chapter eleven

♈︎

könig smiled, standing up from the toilet. he held his hand out to me, i slowly stood up off my knees.

"are you sure your okay?" könig gave me a worried look.

"positive."

he pulled me in closer, sliding his hands down to my waist. i shivered from his touch.

"you get so excited when i touch you schatz (sweetheart).." he gazed into my eyes, biting his lip.

"is that so?" i felt my face getting hot, feeling flustered.

he nodded, looking down at me with a grin.

"prove it."

his smile grew. "i won't be able to control myself if i do so." his hands moved slightly below my waist.

"show me then." i smiled, teasing him.

"your words!" he slightly bent down, lifting me up and hoisting me over his shoulder, i yelped as he picked me up.

"shhh.." he opened the door, ducking under the door frame with me. he walked over to the bed, gently placing me down. "is this what you had in mind when you said you wanted to know me better?" he grinned.

"maybe, maybe not." i giggled, watching him stand over me.

he pulled me closer towards him by my feet at the edge of the bed, "take these off love." he tugged at my pants.

i obeyed, sliding my pants down. he pulled them from my feet, tossing them to the ground.

"look at that.." he observed me before placing his hands on my thighs and rubbing them.

a knock at the door made him pause.

"könig, everything alright?" soap asked with a worried tone.

"i'm fine."

soap didn't respond right away, "erm..can i come in? we need to talk." he hesitated.

könig groaned, "we can talk later, leave me alone." he looked back at me, kneeling on his knees on the floor.

"are you sure you don't want to hear what he has to say?"

"he can't wait, i promised you a good time, no?" he smiled before wrapping his arms around my thighs and pulling me towards him.

i smiled, looking down at him, feeling myself get more excited.

"we're gonna keep these on.." he moved my panties to the side before placing his tongue between my slit.

i gasped, feeling his tongue gently graze my nub. my hands moved down, running my fingers through his hair. my legs shook, slowly closing. könig ran his hands under my thighs, spreading them apart and holding them open.

i felt heat seer through my whole body. he moaned softly, sucking gently on my nub until i came.

as he stood up, his member was poking through his pants. he bent down to untie his boots and kick them off, soon standing up straight to take off his pants and throwing them aside.

"ready?"

i nodded, getting up and crawling towards him.

"no, no. stay right there." he smiled. "lay back down schatz (sweetheart)."

"okay." i smiled back, laying back down on my back.

könig got on the bed infront of me. he placed his hands on my thighs, moving up to my stomach, exploring me. his hands slowly ran up to my bra, my body shivered.

"beautiful.." he whispered to himself, moving his hands up to my bra.

a soft moan escaped from my lips, könig rubbed and squeezed through my bra. "your shirt." he smiled.

i sat up, taking off my shirt exposing my chest and bra.

"mm, you matched." he smirked, pushing me back down. his hands cupped my chest, he squeezed and rubbed.

my back arched, getting more and more excited from his touch.

there was a abrupt banging at the door. "get the fuck out. now!" priced demanded behind the door.

könig grumbled, walking over to the door, unlocking and opening it. "what do you want."

"get off your ass, put on some pants and let's go. we need to talk, since you ignored soap." price snapped back.

i slowly crawled under the covers, trying to stay unnoticed.

"fine." könig shut the door and walked over to his pants. "i'll be back." he put on his pants, tightening his belt then grabbing his boots. he walked back to the door and opened it, soon he ducked under the door, closing it behind him.

i let out a sigh of relief and got back up. i put on my clothes and sat on his bed, his room was dark and warm. but before i knew it i fell asleep.