chapter fourteen

♈︎

we entered the back door that lead into the kitchen, everyone was seated at the island.

soap groaned, taking his seat and putting his head down.

"why don't you go fetch us some drinks könig, we're all out." price pulled out a deck of cards from the drawer and gave me a little wave.

"i suppose training was well since your covered in dirt?" he looked me up and down and chuckled.

i looked down noticing how dirty my dark cargos were. "oh.. erm well yea!"

"good." he looked away and lit his cigar while taking a seat. "you play?"

"oh no, sorry.. but i'll watch!" price nodded and handed cards out to gaz and ghost. i took a seat next to him.

price leaned over and whispered to me, "help me cheat." he nudged my shoulder and chuckled.

soap held his hand out, still keeping his head down. price hit the top of his head and placed the cards in his hand. "keep your head up idiot."

soap rubbed the top of his head, "maybe i can if you don't give me a concussion from hitting me so much." he looked over at me and winked.

i giggled watching them get competitive over the little card game.

"oh you bloody wank." ghost scoffed at gaz.

10 minutes passed and the men are already hollering at eachother over the silly little game.

"your not gonna take my fucking money this time!" soap pointed at price.

price let out a loud laugh, drawing his cards.

könig finally stepped in the kitchen with four 8 packs of beer.

"finally!" price motioned könig over. könig handed everyone a beer and offered me one.

"okay maybe just one." i looked up and smiled at him. he sat at the end of the island.

"cheers my friends." soap lifted his can of beer and so did everyone else.

they continued their game, practically drunk screaming at eachother and slurring all of their words.

"you- you.. you've got a funny look on yer face there." price poked his finger at soaps face. soap wheezed, laughing until his face was red.

"you all- you all smell like shit.. and you suck." ghost took a sip from the van before crushing it and slamming it on the table. "i'm gonna.. go piss." he got up, barely keeping his balance. he tripped and held onto the counter, knocking everything off. laughing at his own mistake.

gaz walked over to me, "are we the only ones who know how to responsibly drink?"

"possibly."

"knew it."

i giggled at gaz, looking over to könig. he was staring at the moth on the wall that came in through the window.

"you see that.. little guy right- right there?" he pointed at the moth. "he's fucking- he's so cool." he turned over and laughed at me.

i giggled at him, "maybe you had too much to drink."

"what? n-noooo.." he laughed, leaning to the side.

"(y/n) come here a second!" gaz peaked his head into the window of the back door.

i got up walking over to gaz and opening the door, "what's up?"

he pointed at ghost, who was peeing right in the bushes.

i let out a loud laugh before covering my mouth.

"aye buddy, i don't think that's the bathroom."

ghost swayed back and fourth, trying to keep his balance. "fuck off will ya?" ghost turned his head, before looking back down.

gaz turned to me and i met his eyes before bursting out laughing with him.

price opened the door with a cigar in his hands, before looking over at ghost.

"what the fuck" he laughed, falling onto the ground.

"oh come on.." gaz groaned, "get up big fella." he held his hand out for price. i grabbed prices other hand and helped gaz pick him up.

ghost walked over, smelling like piss and beer.

"oh you stink." gaz covered his nose with his shirt and looking away from ghost.

"aww you don't like me now?" ghost teased, still swaying back and fourth.

i turned and walked back into the kitchen seeing soap was killing time by finding whatever he can to eat in the fridge.

könig was on the table with his head down, practically passed out drunk. i walked up behind him and tapped his shoulder.

"no.. go away i have a girlfriend.." he mumbled, i laughed as my cheeks felt hot from being flustered.

"come on i'm gonna take you to bed."

"no! no my girlfriend won't like that." i rolled my eyes and smiled, tugging on his arm to attempt to lift him up.

he helped me by lifting himself up and using me to keep his balance.

i finally reached his room and opened the door, flipping the light switch on.

"watch your he-" a loud thump came from above me, soon könig ducked down and rubbed his head.

"aw fuck." he tightly shut his eyes in pain and groaned, i pushed him onto the bed and walked over to his feet.

i untied his boots and slipped them off, soon before moving next to him and taking off his belt and setting it on the floor along with his boots.

i shut the light off and opened the door.

"no.. can you please.. stay."

i looked over to könig, his grey eyes seemed to be glowing from the moonlight coming through the window.

"yea, i'll stay." i smiled and sat next to him on the bed, taking off my boots. i stood back up and got on the right side of the bed.

i snatched the blanket from under könig and covered him up. i finally laid down next to him, sighing from the relaxation.

i turned to my side, trying to get comfortable until i felt a arm around my neck. könig was snoring, holding onto me and keeping me close to him.

his body was warm and he held me tightly but not enough to hurt me. i grabbed some blanket and covered myself up before closing my eyes.