chapter ten

♈︎

ghosted walked back into the kitchen, "the fuck are you two doing?" he opened the fridge, grabbing a beer.

"we're having a moment, is there a problem?" könig looked away from me, turning his head towards ghost.

"do it else where prick."

"why are you always in a shit mood?" i snapped, looking at ghosts way.

"because you arrived."

"i don't want to hear a fucking word from you again." könig stood up straight, turning his whole body to ghost and crossing his arms.

"yeah?" ghost chuckled, eyeing könig.

"yeah." könig tilted his head, looking down at ghost. putting his hands down to his sides and balling his fists.

ghost scoffed and rolled his eyes, "get a fucking room german rat, i'm tired of seeing you two gawking at eachother." ghost turned away, slamming the fridge and walking away.

könig paced towards him, grabbing his shoulder to turn him and pushing him against the wall.

"well isn't this what you two do when your alone, yeah?" ghost sneered, trying to get königs grip off of his shirt.

"shut the fuck up."

könig raised him higher off the ground, slamming him against the wall again.

i slid off the counter, sprinting towards könig and ghost. "könig stop! let go of him!" i placed my hand on königs shoulder, trying to reassure him everything was fine.

"you gonna obey her like a good little boy?" ghost gave könig a smirk.

"stop making him more upset!" i tried to pull könig away but failing since he was too heavy to even budge from his spot.

soap ran into the kitchen, moving me aside and went up to könig and ghost, "what the fuck happened?"

"ghost kept harassing könig."

"oh you lying bitch." ghost snapped, giving me a glare.

"that's fucking it." könig took ghost off the wall, slamming him to the ground. ghost let out a wheeze as he hit the ground.

"that's all your doing?" ghost chuckled, taunting könig.

soap interfered, trying to pull könig off of ghost with a panicked look on his face. "i could use some fucking help!" soap shouted out of the kitchen. soon after price rushed in.

"what in the actual hell is going on?" price quickly walked up to könig, wrapping his arms around könig and struggled to pull him off, both falling on their sides.

ghost held onto könig, getting on top of him and putting his hand on königs throat.

"fuck, stop!" price shouted, soap jumped up tackling ghost off of könig.

what soap did must've triggered ghost, causing him to lash out and punch soap in the face.

könig ripped price's arms off of him and lunges at ghost, punching ghost repeatedly. ghost elbowed könig in the face, causing him to bleed.

"where the fuck is gaz?" price got off the ground pulling könig off while soap grabbed ghost and held onto him. they struggled to keep them separate as someone lunged forward or swung.

gaz soon rushed in, stopping in his tracks from the commotion.

"what are you doing? get (y/n) the fuck out of here gaz!" price shouted, struggling to hold könig back.

gaz nodded, "come on (y/n)" walking closer to me and gently grabbing my arm, as i stood frozen in horror.

"don't fucking touch her!" könig elbowed price in the stomach, making him let go and pushed gaz away from me and grabbing my arm.

"könig calm down!"

"fuck off!" könig rushed out of the kitchen, dragging me with him.

"könig your hurting me.." i grabbed his hand that was gripping my forearm. he lead me into his room, swinging the door open and slamming it shut the locking it.

he looked down at me, looking at my arm then quickly letting go. he walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

i rubbed my forearm and walked towards the bathroom door, "can i come in?" he didn't respond so i opened the door.

könig was sitting on the toilet, with his face in his hands. blood trickled from his nose down his hands.

i grabbed a rag and put it under the sink before wringing the water out, i got on my knees and looked up to him. "move your hands." he looked up and put his hands in his lap.

he was breathing heavy, his chest heaved.

"i'm sorry."

"don't worry about that, just let me clean you up." i wiped the blood from his face and hands.

"i didn't meant to." he didn't make eye contact with me, he grabbed the rag and held it up to his nose to stop the bleeding, his breathing got heavier. he tapped his finger against his knee, sighing out of frustration.

i cupped my hand around his cheek as i stood up, wrapping my arms around him. he head sat in my chest. i rubbed his back slowly to calm him down, his breathing slowly went back to normal as he took a deep breath before wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer and holding me tightly.

"is your arm okay?" he looked up at me and grabbed my arm gently, looking at the redness he left on it.

"it's okay." i reassured.

"no, it's not. i don't know my strength when i'm mad, i'm sorry." he frowned, moving his hand to mine and holding it before he placed a kiss on my hand.

"it's okay könig." i planted a kiss on his forehead, smiling.