chapter fifty one

(tw: this chapter is kinda gory bc military things ehehe)

♈︎

a twig snapping interrupted us. könig pulled me down to the ground, laying me down on my stomach. he looked around in alert, trying to find where the noise came from.

"keep your head down." he sternly commanded. getting up from against the tree and drawing his gun. he slowly crept towards a tree, taking cover against and and aiming his gun at the enemy that was in the distance.

i seen movement in my peripheral, turning my head. one of the cartel members charging towards könig. 

"könig!"

he turned his head, looking at the man rush him. he was a bit bigger than könig, a few inches shorter. i quickly got up, rushing towards them but gotten yanked back and held in a headlock.

i felt the cold barrel of a gun press against my temple. "don't. move." the mysterious voice of a woman said into my ear. she slipped the gun out of my back from my waist band, tossing it somewhere onto the ground.

i watched as the man tussled with könig. disarming him of his gun, he pushed könig back and punched him in the face. könig grunted, slightly stunned as he stumbled back, pulled out his knife and raising it as he went in to stab the man.

the man grabbed his wrist before the blade could hit him in the shoulder, head butting könig.

"put him down!" the woman shouted at the man from behind me. "i'll kill you i-" gunshots in the distance interrupted me, making me slightly jump.

i painfully watched as könig struggled, grunting as he gotten hit each time. the man disarmed könig of his knife, swinging it as he threw a punch. könig avoided the blade a few times, punching the man in his jaw.

"yeah that's it- atta boy!" she shouted again, praising the man.

he managed to stab könig in the shoulder, causing his arm to drop. könig bellowed in pain, getting hit in the abdomen and dropping down to his knees.

"könig!" i screamed out, watching in horror as the man wrapped his arm around his neck, choking him out.

"shut up!" the woman pressed the gun harder against my temple.

"let him go!"

"shut the fuck up!" she shouted out aggressively.

könig shortly stopped struggling, dropping his hands down. the man let go of him, chuckling as i watched königs unconscious body drop harshly against the ground, 7 meters ahead of me.

i felt a lump in my throat form, feeling a tear roll down my cheek.

the woman pressed the gun against my temple again to remind me of her presence. "price. where is he?"

"i don't know." i replied emotionless, looking down at könig.

"where is he!" she shouted.

"i don't fucking know! we gotten split up because of you fucks!" i snapped, squirming in her grip.

"your not going anywhere until we find him." she tightened her grip around my neck.

the man dragged könig away towards a near by tree, hogtying him down and kicking him in his ribs. könig shot up, groaning out in pain. the gunshots shortly stopped, giving me a better chance of being able to think now.

"fine." i quickly wrapped my leg behind the woman's, putting my full weight onto her as i leaned back, causing us to fall down. i broke out of her head lock, turning over and grabbing her wrist. i bashed her hand against the ground, forcing her to let go of the gun. she punched me in the jaw, trying to flip me over on my back. i wrapped my hands around her neck tightly, listening to her gasp for air as i strangled her.