chapter seven

⚘ könig ⚘

we walked towards the bedroom, she held onto my hand as i led her to the bedroom. she smiled at me.

her beautiful (eye color) eyes always lit up when she seen me.

we walked in the room, i sat in the chair, sinking into it. i finally had time with her and had a chance to ask her to meet me in the weight room again.

we chatted, she teased me, making me feel flustered. "goodnight." i opened the door. before i could walk out ghost was standing there with an upset look in his eyes.

he rushed in, making me back up.

"you wanna fucking explain why your brother thought it was a good idea to steal coke and take out half of the cartel?"

i was shocked and stayed quiet. (y/n) was just as shocked as me. i never heard about this news, why would they discuss it without me?

ghost grabbed (y/n) by her arm, making her pull a muscle in her side where her rib was injured. i heard her grunt from pain.

my instinct was to protect her, i wanted to protect her with everything i had in me.

i pinned ghost against the wall threatening him. "what the fuck simon!"

i felt anger through my whole body. my body feeling hot, trying to stop myself from hurting my friend..

(y/n) stood in shock, she never seen me upset. i was always quiet and only spoke when spoken to, i only ever tried to make conversation with her.

ghost bickered his mind off, pushing me away and walking towards the meeting room, demanding (y/n) to follow him into it.

i explained to (y/n) i needed a minute to cool down, i was out of character. i didn't want her to see me like this.. ever.

my dark thoughts were driving me insane, the thought of her calmed me down and made everything die out. i sighed and made my way to the meeting room.

gaz explained everything to (y/n), leaving her stunned.

i felt bad of what ghost said to her. "your friend here owes (y/n) an apology." i added on to gaz.

ghost looked even more upset, throwing his usual tantrum.

finally the conversation was over, once again i walked (y/n) back to her room.

we said our good nights and i walked outside to the balcony.

i stayed there for a few minutes. thinking about her.

i need her so bad.

"fuck." i whispered to myself. why do i feel this way about her. it's only been two weeks since i've met her.

the morning light dawned over me through the blinds, waking me up.

i did the usual routine. i got up showered, got dressed and left the room.

i cooked breakfast for anyone that wanted it and left it on the kitchen island in tupperwear.

i made my way to (y/n's) room, opening the door.

i ducked my head and peaked around the corner before i came in."goodmorning schatz (sweetheart), i'm going to be at the weight room at 10am." i greeted her with a grin on my face, feeling excited to finally see her again.

i tried to apologize for yesterday. the guilt i was feeling was eating me up, those words hurt her.

"maybe keep your friend under control."

my heart sank, i didn't know what to say. i had no clue he was going to say any of those things. i only tried to protect her.

i tried to explain but i couldn't get the words out.

she took it the wrong way and thought i was defending ghost. i still couldn't get the words out, i tried my hardest. i just want to keep her safe.

" it's just nothing konig! what you want to torture me too?"

she took off her shirt, sitting in her bra. i tried my hardest not to look again.

i had a horrible guilt of looking at her last time when we found her at the cartels hide out.

i had a feeling, a gut feeling. only i should see her like that.. no one else.

"please just calm down, put the shirt back on." i calmly tried to reassure and convince her, hoping no one came in.

but of course. gaz walked in.

i quickly stood infront of her, getting upset and frustrated, getting in gaz's way so he didn't take a look at her.

"put the fucking shirt on. now"

she continued. i had enough, i put the shirt on her myself. i held her.

she cried in my arms, as i tried my best to console her, making her feel safer with me.

that's all i wanted. just her.. safe with me.

she asked to be alone.

i nodded my head. "just come see me when your ready." i shut the door behind me.

i sighed, rubbing my my face out of irritation.

i tapped my finger against my palm, trying to calm myself down. what if she doesn't feel the same.. "scheiße (shit)." i muttered to myself.

gaz walked up to me, with a concerning look. "what the fuck is going on.."

"i don't know honestly, ghost is acting strange." i sighed. "i'm going to the weight room." i pat gaz's shoulder and walked off to the weight room.