chapter sixty seven

hi guys, i kinda feel the need to like make a simon story instead of just keeping up with only könig?? auhhh lmk if u guys want that i'll do it, i'll still continue this one ofc

♈︎

he shut his door, taking off his shirt and leaned over me on his bed, looking down at me.

he continued to breath heavily, placing kissing on my neck again, gently sucking on it, slowly making me give in by the second. "i'd never do something like that to you, especially if i were to be in love.." he purred against my ear. he slid his hand down slowly to my thigh, wrapping his hand under it and lifting it over his shoulder, pressing himself onto me. "look at that.." he whispered into my ear, moving his hand slightly above my belly button, making me quiver slightly. i placed my hand onto his chest, feeling around and feeling his chest hairs against my fingers.

i shortly came back to my senses, placing my hand on his shoulder and pushing him back. i pulled down his mask and took my leg off of his shoulder. he got up, looking down at me as i sat up on the bed.

"simon, i can't do this with you." i took a deep breath, getting up from the bed. "i've should've known better.. goodnight." i walked past him, opening his door and shutting it behind me.

i walked towards my room, feeling a wave of disgust and shame pass over me. i walked into my room, shutting the door and entering my bathroom quickly, grabbing my tooth brush and tooth paste and became scrubbing my tongue and teeth.

i spit into the sink, rinsing my mouth and stepping out of the bathroom, throwing myself onto my bed. "fuck me man." i huffed, grabbing my pillow and screaming into it, letting out as much anger as i can without being loud. i threw my pillow back to the headboard of my bed, crawling towards it and getting under the covers, sinking into my bed and closing my eyes.

♈︎

i rubbed my eyes, getting out of bed and walking out of my room. i walked to the kitchen, hoping to see soap.

i huffed as simon looked over to me from the table, shortly continuing to scroll on his phone.

"morning." he mumbled.

"goodmorning." i say down across from him at the island, crossing my arms. "so.. about last night."

he looked up from his phone, shutting it off and putting it down on the island. "what're you talking about?"

"the whole 'playful' thing." i quoted with my fingers.

his brow raised, looking at me with confusion. "is this some kind of joke?" he grumbled, grabbing his phone again.

"what? so you're telling me you don't remember?" i furrowed my brows, snatching his phone from his hand.

"i don't have time for your stupid games (y/n)." he snapped, snatching his phone back and getting up from the table and walking away.

i huffed, shaking my head and slightly pinching my temple.

♈︎

i walked over to the living room, finding soap still sleeping on the couch. i leaned down, tapping soap on the shoulder.

he opened his eyes, giving me the harshest side eye.

my eyes widened and i stood up straight, looking down at soap still. "jeez sorry."

"what time is it?" soap mumbled, closing his eyes and pulling the blanket over his shoulder.

i grabbed my phone out my pocket and checked the time. "11am."

soap shot up, sitting on the couch and rubbing his eyes. "alright i'm up." he yawned, stretching and getting up from the couch.

"great." i walked out of the living room and towards my bedroom. quickly opening my door and shutting it. i lied down on my bed, looking out my window for a bit. my phone vibrating in my pocket made me slightly jump, grabbing it out my pocket and checking who was calling me.

i answered the private number and put the phone to my ear.

"meine schatz! you answered!"

"könig?" i sat up, widening my eyes as i heard his voice. it felt as if every single thing i stressed about washed away.

"i missed you schatz."

"i missed you too." i smiled a bit, getting up and locking my door.

"did you know i'll be home tomorrow?"

"really?" i exclaimed excitedly, sitting back down on my bed.

"yeah. hey uh- i have to go, i'll call you later tonight schatz."

"okay." i bit my nail, smiling ear to ear.

"i love you."

"i love you too."

the sound of the land line phone hitting against the rest echoed through the phone. i put my phone down and walked out of my room and made my way to the kitchen and out of the back door, putting my hood over my head as it poured down.

i seen soap at the shooting range, fixing the targets as some of them got knocked down from the harsh rain.

i walked over to him, helping him pick of one of the targets.

"hey." he looked up at me as he set down the target.

"hey."

"so, i fell asleep during the movie didn't i?" he chuckled, wiping the water off of his hands on his hoodie. "how was the movie?"

"it was good but- i didn't finish it." i wiped the water off my hands on my hoodie as well, putting my hands in my pockets.

"how come?" he tilted his head a bit.

"erm.." i hesitated a bit, looking off to the side. "i fell asleep unfortunately.."

"is that right?" he raised a brow, glaring at me slightly. he swung his arm around my shoulders. "walk with me."

"okay.." i walked beside him, feeling the cold breeze hit us from behind, making me shiver a bit since being wet didn't help either.

we continued walking off away from the shooting range and towards the obstacle course. "so what really happened?" he said in a low serious tone, keeping his eyes ahead.

"well- nothing really. simon and i were just in a bit of a argument during the movie and that was it." i replied, side eyeing soap a few times to see if he was looking at me.

"right and how did that end?" he looked over to me.

i sighed, not being able to hide it from him anymore since he was the only person i could tell. "i was teasing him and i think he took it the wrong way and he kissed me." i blurted out, feeling a pit in my stomach right after.

"he what?!" soap shouted, stopping in his tracks and standing infront of me with both hands on my shoulders. "what the hell do you mean he kissed you?"

"i- erm.." i felt a little in shock from his yelling, freezing up a bit.

"we're going back inside, let's go." he swung his arm back around my shoulders and rushed towards the house.

♈︎