chapter sixty six

(schatz = sweetheart)

♈︎

i sighed as i folded the last of königs pants, placing them back into the basket and laying back on his bed, spreading my arms out and staring up at the ceiling.

"so how was it seeing him yesterday?"

simons voice spooked me, making me jump up and turn to the door.

"what?"

"i'd expect soap to take you out to get things off your mind rather than gaz." he leaned against the door, crossing his arms. "why can't you stay away from him? he's dangerous."

"and all of you aren't?" i snapped, furrowing my brows and glaring at him.

"he's a danger to himself (y/n), look what he did to you!" he pushed himself off of the door, walking towards the bed and sitting next to me.

i remained quiet, not knowing how to reply.

"you need something better than that, yeah?" he looked over to me, giving me a slight side eye.

"why do you care." i folded my arms, creating a barrier for myself as he stared longer.

"i know better." he replied, breaking eye contact from me.

"oh good god, you've been nothing burns bully to me since i've gotten here." i huffed, rolling my eyes and crossing my legs.

"mmh- someone needed to toughen you up, everyone seems to spoil you." he looked over to me again, his gaze was softer than before.

"i'm not doing this again simon." i grumbled, getting up from the bed.

he sighed, looking towards the door and getting up from the bed, standing closely in front of me. he looked down at me, placing his hand on my shoulder and slightly pushing me back before he walked out of the room.

i sighed, walking out shortly and shutting the door behind me, walking towards the kitchen.

♈︎

i passed soap the remote to the tv in the living room, sitting next to him and wrapping my blanket around me.

"wanna watch something scary?" soap looked over to me, smiling.

"sure!" i smiled back, looking over to him and back at the tv as he clicked netflix.

simon walked into the living room, taking a seat on the couch with us, sitting next to me.

"rare for you to join a movie night." soap raised a brow, glaring over at simon.

"i have nothing better to do."

"uhhuh.." soap said in a questioning tone, turning back to the tv and clicking a movie.

♈︎

half way into the movie i looked over and noticed soap knocked out, slouching a bit with his head tilted back. i looked back over to the movie and sighed, putting my legs up on the table.

"quite rude isn't it?" simon grumbled, looking over to my legs on the coffee table.

"i live here too don't i?" i replied, continuing to watch the movie.

he leaned over, pushing my legs off of the coffee table and sat back on the couch.

i looked over to him and grimaced, putting my feet back up and crossing them. he knocked my legs back down again with his foot, giving me a irritated glare. i rolled my eyes, putting my feet back up while trying to contain my laughter.