chapter sixty eight

(schatz = sweetheart)

                                     ♈︎

we rushed inside, walking towards the weight room. soap swung the door open, looking around before spotting simon. he rushed over to him, grabbing his arm and making him face him.

"can i help you?" simon grumbled, putting down the dumbbells.

"do you know what you just did?" soap shouted, glaring at simon.

"what?"

"you kissed (y/n) did you not?" soap raised a brow and tilted his head slightly.

"it was a mistake, get over it." simon replied.

"no simon-  you can't do that!" soap shouted, not breaking any eye contact. "that girl is already confused and recovering from the situation that happened, and you're going to use that to seduce her while she's vulnerable?"

simon huffed, taking a step to walk away from him. soap got in his way, stopping him from walking away.

"what the hell is wrong with you?" soap shouted again, placing his hand on simon to stop him from moving any further.

"i said it was a mistake!" simon snapped, giving soap a glare.

"do you have any idea what would happen if könig found out? we don't know how he'll react!" soap shoved simon back, standing in front of him.

"bloody hell- get the fuck off my back johnny!" simon growled, shoving past soap and walking out of the weight room.

soap huffed, turning to me and shaking his head. "i have to tell könig."

i looked at soap, still not knowing how to react and breaking eye contact from him.

"just relax till he gets here." soap gave me one more glance before leaving the weight room, leaving me in there alone.

"shit." i mumbled to myself, exiting the weight room and back to the kitchen, walking out of the back door and stepped off of the porch, feeling the rain hit my hoodie.

i started walking towards the obstacle course, sloshing through the mud and gravel, trying not to slip as i walked further on the muddy trail.

i finally made it to the obstacle course, climbing on top of the wet ramp and sitting on top of it, looking at the trees and rain fall to the ground, listening to the rain. i sat there with my thoughts for a bit, thinking about how könig was going to react, playing different scenarios in my head.

i flinched, shaking my head and ignoring the thoughts, laying down on the ramp and letting my legs hang off the edge. i looked up at the sky, feeling the rain fall down on my face, closing my eyes.

a loud boom of thunder made me jump out of my sleep, shivering and quickly sitting up, looking up at the sun that was already setting.

"fuck.. how did i fall asleep?" i sniffled, sliding down the ramp and rushing towards the house, sloshing through the mud and gravel again, slipping a few times but catching myself.

i made it to the porch, opening the door and  rushing inside.

"where have you been?" gaz turned to me, talking with his mouth full as i barged through the door.

"just getting some air." i replied hesitantly.

"you were out there for 6 hours in the rain (y/n).." he glanced over at me, looking at me with worry and confusion at the same time.

"i lost track of time, i have to go change clothes so.. i'll be back." i stammered over my words just a bit, walking out of the kitchen and towards my room, opening the door and closing it behind me while trying to take off my wet hoodie and shirt, followed by my pants and underwear and also socks.

i grabbed a towel from the bathroom, trying to dry myself off and putting on new clothes. i crawled into my bed, grabbing my phone and checking it. i put my phone next to me, letting out a sigh and staring at mt ceiling. my phone vibrated, making me look over. i quickly grabbed my phone, looking at the no caller id on my screen, feeling a excitement as i answered the phone.

"hey schatz."

"hey.."

"did you miss me?"

"of course i did, i can't wait for you to come home!" i smiled, still looking up at my ceiling.

"i can't wait to come home too.. how's otto?"

"hes usually with gaz all day, i think gaz thinks it's his cat." i giggled slightly.

"i'm glad he's okay, i'll be there at 5 am."

"really? i'll stay up just to see you first."

"nein.. i'll be there before you know it mein schatz. (my love)"

"okay, i'll just wake up early instead."

he let out a small chuckle. "that's fine.."

i giggled, turning over on my stomach and putting him on speaker.

"schatz- i have to go." he whispered.

"already?"

"i'm sorry schatz.. i love you."

"i love you too, könig." i huffed, hanging up and putting my phone down to charge. i let out a deep sigh, turning over on my back and just wanted to sleep the day away until könig came.

my mind was set, i decided to sleep until he came. i crawled under my covers, closing my eyes and waiting for myself to finally fall asleep.

                                     ♈︎

i woke up to a sound of rummaging in the room next to mine, things being knocked down. i opened my eyes quickly, trying to keep still as i slowly crept my hand on the edge of the bed, reaching slowly for my knife on the night stand.

i successfully grabbed it, slowly sliding my hand back up to my chest. i shut my eyes, listening to the footsteps and the floor creaking get closer to my room, listening to it slowly get to my room and slowly freak towards me. i jumped up cocking my hand back with the knife.

soap grabbed my wrist as i was standing in my bed. he looked at me with shock and worry, looking at the knife in my hand. he put his finger to his lips, shushing me before i could speak, grabbing the knife out of my hand and placing it on the dresser, letting go of my wrist.

he leaned close to my ear and whispered quietly. "königs here." he looked over my shoulder and leaned back to my ear. "and he isn't happy."

"what the fuck do you mean?" i whispered back with a slight tone.

"the whole simon thing?" soap looked at me disappointedly, looking over my shoulder again. "it's best to just leave him alone for the morning.

"i can't do that." i jumped off my bed and walked out my room, looking around for könig. i walked into the kitchen, followed by soap and sat down at the table.

"i told you."

"yeah yeah." i huffed

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 19, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

wir werden sehen || könig x reader ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें