chapter fourty seven

♈︎

he grunted as he slowly pulled out, slowly jerking himself off as he finished on my ass and back. he groaned loudly, letting go of my wrists. "stay there." he walked towards the bathroom, pulling up his boxers and wiping his semen off of me. he smacked my ass, causing me to giggle. "you like that huh?" he chuckled.

i sat up and turned towards him, watching as he walked back to the bathroom and threw out the tissue he used. he walked back out, rubbing his neck. he pulled his shirt off over his head and laid down on the bed next to me.

"so.. how was your mission?" i bent down and reach for my panties on the floor, putting them back on and laying down next to him. he rested his arm behind his head and looked over at me.

"it was okay." he huffed as his nose twitched slightly. "but it was hell without you schatz." he giggled, turning his head towards me and grinned. "you?"

"well.. it was something i guess."

"didnt need anyone to save your ass?" he teased.

"shut up." i giggled, turning to him and placing my hand on his chest. "but before we left someone was following me- i think."

"mm, you think?" he raised a brow looking down at me.

"i don't know. i think i was just paranoid." i sighed, breaking eye contact from him.

"it's okay." he slightly giggled, looking up at the ceiling.

i looked at the edge of the bed. his legs practically hung over the bed. "why don't we go to your room? you can't even fit on my bed."

he quickly looked back over to me. "hm?"

i sat up, looking down at him and furrowed my brows. "you heard me, come on." i slowly lifted myself off the bed. he quickly pulled me back down and pulled me on top of him.

"but i like your room." he pleaded, giving me his stupid puppy eye look.

"oh come on." i almost relented but felt pretty bad that he never was able to fit in my bed.

"my room is a mess schatz-"

"let's go!" i lifted myself back up and slid off of the bed, pulling his arm.

"schatz-"

i let go of him, letting his arm drop. "fine." i walked towards the door and twisted the door handle. "i'll be in there waiting for you then."

his eyes widened as he watched me walk out, quickly swinging the door open. he quickly followed behind me, hitting his head on the top of the hallway opening.

he quickly dropped his head down and rubbed it. "schatz come on." he pleaded, rubbing the top of his head still.

"you need to slow down and watch your head." i looked forward as we walked up to his bedroom door. he moved in the way of the door knob, standing in front of me.

"schatz- sweetheart, please my room is-"

"then i'll help you clean it!" i huffed out of annoyance, reaching behind him and twisting the doorknob. he stood close to the door, holding it to stop me from opening it any more. "könig!"

he nervously smiled as he looked down at me. "baby please-"

i slipped under his arm and pushed the door open, walking into his room. "now what's so bad about your room?"

"nothing! see? now come on." he held onto my wrist, slowly pulling me out.

"are you hiding something?" i looked up at him in the dark, furrowing my eyebrows and snatching my wrist from his hand.

"no of course not! i just-"

"are you hiding someone then?"

"schatz.. baby no." he stammered over his words.

i huffed, flicking on the light switch in his bedroom and widened my eyes. "what the hell happened to your room?" i shouted, looking at the drywall practically torn down, showing the wooden panels.

"um-"

i turned to könig looking up at him. "is this what you were hiding?"

he sighed and looked at me embarrassed and defeat. "i'm sorry." he pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head.

"it's fine. are you gonna help me clean or stand there?"

he lifted his head, looking at me and tilted his head in confusion. "you aren't mad?"

"no, but i want a explanation after." i walked out of the room, grabbing a near by broom and dustpan. i walked back in, sweeping the drywall dust and bits off of the floor.

könig walked out of the room and shortly returned with a garbage bag. soap peaked his head in and looked around, shocked and his mouth wide open. "holy hell did a bull go on a rampage in here?"

könig turned around, looking at him. "why are you awake?"

"can't sleep when you two are screaming at eachother." he leaned against the door and crossed his arms as he watched us clean. "so what happened in here?"

"i don't know soap." i replied, sweeping the last bit of dry wall off the floor.

"right.. i'll leave you two to if then!" soap grinned, walking out of the room.

"asshole." i rolled my eyes and poured the dust out of the dustpan and into the garbage bag.

könig picked up his clothes that were on the floor and threw them into a basket. he grabbed the broom and dustpan from me, carrying it back to the hallway.

i sat down on his bed and looked at the walls again. they seemed as if they were all hit multiple times with a sledgehammer.

könig walked in, shutting off the lights and walking over to his window, slightly opening the blinds and laid down next to me. he pulled the covers over us and moved closer to me, wrapping his arm around me. "i'm sorry schatz."

"why are you apologizing." i closer my eyes, grabbing his hand and holding it.

"i don't mean to make you worry."

"it's my job." i teased, rubbing his knuckles with my thumb. i looked down at his hand, realizing his knuckles felt like they were cut.  i slightly moved them, trying to see in the moonlight that was coming in through the blinds. his knuckles were terribly bruised and cut open, some were already healing. i looked away from his hand and looked over my shoulder. his eyes were closed and he was fast asleep, lightly snoring and his eyebrows slightly furrowed.

i huffed, turning my head and closing my eyes.

♈︎