chapter eight

to stop confusion for povs ~  ♈︎- (y/n's) symbol ~ ⚘ königs symbol :D

♈︎

i sighed, the time passed so quickly. it was already 11am.

i finally got up and made my way to the weight room. i walked in, könig was doing push ups.

his sweat beaded off his arms and forehead.

his shirt fit him perfectly, he was obviously an athletic man. that shape only comes from lots of time in a gym.

he pushed his arms to get up, finishing his sets. his corded muscles rippled as he lifted himself.

i stared in awe, everything was attractive about him. not just his looks.

the way he holds me, speaks to me, holds me. the way he looks at me with his grey eyes. his eyes were as gray as thick, prowling clouds in a thunderstorm. or maybe it was the way he made me feel.

"i thought you were never going to show up schatz (sweetheart)!" he grinned his goofy smile at me.

"be happy i came." i teased, giggling at him.

he walked closer to me, his chest heaved as he breathed. he grabbed the towel off the bench behind me and wiped the sweat off his face.

"can we.. maybe talk?" his face got pale. he looked nervous.

"what's on your mind?" i put my hand on his shoulder to reassure him.

"you."

my heart sank. was he gonna tell me he feels the same way i do about him? or if i need to leave because i'm a problem..

"i.. i need you. something about you makes my cold heart feel warm." he grabbed my hand, holding it. "you complete a part of me that's missing (y/n).."

i stood there shocked, feeling flustered.

"könig.. i think i need you too." i leaned closer, getting lost in his eyes.

he moved his hand from mine and gently cupped my cheek, rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

his breathing got heavier, as mine did, feeling the tension and his body gently against mine.

he turned us, pushing me in the corner of the wall, his thumb rubbed my bottom lip as he leaned in.

i leaned in, as our lips met.

he deeply kissed me, i felt his need through his kisses. they grew hungrier each time he kissed me.

he gently put his left hand around my neck, moving his other down to my hip, pulling them in closer to him. his leg moved in between mine, brushing against my sensitive spot.

a small moan escaped my lips, my hands moved around his neck, holding onto him. i needed him badly.

i pulled away. "könig.."

he looked at me, cupping my cheek and rubbing it again.

"take me.. please."

he grinned, kissing me again before moving down to my neck, i felt my eyes close from the pleasure.

i gasped, as his soft gentle kisses made me feel more excited.

"did i walk in at a bad time.."

i jumped, and opened my eyes. soap was at the door, with an awkward expression on his face.

könig grunted out of frustration and stopped kissing my neck, but staying in that position.

"actually you did. what do you want stück scheiße (piece of shit) ?"

his german accent was so thick but not too deep, his voice got deeper as he spoke german, it left me feeling even more excited.

"ghost wants to have a word with you könig, just wrap up what you're doing quickly and meet us in the meeting room." soap awkwardly left the weight room.

"he's acting like he's never seen anyone kiss." i giggled

"he'll be fine.." könig continued kissing my neck, holding himself against the wall with his arms, trapping me in them.

i cupped his cheek, gasping at his soft kisses.

"go.. before you get in trouble."

he groaned, standing up straight. "i'll see you in a bit schatz (sweetheart)."

he gave me another kiss before leaving the weight room and shutting the door. his heavy foot steps echoed down the hall.