chapter seventeen

♈︎

i wiped the sweat off my face as i walked along the trail towards the house. könig walked besides me and gave me a little smile.

"price said i can keep the cat." he smiled even more and nudged my arm with his elbow.

i giggled, smiling back at him. "what are you gonna name him?" he stopped in his tracks and looked puzzled.

"perhaps i didn't think that through." he said with a nervous tone, rubbing the back of his neck before walking again.

"it's okay i'll help you figure it out!"

we finally made it back home. i opened the door and walked into the kitchen with könig following right behind me.

"you guys in the mood for pizza?" price came in the kitchen with a large box of pizza.

"hell yeah!" gaz shouted, running into the kitchen. ghost stretch out his leg making gaz trip and slam the floor.

"ouch." ghost snickered, before sitting at the island.

price let out a loud laugh before setting down the pizza box on the island and opening it. "by the way, your doing training well, i heard you two got stuck in the gas room."

könig nodded, leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed.

"you gonna eat?" price looked at könig, taking a seat.

"you replaced my cooking with junk." könig looked away from price and huffed.

i giggled, looking up at him. he smiled back at me then pushed himself from the doorframe and taking a seat.

i sat down next to him, watching soap come into the kitchen and immediately stealing a slice of pizza.

everyone dug in.

"stop chewing so loudly." ghost looked over at gaz. once again, gaz opened his mouth wider and chewed obnoxiously. ghost hit the pizza slice into gaz face, leaving pizza sauce all over his face.

"aw come on i wasn't that annoying." gaz sightly smiled, giggling at ghost.

"fuck off." ghost got up and walked out the kitchen.

price got up and washed his hands in the sink before turning and pointing at me. "i still want that tattoo." he giggled, walking out the kitchen.

i laughed and turned to könig. "there's a room upstairs where i used to draw at."

"you draw?"

"sometimes." he smiled before getting up and washing off his hands and plate.

i stood up and washed my plate in the sink. "i'll see you guys later." i waved at gaz and soap.

they waved back, still eating and i followed könig to the upstairs. "it's like a attic but no one used it for anything." he turned on the light, revealing a well kept room.

"it's pretty nice up here." i looked around before walking towards a L shaped office desk. i picked up a sketch book and looked through all of the drawings. "you draw better than me!"

könig laughed and walked next to me, looking over my shoulder. "i liked drawing to clear my mind off of things."

"these are beautiful könig." i smiled and looked up at him. he moved away and sat at the desk, "come, sit." he pulled up a chair next to him.

i walked over and sat down next to him. "can you draw me something?" i smiled at him and handed him the notebook and pencil.

"mhm." he nodded and grabbed the pencil. i watched as he gracefully flicked the pencil, shading the drawing lightly. "there."

"aww is that the cat you found?" i smiled holding the drawing up.

he nodded and smiled. "i think i came up with a name for him."

"what is it?"

"otto." he smiled, looking at the drawing.

i giggled, "the name is cute." i got lost in his eyes, his hair was still messy from earlier today and he gave me a charming smile. "kinda cute like you.."

his eyes widen and he smiled a little harder, "oh so i'm cute now yeah?" he cupped my cheek with his hand.

i bit my lip and smiled at him, i melted from his touch everytime. i felt my face get hot, inching closer to his face.

he leaned in and kissed me, feeling how hungry his kisses were. he pulled away, looking in my eyes. "i missed your touch schatz (sweetheart)." he leaned back in and kissed me again, moving his hand to my throat and squeezing gently.

i felt a wave of heat throughout my body. i moved my hands down his chest to his leg. he gasped, kissing me deeply.

i pulled away and smiled, "i think it's my turn to return the favor."

he looked at me with a nervous look, "what do you mean schatz (sweetheart)?" he giggled.

"you know what love." i smiled, tugging at his waist band. his eyes widened and he smiled.

"go ahead." he leaned back and unbuttoned his tactical pants, pulling them down slightly.

his member outlined his boxers. i gently grabbed his member, rubbing it before slipping his boxers down revealing his member.

i looked up at him and smiled before crawling under the desk and got on my knees infront of him. he looked down at me and smiled.

i wrapped my hand around his manhood, dragging my tongue from the base to the tip. he groaned, closing his eyes as he titled his head back. his hands moved to my hair, moving it out of my face, holding his hand at the top of my head and holding my hair.

i put the tip of his member in my mouth and licked around it, slowly moving my hand up and down then picking the pace up.

"fuck..sl-slow down.."

his breathing got heavier and he moved his other hand to my head, looking down at me.

"könig!"

könig quickly took his hands off from my head and placed them on the desk, holding his breath. "yes..?"

"ah there you are, i was looking for you." soap exclaimed, hearing his footsteps get closer to the desk. i continued licking around his tip, slowly putting more down my throat.

"ah.. what do you need?" he smiled slightly at soap nervously.

"training today was great, we should be ready to start leaving in 2 weeks! by the way, have you seen (y/n)?"

i tapped his knee and shook my head before continuing to go down on him. he looked down at me without moving his head and looked back up at soap.

"uh..no."

"oh. well if you do, please tell her the news!" i heard soap walk away from the desk but stopping in his tracks soon after.

"mmm.. a-anything else?" könig struggled to let the words out his mouth.

soap sighed and continued walking, "i know you care about this girl, but we're gonna try our best to keep her safe." his footsteps echoed as he walked down the stairs.

könig let out a deep breath and groaned, moving my hair out my face and running his fingers through my hair.

"i'm going to-" his breathing got heavier as his chest heaved with every breath. my hands let go of his member, moving up from his legs to his stomach, slowly running my hands across his stomach.

his hand pushed my head down making me take in more. i felt him released into my mouth. i swallowed his warm semen. he groaned loudly and put his hand on his leg.

i licked up the remaining mess, looking up at him and smiling. he panted and looked down, wiping his fluids off my chin.

"you did so good schatz (sweetheart)." he smiled. "but i think you deserve more than that."