chapter twenty nine

♈︎

i sniffled and nodded, looking into his eyes. they were darker than usual, like angry storm clouds before a storm hits.

könig stood up, holding his hand out for me and gently lifting me off the ground. he lead me back into the house, opening the door and allowed me to walk in first. i stepped in and shut the door behind him as he walked in.

he walked over to the sink, grabbing a paper towel and wetting it up under the faucet. he walked over to me and wiped the blood and dirt from my face, gently dabbing it on my skin.

"no good, i have to clean that cut on your face." he sighed, gently turning my face from left to right.

"your one to talk, look at your nose." i giggled, looking back up at him.

"what?" könig quickly rushed over to the other hallway, looking into the mirror that was on the wall.

i walked over to him and looked at him through the mirror. his eyes widened and his mouth dropped. "fuck."

"it's okay, i'll clean it up." i wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him tightly and looking up at him. he wrapped his arm around me and touched his nose.

"don't touch!" i shouted, snatching his hand down from his face. "bathroom. now." i let go of könig and backed away, resting my hands on my hips.

he smiled and chuckled, meeting my eyes with his. "okay, okay." he held my hand and walked over to his room.

we entered his room. he walked over to the bathroom and grabbed isopropyl alcohol from the medicine cabinet. i walked in and grabbed a few bandaids that were in the medicine cabinet. i grabbed a rag and the alcohol, getting the rag wet.

"okay stay still." i dabbed the rag on the wound and cleaned any blood or dirt near the wound. i reached over for the bandaid and put it over his nose. "there." i planted a kiss on his forehead and smiled.

"thank you." he smiled, reaching over for the alcohol.

my eyes widened and i grabbed his wrist, bringing his hand closer to my face. "your hand!" i quickly grabbed his other wrist and brought his left hand up to my face. "your hands!"

könig balled his hands into fists and looked at his knuckles. "oops." his eyes met with mine again and he gave me a nervous smile.

i sighed and cleaned off my knuckles.

♈︎

i walked out of the room, stretching and rolling my shoulders as they were sore from earlier. i walked over to the kitchen and grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl on the table.

gaz walked in shortly and greeted me with a smile. "hey (y/n)! how's könig?"

i looked over my shoulder and met eyes with gaz. "i patched up his hands and face, he's sleeping now though."

"glad he's okay, he did quite the number on ghost." gaz raised his eyebrows and gulped. he sat down next to me at the island and grabbed a orange, slowly peeling it.

"is.. he okay?" i put the apple down and looked at my hands.

"he's fine, usually they make up after that. and ghost understands if this was a way of letting your anger out for leaving you behind." gaz peeled the last bit of skin off and set it aside with the rest of the skin peels.

"it wasn't.. i was just upset." i sighed, looking over to gaz.

gaz looked over to me and wrapped his arm around me, rubbing my shoulder and hugging me tightly. "it's alright, i understand."