chapter sixteen

sorry i have been really wrtiting a lot i've been busy but i promise to atleast get to chapter twenty when the week ends :D

♈︎

i stretched and walked over to ghost at the shooting range, "i mean yeah i guess."

"alright ready to see how a sniper works?" he set the sniper down on the ground. he got up and handed me a pair of shooting earmuffs, he put his on after i put on mine. "this is super loud!" he pointed to his ears.

i nodded, he laid on his stomach on the ground and put his finger on the trigger.

"open fire!"

he shot once, hitting the paper target at number 7, right under the throat.

"now you try, mind you that your shoulder will hurt." he stood up and motioned me to go.

i got on the ground belly first, and told a deep breath.

"ready?"

"i guess."

i squinted into the scope and aimed at the target.

"feel the wind for a more accurate hit." ghost walked behind me.

i took a deep breath again, holding it before squeezing the trigger. i got up rubbing my shoulder as i felt soreness starting to kick in from the recoil.

"wanna go again? you got a pretty nice shot on the chest right there." ghost looked at the target then looked back at me.

"hell no." i laughed in pain, trying to ignore how bad my shoulder was starting to hurt by the second.

könig walked past ghost and walked behind me, messaging my shoulders. "how was it?" he planted a kiss on my head and wrapping his arms around me.

"horrible."

"thought so."

he smiled and ran his fingers through his wet hair. "i need a hair cut." he pushed his hair back and walked back to the shooting range.

"alright (y/n) let's go do some push ups." ghost walked past me and walked to the grass.

i sighed and walked towards ghost.

"50 right here, i don't want to hear complaining." he grabbed the folding chair and placed it down taking a seat infront of me.

i got down on my hands and knees before starting to do the push ups. it was unbearable pain since my shoulder was in fire from the recoil of the sniper.

"come on cunt!"

i struggled lifting myself up, groaning from the pain. it took me longer to lift myself up each time.

"10 more." ghost leaned forward resting his arms on his knees.

i pushed through it and finally finished the sets of push ups. i got on my knees and panted, wiping the sweat off my face. suddenly ghost kicked me down, his heavy boot made me wheeze as he kicked me in the middle of my chest.

i fell on my back and grabbed my chest, trying to catch my breath.

"get up cunt!" ghost stood up and grabbed me by the shirt.

i struggled trying to get out of his grip. i wrapped my leg around his and leaned forward, pushing him down. i wrapped my hand around his neck and panted still.

"good, you know how to push through pain." ghost got up and motioned me to follow him.

könig shortly caught up with us, following behind me and ghost on the trail.

"excited for the tear gas test?" ghost looked back at us. he continued forward up to this little shed. "all the windows are locked, once the door is closed you sit in here for five minutes with a gas mask on." he handed me and könig a gas mask.

"don't worry i've been in here eight times." könig smiled before putting the mask on and tightened it.

i laughed and put the gas mask on and adjusting the straps. "wait did you say eight?"

ghost threw the tear gas grenade through the door. "alright move in." he opened the door. könig and i walked into the shed, hearing the door slam shut.

i seen ghost set a timer on a stopwatch as the room filled with the smoke.

"just relax, the tear gas will make you cough, if you have to do so. just control your breathing." könig grabbed my hand and stood in the tear gas with me. his breathing was slow and calm.

i squeezed his hand tighter, my eyes were on fire and i felt my nose get runny. i felt a smokey burning sensation in my chest, making my breathing become heavier.

"look at me, relax." könig turned my head towards him and looked down at me. "how many fingers." he lifted three fingers infront of my mask.

"three."

"good, your vision isn't blurry." he placed his hand on my back and slowly rubbed it, trying to comfort me.

i started getting impatient, everything felt like it was burning, i let out a cough followed by a few more. könig pat my back, reassuring me that i'll be okay.

"your fine let it out schatz (sweetheart)."

i nodded and looked over to the window to see ghost looking at his stop watch, he held up five fingers.

"five!..four!..three!..two!..one!" he walked over to the door and shook the knob. "oh fuck."

"open the door! what is the issue?" könig walked over to the door to hear ghost better.

"it's stuck."

"what?" i started to breath heavier, feeling anxiety take over my whole body.

"what do you mean it's stuck?" könig sighed and looked at the hinges on the door. "alright, move out the way." könig walked backwards and rammed his side into the door before moving back again, he took a deep breath and rammed into the door, breaking it down and falling with it.

i was panting at this point, and rushed out of the room, ripping the mask off my face. i coughed and gasped for fresh air.

könig grunted in pain and got up, dusting off his clothes.

"you took a big fall there." ghost looked down at könig, helping him up.

i wiped off my face, still trying to catch my breath. "when does this wear off?"

"not this second of course."

i looked over at ghost with a dirty look, "yeah that totally makes me feel better." i rolled my eyes and spit on the ground, the tear gas left a nasty taste in my mouth.

"well that does it!" ghost clapped his hands together, walking back on the trail. "you did good i will see you two at dinner!"