chapter fourty five

♈︎

i woke up looking up at the ceiling. i collected myself and looking around the room, realizing i was in bed and not the chair i was in last night. i sat up and looked down at my feet, also realizing my boots were off. i looked on the side of the bed, seeing my boots and hoodie on the floor. i sighed, rubbing my eyes and looking at the other bed soap slept in. he was out cold. the blanket was half way off the bed and his head was under the pillow.

i giggled at him and looked down at my watch. "only 3am?" i whispered to myself. i looked up as i noticed simon wasn't in the room again.

i heard the toilet flush in the bathroom and faucet run. i brushed it off and laid back down, closing my eyes and huffed. i turned over on my side and heard the bathroom door open. simon walked over to the bed and i froze, immediately pretending i was still asleep. he pushed me over and laid next to me, turning his back on me and felt him pulling the covers over him. i slightly opened my eyes and seen simons dirty blonde hair now touched the collar of his shirt, longer than the last time i seen it. i sighed, turning over and closing my eyes.

♈︎

i woke up to the sound of bickering, i groaned as i opened my eyes, squinting them because of the light that was coming in through the balcony blinds. "will you shut the fuck up?" i snapped, looking over to soap and simon and throwing the pillow next to me at them. the pillow quickly hit me back, causing me to sit up. "what the fuck?"

"why the fuck did you think it was alright doing that?" soap shouted at simon, pointing his finger in his face.

ghost hit his hand away and looked down at him. "i don't see anywhere else to sleep." he turned away rubbing his nose through his mask.

"you wouldn't think to asking me to make room for you?" soap got into his face again, looking up at him.

"in your dreams." simon scoffed, chuckling at him. "fuck off yeah? it's not that serious."

"yeah? we'll see when könig hears." soap turned away from simon, walking back to the bed and grabbing his hoodie, slipping it on. simon watched him and stepped aside as soap stormed out of the room.

"what the hell was that?" i got out of bed, grabbing my boots and hoodie off the floor. "why are you two screaming at eachother this early?" i looked up at him. he didn't look down at me at all and kept looking forward.

"you fell asleep on the chair and looked uncomfortable, so i let you sleep with me." his chest heaved as he huffed. "do you have a problem with that, (y/n)?" he looked down at me slowly and tilted his head as he questioned.

"yeah it is." i looked at him, raising a brow. "im in a relationship, you can't just think that's okay." i walked back to the bed, grabbing my phone off of the dresser and unlocked it.

"whatever." simon huffed. "i'm going to go look for soap." he walked off, leaving the room and slamming the door shut. i scoffed, opening imessage and opening königs text.

guten morgen liebe.

i smiled as i read it over and over. i replied back and shut off my phone. i got up off of the bed and put on my boots, tying them tightly and putting my hoodie over my head and putting up my hood. i walked out of the room and walked towards the elevator, pushing the button and waiting for the doors to open. i watched the numbers drop to the 4th floor and open the doors. i stepped inside, pressing one and looked down the hallway. a hooded man with a mask appeared, watching me from down the hall and slowly started walking towards the elevator. my eyes widened and i pressed the close button again, watching the man slowly pick up the pace.

the doors slowly moved. i pushed the button faster, hoping it would make the close quicker. the doors finally shut before the man got any closer, my heart raced as i watched the number of floors go down to one. i quickly rushed out the elevator and looked around in panic for soap or simon. i looked near the food court and spotted a man with a mohawk sitting down at a table. i rushed over, walking quickly to him. "soap!" i shouted.

he turned his head and looked at me, getting up from his seat. "what's wrong?"

"we need to go immediately!" i grabbed soap by his forearms and looked back, feeling paranoid.

"what happened?" he looked down at me with worry all over his face. "come on, spit it out!" he shook me, making me turn back to him.

"someone is following me." my breathing gotten heavier, i looked back again and back at soap.

"you sure it wasn't just another person trying to use the elevator?" he furrowed his brows, looking up to see what i was looking at.

"it could've but why would they be wearing a hood and mask?" i gulped, looking down at my feet.

"hm. im not quite sure." soap grumbled, letting go of me. "where's simon?"

"i don't know. he left shortly after you did." i looked up at soap, letting go of his arms and tried to catch my breath.

"you sure it wasn't-"

"just fucking believe me!" i snapped. the food court gotten quiet and people turned their heads, shortly returning to their breakfast right after. i lowered my tone and tried to calm down. "trust me, it wasn't simon either."

soap sighed, nodding his head. "i believe you." he pulled out his phone from his pocket and swiped through it. he put it up to his ear and waited. "simon where the hell are you?" he turned away from me, walking away a bit. i sat down at the table and twiddled my thumbs. i felt eyes on me, and looked over to see whoever was staring at me. i didn't know if i was just paranoid from the past few days or losing my mind.

my heart dropped as i felt an arm grab me, i quickly turned and pushed them off. i looked up to see simon looking down at me and raising a brow under his balaclava. "what's your issue?" he grumbled, walking up to soap and chatting with him.

my leg bounced as my anxiety slowly started to die down. i took a deep breath and closed my eyes, trying to relax. i opened them once i felt a bit more calm. my phone buzzed in my pocket, making me slightly jump. i pulled it out and read the message that i've got from price.

be ready.
car almost there to get you three.

soap and simon shortly walked up to the table. "let's go." soap looked down at me, placing a hand on my shoulder. "we're going home."

                                     ♈︎