chapter five

♈︎

price walked in the dinning room with two other men. a man with a skull mask came in and another man with a brown skin tone.

"this is simon, known as 'ghost'." price pointed at the man with the skull mask. he nodded me hello.  "and this is gaz." he pointed at the brown skinned man.

"hi nice to meet you both." i smiled and waved, setting down the last plate.

"so this is the famous (y/n)?" ghost bellowed, he spoke in a deep english accent, taking a seat in the chair.

"i guess so!" i chuckled.

gaz took a seat, "nice to meet you (y/n)" he held his hand out to shake mine.

i shook his hand and made my way back to the kitchen.

"alright then! the food is done go sit and we can finally eat." soap made his way stacking the stake on a platter and followed behind me to the dinning room.

he sat everything down, i peeped back into the kitchen door waiting for könig to come through, he ducked his head under the door frame, looking down at me.

"hello schatz (sweetheart)." he smiled at me, and putting his hand behind my back, leading me to the table.

i sat down, könig sank into the chair sitting next to me.

soap gave everyone a piece of steak, "eat up, busy day tomorrow." he finally sat down and started to dig in.

"slow down you fucking wank." ghost snapped, "i don't wanna hear you chew."

soap purposely opened his mouth wider, chewing louder.

"for fucks sake i can't eat with him around." ghost got up, leaving the dinning room.

everyone finished eating, i stayed back with könig to help clean up, bringing the dishes back into the kitchen and washing them in the sink.

"thanks for the food könig, it was great." i gratefully smiled, he nodded, "no problem schatz (sweetheart)."

i sighed, "so is that time gonna be now throat you tell me what schatz (sweetheart) means?" i gazed at him.

his smokey grey eyes met mine, "if i tell you, don't laugh." he grinned.

"i just want to know what you've been calling me the past week." i giggled, he was so intriguing.

he hesitated then laughed it off, "it means.. sweetheart" he looked away embarrassed, turning red.

"you could've told me from the start you goof!" i laughed at him being flustered.

"yea yea.."

he looked at me giving me a goofy but still embarrassed smile, "i think we should head to the room, you should rest."

"okay sure." i grabbed his arm and followed him back to the room.

"here's our stop!" he sniggered, opening the door for me.

"yea whatever." i teased, smiling at him while walking in the door.

he followed, ducking under the doorframe again, then walking over to his chair and took his seat.

i turned on the light, sitting in bed and sighing out of exhaustion.

"if you want to find me in the morning again, i'll be in the weight room."

"hm. i'll see if i'll come around." i teased, grinning at him.

"is that so? very well then!" he chuckled, standing up.

"i'll see you tomorrow then." he smiled and opened the door, but he came to a sudden stop and backed up back into the room.

"you wanna fucking explain why your brother thought it was a good idea to steal coke and take out half of the cartel?" ghost snapped.

"what?" i was shocked, not knowing how to answer.

"the piece of shit stole cocaine from the cartel, killing half of them before he went mia." ghost continued to shout.

"easy, i don't think she knows." könig stepped in.

"to hell she doesn't fucking know! we're going to have a chat right fucking now." ghost grabbed my arm, dragging me out the room

i grunted in pain as my side was on fire from him yanking my arm.

"what the fuck simon!" könig grabbed simon and pinned him against the wall.

"why the fuck would you do that? she's still recovering!" könig had ghost still pinned against the wall.

"oh i see.. get the fuck off me!" ghost pushed könig off of him, walking towards a room. "(y/n) get the fuck in here now!" ghost waited before opening the door.

i looked back at könig with a worried expression.

"just go, i'll be there..i need to calm down."

i nodded and followed ghost to the door, he opened the door quickly. at the table there was soap and gaz seated at the table.

"i told you we shouldn't have got ghost to get her.." gaz whispered to soap.

"well then.. i suppose your right." soap replied before speaking to me.

"well reids. we heard that your brother stole from the cartel and took out half of their men. we don't know why but hutch thinks that your brother might've been running something with you and the cartel." soap sighed.

"what the fuck?" i exclaimed confusingly.

"i haven't seen my brother for months! i had no idea about this." i sat in the chair, now frustrated.

"i believe you, why else would they take you unless they're trying to lure in armin, using you as bait." soap sighed, looking over to the tv screen.