chapter nineteen

♈︎

the sunlight gently touched my eyes through the blinds. i rubbed my eyes and slightly turned my body and looked at the time before sighing. i couldn't move as könig never moved from his spot, holding me tightly. i looked at könig and cupped his cheek as he snored. i giggled and smiled as he had a serious yet peaceful face while sleeping.

an abrupt banging came at the door. "könig! könig! i need you to get up!" soap shouted while banging on the door. "könig!"

"alright!" könig snapped, grumbling before sitting up to stretch.

"by the way have you seen (y/n)?" soap shouted from behind the door.

"she's with me, now go away i'm coming out in a bit!" könig grumbled and rubbed his face before looking at me. "goodmorning schatz (sweetheart)!" he smiled and kissed my cheek.

"goodmorning." i smiled back and got up from the bed, "i'm gonna use your shower again." i walked into the bathroom and shut the door before getting in the shower.

i finally got out and dried myself off, wrapping myself in the towel and grabbing königs comb.

könig walked in, standing behind me and slightly bent down to get a look at me in the mirror. "let me help." he grabbed the comb and brushed my hair. i tilted my head back and looked at könig. he smiled as he brushed my hair, enjoying every bit of it.

"all done."

he put the comb down then moved the shower curtain and got in the shower.

i walked out the bathroom and gathered my clothes, putting them on. i unlocked the door and opened it, walking out to soap standing in the hall.

"there you are (y/n)! ready for training?" he smiled that big goofy annoying smile.

i sighed and rolled my eyes. "fine."

♈︎

today was the last day of training. my body ached and any movement i made hurt. i let out a sigh and looked up at the grey sky. the clouds were dark grey, covering the sun.

"hmm, rain. well isn't that a challenge?" soap smiled before motioning me to follow him. i follower behind him and heard heavy footsteps hit the ground from behind me. i turned quickly to see könig, smiling. i smiled back and turned my head back towards soap.

"alright then, the usual." soap sighed and clapped his hands together.

i sighed and began running through the course. it started pouring rain on me as i tried to run through the last two laps of jumping and climbing over obstacles. i jumped off of the log trying to get a grasp on the ledge above me. i groaned, trying to pull myself up and ignore the pain in my arms. i slipped but managed to pull myself up.

"fuck.." i panted and laid on my back on the platform.

"let's go reids!" soap shouted, clapping his hands.

i sighed and stood up, running towards the other side of the platform and slid down the rope, hitting the ground. my boots sloshed in the mud, making it harder for me to walk back to soap and könig. i walked up to soap and leaned forward, putting my hands on my knees and panted.

könig put a water bottle infront of my face and waved it. "drink." he softly spoke.

i grabbed the water bottle and took a few gulps. "is that all?" i looked at soap and raised my eyebrows.

"i think we're done torturing you for now, we don't have time left anyway. we leave tomorrow at 0 five hundred." soap crossed his arms and walked back.

i huffed, walking and following soap with könig.

the rain fell harder, completely soaking my hair and clothes. könig looked up and groaned from the rain. "it's cold."

i looked over at könig and giggled. "yea it is."

"hush." he came to an abrupt stop and put his arm in front of me, stopping me in my tracks. i heard faint yelling followed by a gunshot. könig immediately sprinted towards the house.

i was shocked, not moving until i finally came back to my senses and rushed towards könig. soap was on the ground with a masked man on top of him.

"get the fuck off me!" soap punched the masked man and rolled on top of him, disarming him quickly.

"what the fuck is going on?" könig shouted, speed walking towards soap and looked down at the masked man.

i took slow steps towards them. a arm wrapped around my neck, i felt my heart drop and i instinctively elbowed whoever was behind me. they grunted and loosened their grip. i grabbed their forearm and tried with everything in my body to flip them over. they fell over and grunted again. i got on top and drew my knife to their neck. they were smaller than the other masked man. i pulled up their masked and realized it was a woman.

i scoffed as they glared at me, "who the hell are you?"

they smiled and laughed. "you know who i am (y/n)."

my breathing became heavier as i pressed my knife against their neck. "stop fucking with me or your dead." my hands felt hot as the adrenaline was making me even more nervous.

könig rushed over and grabbed the woman by the collar of her shirt, dragging her into the house. "come on (y/n), let's go." he opened the door and dragged her inside.

i followed behind, shutting the door and staring at the woman. he lifted her into the chair and tied her up next to the masked man who was unmasked now like her.

"we've got a problem here." soap scowled behind the two people tied up before looking towards me.