chapter eighteen

♈︎

he smiled at me and cupped my cheek, rubbing it with his thumb. he planted a kiss on my forehead. "how about we finished what we started?" he walked over to the door and locked it before walking back towards me.

i nodded, feeling butterflies and excitement flutter through my body. he lifted me and gently sat me on the table. he pressed against me and lifted my chin before kissing me. our bodies pressed together heatedly, breathing heavily as our lips pressed together. he parted slightly, allowing my tongue to slip inside.

my body quivered as he lifted my leg and rubbed my thigh. his kisses grew hungrier and his breathing got heavier. he pulled away and smiled at me. "come." he helped me off of the table and lifted me off the ground, holding my legs in one arm and the other supporting my back.

he walked back to his room and opened the door, he ducked with me and gently placed me on the bed.

i sat up and smiled at him and pulled him closer to me, "hopefully we don't get interrupted again." i whispered in his ear teasingly.

"that won't stop me."

"oh really?"

"really." he whispered back before smiling again.

he stood up straight and lifted my legs, putting them against his shoulder while slipping off my boots. his hand slid up from my foot to my thigh, gently rubbing. his hand moved to my waist band and pulled my pants down. "look how eager you are.." he smiled.

"don't tease me." i giggled.

he smiled, pulling down my underwear. his thumb slipped inside of me and i let out a gasp, closing my eyes and tilting my head back. "look at me schatz (sweetheart)."

he pushed his thumb in more and began going in and out.

"i said look at me, don't look away." he commanded.

i looked at him and smiled, "i'm sorry." his eyes met mine and he smiled back, nodding to reassure me it was okay. he took out his thumb and put my legs down. he bent down, uniting his boots before kicking them off. he then took off his belt and pulled his pants down.

he was already excited as i could see his member through his black boxers. he pulled down his waist band and pulled out his member before kneeling on both knees on the bed. he moved in closer and spit into his hand, rubbing it on his member. he pressed the tip of his member on my slit. i tilted my head back out of pleasure and let out a moan.

"easy." he spoke softly, placing his hand on my stomach and pushing in more, i felt him enter inside me and gently began penetrating me. "feel good?" he smiled. i nodded, feeling him grow bigger. he became more eager, thrusting harder.

he panted, letting out a groan. "fuck." his accent grew deeper. he leaned in closer, and got closer to my ear. "you sound so pretty."

i felt a wave of heat go through my body, making me completely melt. he pulled out and stood up. "turn. now." he demanded. his tone changed, he eagerly watched as i bent over the bed. he moved closer and put his member back into me and holding my hips.

"sitze da und klinge hübsch für mich (sit there and sound pretty for me)." he whispered, letting out a small giggle before slipping his member back inside of me. he groaned as he thrusted before picking up the pace. his voice deepened when he spoke german. i looked back at him, he lifted the bottom of his shirt, taking it off revealing his torso. his body was lean and fit, covered in scars. his sweat trickled down his stomach as he thrusted his hips.

"fuck." he tilted his head back in pleasure and groaned.

i gripped onto the sheets and buried my head into the blanket. i lifted my head and looked back at him, he grunted as he thrusted harder.

"im going to.." i let out a moan before i could finish my sentence, closing my eyes from pleasure.

"do it for me schatz (sweetheart)." he groaned louder, picking up the pace. sweat dropped off of his forehead and he tightened his grip on my hips.

i felt myself release around him as he thrusted slower, breathing heavier. "fuck i'm going to cum.." he panted heavier and slowed down. he let out a groan as he released in me. he pulled out and grabbed his shirt off the bed, wiping the sweat off of his face. "you obey well." he teased as he smiled.

i turned and smiled back, "it'll give me a reward wouldn't it,"

"maybe."

i crawled up to the pillows and got under the covers. könig then did the same and moved close to me, wrapping his arms around me. "i want you close to me." he whispered, placing a few kisses on my neck.

he hugged me tightly and took a deep breath. "i uh.."

i turned to him and looked into his eyes. his gaze softened and he took a deep breath. "i don't know if i should say it."

"i love you."

his eyes lit up and smiled. his scar wrinkled and he cupped my cheek before kissing me deeply. he pulled away and looked into my eyes. "i love you more." he spoke softly, wrapping his arms around me and holding me tight.

i smiled and laid my head on his chest before shutting my eyes. he huffed as his chest heaved, sounding exhausted. exhaustion took over me and i drifted off into sleep.