Chapter 32

[Y/ns Pov]

I sighed. "That is uhm. Your aunt. Auntie Estella. Now i can stand here and lie to you about how i think your going to hate her but in all honesty i think youll love her more if then anybody in this room." I admitted as we both slowley walked over to Estella.

She didnt give much thought into what i had said but ran up to Estella as fast as she could. "Im auntie estella!" Estellas voice trembled a bit while holding Amelia in her arms. Truthfully, i was terrified to let Estella even touch her. Estella has caused so much pain to me that seeing her being so calm and happy with my now child was frightening.

"Okay. Okay. Enough of that. Come on Amelia. Maybe we'll go eat out tonight. Me, you and your father. Sound fun?" I distracted her as i practically dragged her from Estella. "Of course!" She smiled, looking back at Estella.

Mattheo joined my side. "Why dont i go find her a room." Mattheo took her off my hands. "Okay." I smiled at Amelia before walking back into the meeting room and shut the doors. "What the bloody hell is your problem Y/n!? Seriously? You want to drag me away from my neice! I mean come on, you seriously almost went the whole time without even letting me meet her!" Estella argued.

I continuesly tried to say her name and explain my side but she wouldnt stop.

[Mattheos pov]

"Why does mom not like Estella? She got all frustrated and wanted me to stay away from her." Amelia asked as we finally made it to Y/ns room.

I took a long sigh whilist i was helped her get in bed, "Estella left mom when they were young. Aunt estella was mad with mom and had to leave. She was just done with mom and uncle Draco and had to leave. She didnt return for a while and that hurt mom. It hurt her really bad, and now she just has a hard time trying to let her back in. But its okay princess. Mom just needs time to forgive her." I explained as i helped her in bed.

"Okay.." Amelia said calmly before yawning. "We'll come visit when were done with the meeting." I said before exiting.

[Y/ns Pov]

"I was trying to prevent her the heartache of the detachment she will feel when you leave her, damnit!" I practically screamed at her. Suddenly i felt a rush of nausea, i walked vastly over to the trashcan near the entrance of the meeting room.

Just as i retched into the trashcan Mattheo walked in perfect timing to hold my hair behind my face while i let loose my previous meal into the trashcan. Once i stood back up formally again and wiped the slime off of my face, a wave of realization came over me. Im still pregnant, this morning sickness was just a hint that its real.

"Oh by the way you might want to know im pregnant." I mentioned. Mother and Fathers mouths dropped. Voldemort had a sly smirk when he looked our way. Proud maybe? That would be unusual.

Though it may have been said that my relationship with Mattheo was better then ever, we still hated eachother. Im not sure he loves me for the fact he's kind of an ass and isnt really aloud too love.

I dont think i really even know what love is. Ive had one night stands and short relationships before, but ever since i got known for my sex life i didnt really care for relationships. Why was i thinking about this? Im in a meeting.

When i pulled out of my thoughts i could see Mattheos glare on me. Angry, great hes angry now. "What are we discussing?" I asked, trying not to make them think i wasnt even paying attention.

"Nothing too important. Now, how would we introduce Amelia to becoming a deatheater." Voldemort asked, my neck snapped to his direction then to Mattheo. "What- no!? Amelia will not become a deatheater! Shes only 11!" I denied his offer, "How old were you when you became a deatheater?" Voldemort asked.

My mind flashed back to the traumatizing day.

"Y/n! Draco! Estella! Get down here please!" Mothers voice rang throughout the house. Me and draco were getting our stuff together to leave tonight to hogwarts. Our first year! I dropped another pair of socks into my bag and ran down to what they called a meeting room.

All of our friends were all stood in a line against the wall. My face suddenly got much more serious. 'what the bloody hell was going on?!' i thought as me and draco slowed our steps. They didnt look too happy. Astorias eyes were red.

"Y/n. Come sit next to me." The man at the end of the table demanded. 'No nose' i thought. I slowly moved past my friends, noticing the look in their eyes.

'Were they being forced not to say anything?!' i wondered just as i sat down in the large chair next to the pale-skinned man. "May i see your arm lovely Y/n?" He asked. Draco sat across from me.

"Because you are twins i would like the both of you to share this once in a lifetime experience with eachother. But besides that. What do you wish for in life. Both of you?" He asked as he dragged is wand over my arm, then dracos.

I glanced back at our friends. "Power." Me and draco both answered. Suddenly there was a burning pain in my arm. I clamped my jaw shut with pain, along with draco. A tear dripped down my eye.

I looked back to voldemort, pushing back the memories. "Okay. Whatever. I remember how old i was. But all your after is your revenge on potter right? Once i kill dumbledore youll have all the access to him that you need. There would be no need to have any other kids on your side at the damn school! Right snape? Your there! You can watch out for him. Hell, your closer to the man then any of us." I glanced back to Snape.

"Y/n." Mattheo tried to get my attention. "No! Your just as concerned as i am! If not then      you-" Before i could continue he cut me off,      "Y/n!" He Said louder this time. I glared at him. He looked back to the door.

Amelia was standing in the door frame. She knows.
__________________________________
End of chapter 32! I hope you enjoyed and are excited for next chapter!! Im going to kind of slowly change my writing form, to include more thoughts and probably write in present tense rather then writing past tense.

Leave any thoughts here! The next chapter should be out soon or already is by the time you read this!

Bye!~{1161 words}