chapter fifty seven

(schatz = sweetheart)

                                     ♈︎

a few hours past since i left. i sat at a nearby church that was across the mansion. i huffed, watching the people walk out and leave the party. a woman sat by me and flicked her lighter as she took a drag from her cigarette.

"you smoke?" she said with a raspy voice.

i looked over to her and shook my head.

"you look like you need one, here." she insisted, holding out a cigarette.

i took it anyway and let her light it, taking a hit. "thanks."

"you were at that party?" she pointed towards the mansion, watching the people leave.

"yeah."

"some party huh." she chuckled, flicking her cigarette butt, letting the access ash fall off the cigarette. "nothing but snobs and creeps."

"yeah tell me about it. some woman was hitting on my boyfriend." i shook my head, taking another hit from the cigarette.

"did he hit with her back?" she looked over to me with a eyebrow raised.

"yep."

"men are pieces of shit ya know." she coughed a bit before taking another hit and flicking her cig away.

a familiar woman walking caught my eye, shutting out her rambling as i tried to get a better look. "wait- shut the fuck up." i shushed her, getting up from the stairs and walking to the curb.

"that's the stupid bitch he was with!" i shouted, watching her walk down the street.

"shit.. what're you gonna do?" she walked up from behind me, placing her hands on her hips.

"what i should've done at that party." i took out my small hooped earrings, handing them to the lady. "hold these."

i sprinted across the street, following behind the lady down the sidewalk. "hey!" i called out to her.

she ignored me the first time. "hey you!"

she turned her head, stopping in her tracks before fully turning her body. "can i help you?"

i stood infront of her and tilted my head. "what?"

"oh- i'm sorry i don't have any extra cash on me. but i bet you can sell that dress!" she smiled.

i laughed in her face before getting serious again. "so.. you like the german guy from that party huh?" i sucked my teeth, looking down at my feet on the sidewalk.

"the tall blonde one?" she raised her brow in confusion.

"yeah." i smiled, "the tall blonde one."

"oh he's a sweetheart." she smiled.

"yeah.. flattering just thinking about him right?" i looked back up at her.

"oh please he's handsome how couldn't i-"

i balled my fist and punched her in the nose before she could finish her sentence, shaking my hand out of pain after hitting her.

"you think-" i sniffled, walking behind the lady as she fell on the ground. "you can just flirt with my boyfriend?" i chuckled, grabbing her by her hair and dragging her down the street.

"let go of me you crazy bitch!" she shouted, grabbing her hair as i pulled it.

"oh i've been called worse!" i
dragged her to the curb, letting go of her hair. her phone rung in her purse, vibrating against the things in it. i grabbed the phone out of her purse.

"who's frank?" i looked down at her, she winced from the pain, holding her bleeding nose.

"please don't answer the call."

"who is he!"

"my husband!" she shouted back in defeat.

"ohhh~ your husband!" i mocked, debating on if i should answer.

"please don't tell him anything- i'll pay you!"

"i have enough pocket change skank." i answered the phone and put it on speaker. "hey frank!"

"who's this?"

"just a little girlfriend of your wife, hey you wouldn't happen to know that party she was at right?"

"what?"

i looked down at her and smiled as i watched her look at me in horror.

"oh yeah- even flirted with a tall, blonde,  german guy! even took off her ring!" i giggled, breaking eye contact from her.

"are you serious? put aileen on the phone!"

"your husband wants to talk to you, aileen." i tossed the phone next to her on the ground, resting my hands on my hips. listening to her trying to explain herself. "ya know aileen, i don't think i'm done here with you." i snatched her phone, hanging up on her husband.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?" she shouted, grabbing my leg and making me fall over.

"get the fuck off me!" i kicked her off, throwing myself on top of her and punching her again.

she grunted in pain, grabbing my hair and pulling it over my face.

"i'll fucking kill you!" i snapped, punching her again and putting my other hand around her throat.

she gasped for air, yanking me off of her by my hair and sitting on top of me. i rolled to my side, making her fall off and punching her in the face again.

"get off of me!" she screeched, trying to hit me back as i held her arms down.

"(y/n) get off of her!" a familiar voice shouted in the distance.

i looked to my left and seen simon and gaz running over to me. i brushed it off and continued holding her down, watching her struggle to get out of my grip.

simon and gaz grabbed me, pulling me off of her.

"get the fuck off of me!" i yelled out, kicking and squirming in their grip. "get the fuck off!"

"(y/n) please relax!" gaz shouted over me.

"get the fuck off!" i shouted again, shoving simon away from and and kicking gaz. "get off!"

"let her go!" simon shouted, looking at me with a shocked and worried look in his eyes.

gaz let me go, looking at me the same way. "(y/n).."

"leave me- leave me alone." i huffed, trying to catch my breath before bursting out in tears.

"(y/n) please, let's take you home." gaz gave me a reassuring look, holding out his hand.

"no."

"what?" simon shouted in disbelief, looking at me with his brows furrowed. he broke eye contact as the black suv pulled up next to us.

gaz helped the woman up, telling her to just walk away.

"i'm suing you all!" she shouted, rushing away from us.

"fuck you!" i snapped back, grabbing a nearby rock and chucking it towards her.

"hey!" simon grabbed my arm, pulling me towards the car. "get in and calm the fuck down!" he spoke sternly, making me slightly jump.

i stepped in the car, sitting in the back and looking out of the window. simon sat next to me, sitting in between me and gaz.

"i heard what happened." he said softly, looking over to me.

"like you care." i scoffed, looking away from him and out the window again as the car began to drive off.

"let's just go home guys." gaz huffed.

                                     ♈︎