chapter fifty four

(schatz = sweetheart)

♈︎

soap and i walked out of the weight room and stood in the hallway.

"(y/n).. i think.." soap hesitated, looking down at the ground and closing his eyes.

"spit it out!" i snapped, watching him looking down embarrassingly.

"i think simon has some sort of attraction towards you, and i know-"

"oh i already know." i cut him off, looking at him, trying to hold back my laugh.

"oh.. well- it's alot deeper than you think.." he looked at me, rubbing the back of his neck and looking at the weight room door.

"what?"

"how about you just do some snooping in his room and see if you find what i did." he whispered, looking back at the little window in the door and straightening himself out.

simon walked out of the weight room, slowly walking past us both. "don't stop talking now dish soap." he teased.

"go on brit." soap scoffed, scowling at simon.

simons bedroom door slammed, echoing through the house and making soap jump. "jesus." soap sighed, looking down at his phone and looked back up at me. he shrugged his shoulders and raised his brows. "just do some snooping when he isn't in there, trust me you'll find what i did quickly."

"sure.." i turned on my heel, walking away from soap. i walked towards my bedroom, opening the door and shutting it behind me.

i walked into my bathroom and locked the door, turning on the shower and letting the water warm up. i undressed myself and looked at myself in the mirror, looking at the scars and bruises all over my body. i shook my head and brushed it off, stepping into the shower and letting the water run on me.

♈︎

i stepped out of my room, walking over to the kitchen and opening the fridge. i rummaged through it, looking for something to eat. i sighed, closing the fridge and letting out a yelp as soap suddenly appeared from behind the fridge door.

"shh!" he shushed, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"soap what the fuck?" i whispered, sighing out of relief.

"i have to show you something." he grabbed my arm, leading me to his room. he opened the door slowly and flicked on the light. his room was neat and clean with a hint of lavender in the air.

"your room is so nice!" i looked around, looking at his light colored walls and pictures hung up nicely.

"thanks but that's not important." he opened the drawer and pulled out a pair of my underwear. "i thought i should return these to you."

my jaw dropped and i looked at him with shock on my face, snatching the panties from him. "gross you creep!" i laughed teasingly, stuffing my panties into the pocket of my hoodie.

"i found them in simons room."

my smile faded and i felt myself turn cold and pale. "what."

"and i don't think it was for some laughs either." he shook his head, resting his hands on his hips.

i felt my face get hot. every emotion in me came up from the bottom of my stomach. "what the fuck." i mumbled, feeling my hands get hot from anger. "i'm gonna fucking kill him!" i shouted, storming out of soaps room.

"(y/n) please don't-" he shouted from behind me, quickly rushing out his room as well.

"i don't care soap!" i shouted back, stomping towards simons room and barging in. i flicked on the lights, reaching revealing his slightly messy room.

simon turned over on his side and threw his pillow over his head. "get out." he mumbled from under the pillow.

"not until you tell me why you had this in your fucking room!" i took the panties out my pocket and threw them on his bed.

he grumbled, tossing his hand on the night stand trying to find his balaclava. i snatched the mask away and grabbed the pillow from his head, throwing it on the floor. "get up simon!"

soap walked into the room, looking at simon and then me. "please don't make this a bigger deal than it already is." he pleaded, gently grabbing me and trying to move me away from him.

simon sat up facing away from me and soap, looking over at the panties on his bed. "oh those."

"oh those- you want to fucking explain?" i shouted, looking over soaps shoulder.

"please (y/n) you'll wake everyone up!" soap tried to calm me down, standing in front of me and holding my arms.

"you're such a creep!" i scolded, huffing as i tried to break from soaps grip.

"they were mixed with my laundry." simon sighed, laying back down and covering himself with his blanket.

"oh bullshit simon!" i shoved soap and stepped towards simons bed, pulling the covers off of him.

"fuck off mate!" simon looked over at me, he ran his fingers through his hair, sweeping it back. his hair looked darker in the poor lighting in his room, practically brown. "don't come snooping in my room anyway, i was going to give it back."

"yeah? so is this what you had in the bathroom with you?" i snapped, throwing the blanket back at him.

he stayed silent, looking away from and and laughing. he rubbed the stubble on his face and looked back over at me. "yeah, so?"

i looked at him in disgust and shook my head. "you're disgusting simon."

"will you two shut up before you wake someone up!" soap shouted, looking over at the both of us. "now if könig finds out, he's going to kill him!"

"if könig finds out what?"

soaps eyes widened and he didn't dare to look behind him.

könig ducked under the door frame, moving soap aside as he walked in.

"great! i'm going to leave before i become a victim of murder as well." soap rambled, turning around and looking up at könig.

"not until you tell me."

i watched soap point over to simon. "simon stole your lassies underwear."

"shit." i mumbled to myself, looking at könig as he noticed my panties on the bed. i stepped back from the bed and glanced at simon who was looking at me.

he stood up, walking around the bed and faced könig. "you tired of fighting over her yet?"

"könig no!" soap shouted, frantically trying to pull him away. "please he's just trying to be a bother, don't fight!"

könig snatched his arm away from soap, glaring at simon. "stay away from her." könig stepped away from simon, grabbing
panties from his bed and then reached for my arm, pulling me in front of him as he walked me out the room.

"könig-"

"he's got to be playing some joke." he grumbled, taking me to my bedroom.

"i don't know what his problem is!" könig shouted, tossing my underwear into the basket and taking a seat on my bed. he huffed, rubbing his face.

"i honestly don't know anymore, please just don't fight over me anymore." i sat next to him, placing my hand on his shoulder as i was trying to comfort him.

"i can't keep that promise."

♈︎