chapter four

♈︎

we entered the kitchen, and walked to soap and another man in the kitchen with us.

"there you guys are! how was the gun range?"

könig nodded at soap, "it was good."

"(y/n)! this is price, good friend of your brother." soap grinned at me, pointing at price.

price held out his hand to shake mine. "this is armins sister? nice to finally meet you ms.reeds." he gave me a slight smile.

"nice to meet you price!" i shook his hand awkwardly, standing next to könig.

"i'm going to cook now, move english rat." könig teased soap, squeezing between price and him to get to the sink and started washing off vegetables before chopping them.

"fuck off german." soap chuckled. "now reids, you were a tattoo artist, weren't you?"

i nodded, sitting down at the table. "i'm still a tattoo artist, but i don't know how my job will handle me being out."

soap gave me a blank stare, "oh we've taken care of that don't worry." i furrowed my brows and looked at him with confusion.

"what do you mean?" he realized my tone changed. "well we don't know how long until we find your brother so, we 'called out' for you."

i sighed, tapping my finger on the island counter.

"i guess that's fine." i huffed.

"how long have you been drawing and tattooing for?" price tried to die down the awkwardness.

"i've been drawing since i was little, i started tattooing 5 years ago when i was 18."

price raised his eyebrows, "sounds like your a damn pretty good artist, how about you give me a few?" he chuckled.

könig paused on cutting the vegetables and continued.

"i'll see what i can do, i don't have any of my stuff here-"

"don't worry about that either chap, we brought in your bags just the other day from your house." soap interrupted.

"oh- well okay! then i guess i can do it sometime this week if you'd like?"

price grinned and nodded, "sounds good to me!"

"maybe give him a giant eagle taking a shit on him." könig chuckled, adding on.

soap tried to hold in his laugh, and i giggled.

"are you always in a shitty mood?" price scoffed at könig.

"only when your around my love." könig teased, continuing to chop the peppers.

price rolled his eyes and smirked. "you've got any bourbon?" he asked putting his arms on the island and leaning against it.

"fridge." könig didn't turn, still cutting up vegetables.

"i'll get it!" i walked towards the fridge and opened the door, grabbing the bourbon off of the shelf in the fridge.

"where are the cups?" i looked around a little embarrassed.

"it should be in the cabinet above könig." soap pointed at the brown cabinet above könig.

i made my way over to the cabinet, brushing against könig while opening the cabinet. he scooted over waiting until i grabbed the glass cup, but i couldn't reach.

"let me help you there schatz (sweetheart)." he came behind me and grabbed the glass cup for me.

i was flustered, feeling my face get hot. "thank you." i smiled great fully at him.

he nodded and gave me a charming smile back. "anytime."

i walked back to the island, placing the glass cup down and poured the bourbon into the glass, "ice?" i looked over to price.

"please." he nodded, looking back to his phone.

i walked up to the fridge and dispensed the ice into the glass, trying not to splash the bourbon.

"here you go!" i handed the glass to price, he carefully took the glass. "thank you." he raised the cup before taking a sip.

könig put the vegetables in the pan he was letting heat on the stove, letting the vegetables sizzle.

"smells good german cunt." soap teased, walking over to könig to watch the vegetables cook.

"hand me the steak stück scheiße (piece of shit)." könig snapped back, adding a variety of spices and herbs to the vegetables in the pan, before doing the same to the steak soap handed him.

"i could go for a horse right now, i'm starving!" price babbled then soon giggling at his own joke.

i giggled and enjoyed the smell of the steak searing on the stove, hearing my stomach growl.

"(y/n) make yourself useful and go set the plates on the table, price go get ghost and gaz, tell them the food is almost ready." soap ordered, he pointed to the cabinet the plates were in. he had no choice but to help könig cook.

"sure" i nodded, grabbed the plates. then searched the drawers for knives and forks.

i made my way to the dinning room that was just in the other door and placed the plates and forks on the table.