means hurting you." She sighed.

He was on his knees now and took my hands from pansy. "He hurt you Y/n. Infact we've all been living in his hell since we were young. Ive been waiting for this." Mattheo said. I nodded and felt the tears fall down my eyes

"Am i.. am i coming?" Amelia asked. I looked up at her immediately. "No.." I shook my head. "Lets talk Amy.." I motioned away from Mattheo, and walked with Amelia to her new room.

She sat down on her bed and i shut the door. "Your coming." i said. Motioning to her bedside to grab one of her empty traveling bags.

"What?" She asked, confused. "Mommys going to do something. And i need your help. I promise you'll be okay though." I explained to her.

She scooted backwards onto her bed, "What about you..?" She asked. I looked up to her, then at the door.

"Theres a possibility of it killing me." I sighed out. "What!?? No im not going! What do you even need me for?!" Amelia asked, now deterred by coming.

I kept packing her things, "A transfer spell.. sort of. I just need you to help me display my magic onto Voldemort. The magic transforms into a kind of killing spell. And if it takes all my magic.. well then that sort of means im gone with it." I explained to her.

"Mom. No." Amelia was slowly shaking her head no. "Amelia. Youve heard of Harry Potter. He's helping sweetie. Him and his friends are all finding horcruxes. Horcruxes keep Voldemort alive. Their sheltered peices of his wellbeing. And once their all gone he'll be weak. Brittle. Which means it wont take much to kill him. Im just hoping they find all of them before it comes time for us to step in.." I explain to her.

She looks down onto her bed. "Does dad know about your plan?" She asked. "Nobody knows. Nobody besides you." I shake my head no.

"Okay.." Amelia sighed. "Your going to be okay. I promise." I tried to smile at her. "Can you promise that you'll be okay?" She asked me.

I looked at her again before looking back down to the bag i was packing with potions. "Im not going to lie to you Amelia. Your going to take this bag with you and go to your dorm. I want you to sit in there and lock every door. Ive already written a few invisibility spells for the doors so they'll blend in as a wall. Only you will be able to tell the difference okay? Your going to stay in that room until i come for you. Okay?" I explained to her.