chapter sixty two

(schatz = sweetheart)

♈︎

i threw a flash bang into the room, hiding behind the wall as it went off, quickly stepping back into the room and firing at the men that were armed inside of the room.

"please help us!" a man wailed out as him and two other men were tied down on the ground.

i walked over to them, cutting the zip ties off of their hands and ankles. "go." i motioned my hand towards the door, letting them run out.

i sniffled, trying to ignore the cold as the building had no heating system, nor was the storm outside making it better. i started to make my way out of the room, calling out to soap. "that should be the last of them!"

i walked out of the room, hitting a left down the hall as i exited the room. i began to walk slower, thinking i heard a creak in the floor boards behind me. before i could turn a hand wrapped around the back of my neck and the feeling of a gun barrel pressed against my back.

i raised my arms up, dropping my combat knife onto the ground.

"shout and i will blow a hole through you." the man whispered behind me. "walk forward."

i began walking forward, taking a few steps at a time.

"hurry the fuck up!" the man squeezed his hand tighter on the back of my neck, causing my head to slightly point towards the ceiling and pressed his gun deep into my back. "take a left!"

"(y/n) where are you?" soap called out into the radio of my headset. i ignored, trying to avoid getting shot in the back if i responded to soap.

i continued walking forward again slowly, keeping my arms up in the air. i grunted from the pain of him squeezing so hard on my neck. i continued walking straight, towards the wall.

"(y/n)! report back!"

"i said take a left!" he shouted again.

i took the chance of him being distracted and grabbed his arm, lifting my legs up and pushing off of the wall, causing us to fall backwards. i turned over on top of him, putting my weight down on his stomach. his gun slid away from us both, making him disarmed. i wrapped my hands around his neck, choking him out. his legs raised, pushing me off of him.

i rolled on my side and looked over to see my knife near me. i quickly crawled over to my knife and quickly turned back to him, walking on my knees and stabbing my knife into his shoulder as he tried to go for his gun.

he let out a yell, trying to throw me off of his back. i struggled to pull my knife out of his shoulder, stabbing him again right after i pulled my knife out into his chest. i heard a wheeze and a gurgle, as the man's grip loosened on my arm. i took my knife out of his chest, panting as his body slowly began becoming limp in my arms as he continued to gurgle.

i got up off of the floor, wiping blood off my goggles and pressing the on button on my headset. "soap? you there?"

"fucking hell, finally- what the hell happened?"

"nothing it's taken care of now." i replied, making my way out of the building, trying to catch my breath.

"are you alright?" soap looked over to me, placing a hand on my shoulder and looking down at me.

i nodded, wiping off the excess blood i didn't get in the building off of my goggles. "i think some of the blood went through my mask and got in my mouth." i grimaced, hearing soap chuckle as i was pulling the mask down over my mouth and spitting on the ground, pulling it back up over my nose.

"have you heard from könig?" simon walked up to soap, looking down at him and turning up the vol of his headphones.

"not since we've seen him last night." soap looked over to simon. he lifted his goggles off of his eyes and rested them on his helmet.

"what?" i looked over to soap, walking closer to him to get infront of his face.

"did you just hear yourself?" simon growled, widening his eyes and looking over to me.

"i knew we shouldn't have left him!" i shouted, moving away from soap and shaking my head in disappointment.

"pull up his location immediately." simon shoved past soap, walking over to the van and opening the back doors.

i walked towards simon and was shortly followed by soap after. soap hopped inside of the back of the van, grabbing the gps system and searching for könig.

"he's at a warehouse, not too far from here." soap tapped the screen a few times, trying to get the exact location of him. i looked down, watching the small little green dot move around inside the layout of the building.

simon huffed and was sounding more aggravated by the second. he rushed out of the back of the van, slamming the doors shut, making me and soap look up.

"what the fuck simon?" soap yelled out, trying to open the doors. the van suddenly started, pushing soap back a bit as he struggled to keep his balance. he moved to the small mesh that was separating the back and the front of the van. "simon what the fuck are you doing? let us out!"

"we're going to go get könig. you've been slacking off soap!" simon grumbled, pushing down on the gas a bit more, making the ride even more hard to keep balance in.

i sat down, trying not to fall over as simon hit the pot holes in the roads.

"for fucks sake watch how yer drivin! you're going to take off the tires!" soap grunted as he slammed around the van a few times, trying to keep his balance and not roll around from simons reckless driving.

i hit my back against a box of ammunition, grunting slightly from the pain and grabbing my lower back. the van stopped suddenly, sending me and soap towards the small wall blocking the front of the van from the back.

"jesus christ!" soap stood up, grabbing his shoulder before holding a hand out to me. "are you alright (y/n)?"

"never been better." i huffed, grabbing his hand and getting up. i grabbed my rib in pain, i felt a sudden sharp pain in my left whenever i tried to inhale. "fuck.." i grumbled to myself, wincing from the pain, trying my best to ignore it.

soap quickly opened the door to the van, stepping out and looking at the front of the warehouse. i followed behind, slamming the van doors shut and watched as soap walked over to the drivers side of the van, looking at simon through the window.

simon slowly rolled the window down, glaring at soap and i. "you left him, you get him." he grumbled in a low intimidating tone.

soap scoffed, looking over to me and pulling   off my goggles. "it's dark so you won't need these." he walked over to the back of the van, opening the door and slamming them shut a few seconds after he rummaged through the van a bit. he walked back towards me and lifted my head up by my chin, showing me a pair of night vision goggles. "these will help us see." he paused a bit before speaking again. "since it's too dark." he clicked in the goggles to my helmet. i nodded, pulling down the night vision goggles over my eyes.

"press this button right here." soap sighed, grabbing my hand and guiding my finger to a small button on the top of the goggles.

i clicked the button, watching my surroundings turn into a green, seeing everything that was unseen.

"let's go."

♈︎

wir werden sehen || könig x reader ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें