crack chapter~thirty five

✵
CHAPTER CRACK AS I PROMISED SORRY I TOOK SO LONG LOVES >:3

könig sighed as he looked down to the comment and read it aloud.

@cocunutmilk125 comment: Uh so König favorite thing about y/n.

his eyes lit up as he smiled ear to ear. "everything!"

he looked back down and scrolled to another, seeing his name again, reading the comment out loud again.

@localhooker306 comment: Konig lets say hypothetically i wanted to suck on ur moobs and smack ur juicy ass...hypothetically ofc.

he looked away from the phone with a awaited smile. "entschuldigung? i am in love with a sweet girl!" he huffed, looking back down.

he scrolled again and sighed as he seen his name under a comment again. "if this is worse i swear." he read the comment out loud.

@Michelle_Zeus003 comment: König FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLS FUCK MY BRAINS OUT. IM SO DOWN BAD FOR YOU I CANNOT. IM ON MY KNEES PLEASE JUST FUCK ME I AM BEGGING ill I love you König, my sweet junge <33.

his eyes widened as he mumbled to himself. "i don't think (y/n) will be very happy reading these.. you are all so horny." he giggled. he scrolled down once again.

"oh price this is for you!" he sighed from relief and handed the phone to price.

price huffed and moved the phone further back and squinted as he read the comment out loud.

@ravenlikesmen comment: Price darling I want you as a dad and daddy like your so fucking hot and your children g all of task force 141 can rail me please and thank you mwah

his eyes widened and he slightly smirked, staring at the comment. "well that's what i'm talking about!" his smile dropped as he read over the comment again. "wait you said all of task force 141? i don't like sharing." he rolled his eyes and scrolled down, reading the bottom comment and handing könig the phone again. "this one's yours."

"GOTTVERDAMMT!" his voice slightly cracked as he screamed out, slamming his fist against the coffee table. "please, let me see." look down at the phone and read the comment out loud.

@JordanHaha2 comment: König mein liebe I know you don't know me but I know you I love you so much like actually I giggle and kick my feet whenever I read about you yeah l've listened to some...audios about you and your on my TikTok all the time I see you like every day and like UHM you may have no ass but you packing somewhere else like gah damn l'm on my knees bro I love you l'd do anything for you

he shook his head, reading the rest of the comment and groaning. "why do you all talk about my ass? i'm telling (y/n)."

"telling me what?" i walked into the room, looking over to könig and price.

"nothing- i mean! this comment, sehen." he huffed handing me the phone over as i read the comment in horror.

"you guys are gross." i shook my head, laughing at the comment and handing könig back the phone.

                                    ✵