chapter fifteen

♈︎

i woke up and looked at the time, it was only a hour that i was sleep. i turned over and didn't see könig in bed.

i quickly got up and opened the door and walked back to the kitchen. no one was there except gaz being pasted out on the table.

i shook my head and sighed and paced to the weight room. i finally got there opening the door to see ghost, price and soap.

"where's könig?"

soap giggled and pointed at the corner of the weight room.

i turned my head to see könig in the corner, curled up in a ball.

i walked over to könig. he turned his head then fully turned his body.

"look i made.. i made a friend baby!" he lifted a little orange tabby cat.

"oh my god where did you find him." my jaw dropped and quickly turned into a smile, giggling at how goofy he could be at times.

"he just.. he was just sitting there." he giggled petting the cat and holding him close to his face. "i gave him tuna, der kleine ficker (the little fucker) ate it all."

i looked at him confused, "the what?"

he laughed and held the cat close.

"okay i think it's time for you to go to bed, and maybe not escape while i'm sleeping."

he gave me puppy eyes, "can we keep him?"

"that's up to price if you can keep him."

he frowned, looking at the cat. "we're going.. we're going to keep you."

i sighed, holding my hand out for könig. "come on big guy."

he grabbed my hand and got up, holding the cat and giggling at him while the cat meowed.

i led him back to the room and opened the door.

"duck your head this time."

könig ducked his head and put the cat down. he sat down on the bed, and placed the cat down gently.

"(y/n)."

"yes?"

he looked up at me and grabbed my hand, pulling me in closer.

"i want you."

he slid his hands down to my waist.

i hesitated, my body shivered from his touch. "könig your drunk.."

"i know love, but i meant i want you.. close to me. i want to hold you."

i smiled and looked away from him, feeling my face get hot by the second.

"okay."

he smiled and gazed at me. "okay schatz (sweetheart)." he grabbed my hand and held it up to his face, kissing it gently. his lips were always so soft.

he stood up and stretched, swaying slowly. he unbuttoned his pants and tried his best to keep balance. he slipped the off his legs and threw himself on the bed.

i smiled and giggled at him. he always did the cutest things without noticing. i flicked the light switched, turning the lights off and got on the bed, crawling onto my side of the bed.

i laid down and sighed. könig got closer to me, wrapping his heavy arms around me and gently laid his head on my chest.

"i don't want you to leave.." he mumbled, squeezing me tighter.

"what do you mean?"

"i'm scared your going to.. get hurt."

i ran my fingers through his hair, trying to keep him comfortable and reassure him at the same time. "i won't get hurt nor will i leave you könig."

he huffed, rubbing him thumb against my forearm.

i stared at the ceiling for a while. i thought about königs words. what if i do get hurt? könig won't always be here to protect me, but knowing someone cares about me that much reassures me enough.

könig snored through the process of my thinking. i smiled and played with his hair. his grip finally loosened, the guilt of moving over chilled over my whole body.

i turned over slowly, trying not to disturb his sleep.

"don't leave schatz (sweetheart)."

"i'm right here." i placed my hand on his arm.

he moved his arm up, giving me room to turn before placing it back on my torso. he held me tight and moved in closer. his breathing was light on the back of my neck, soon after i fell asleep.

i finally woke up stretching and yawning while looking over to my right. könig was still sleeping.

i looked over at the clock, 10am. i'm late for training. i face palmed and got up, i walked to königs bathroom and turned on the water in the shower. i got undressed and got in. i looked at his soap before using it. he always smelled like soap and sweat.

i felt butterflies spread around my body before picking it up and using it. i got out, drying myself off before throwing on my clothes.

i opened the door to a huge man blocking the way, i jumped and stopped in my tracks.

"didn't mean to scare you schatz (sweetheart)." he gave me a goofy smile and leaned down in the door, resting his arm at the top of the door frame.

"yea yea." i rolled my eyes and smiled.

he moved out the way before walking in the bathroom. i walked to the kitchen and opened the back door.

price, ghost and soap were all out. price seemed like he just woke up.

"who the fuck thought it was a great idea to get drunk?" price groaned, rubbing his face.

"you price, you." ghost looked over at price and looked back at me walking up to them. "glad you can join, wheres könig?"

i pointed back to the house, "he's showering."

ghost nodded and walked over to the shooting range. "come, we're gonna teach you how to shoot certain guns since könig said you have quiet the trigger finger."