chapter thirty four

♈︎

i woken up to something hitting the window gently. i opened my eyes and slowly got up, trying not to wake up könig. i walked over to the window and looked through the blinds, it was dark and grey out. the rain tapped the window each time a drop fell on the glass. i looked afar at the tree outside. everything seemed gloomy and darker than usual. i brushed it off and walked over to the bathroom, turning off the light as it was too bright and turned on the faucet, grabbing my tooth brush and brushing my teeth.

i tied my hair back and walked out of the bathroom, putting on my black hoodie and grabbing my boots. i walked over to könig who was snoring and slightly smiled. i kissed him on his temple and slowly pulled away before getting grabbed and flipped onto the bed. i yelped and he put his hand over my mouth.

"shhh.. i don't want you to leave me yet schatz (sweetheart)." he smiled, keeping his eyes closed.

"why's that?" i smiled, cupping my hand on his cheek, gently rubbing it with my thumb.

"i miss you." he kissed me a few times and opened his eyes, looking into mine. "i haven't got to spend time with you."

i frowned and kissed him on his lips. "i missed you too." i smiled, playing with his face. "and i missed something a little more."

he giggled, his scars crinkled as he smiled. "i think i miss something too." he gently grabbed my backside and squeezed. "i think we have a little time." he squeezed slightly tighter, pushing me closer. his bulge pressed against my thigh as he pulled me in.

"excited already?" i teased, smiling and looking down with my eyes.

"of course." he smiled slightly, pushing me onto my back and getting on top of me. "you look so pretty schatz (sweetheart)."

i smiled, putting my hand on his bare chest and gently sliding it down to his stomach. he slightly shivered and bit his lip.

he slipped off my boots from under the covers and threw them aside. he repositioned himself under the covers and pulled my pants down. i lifted myself in assistance since they didn't come off in the first tug.

he stood up straight, kneeling on his knees and looking down at my panties. "cute." he smirked, placing his thumb on my nub over the panties, slowly rubbing.

i gasped and quickly covered my mouth, tilting my head back from pleasure. he stopped, pulling my underwear aside. "keep these on, we're going to be quick love." he smiled, pulling his waist band down and revealing his large member. he brought his hand up to his mouth and spit in it, slowly rubbing it on his tip.

he pressed the tip of his member against my slit and slowly pushed in. "you okay?" he grunted as i squeezed around the tip of his member. i nodded, trying my best to keep quiet.

"no." he moved my hand from my mouth and held it down. "i want to hear you."

"but- everyone's sleeping." he stopped pushing in as i looked up at him, gazing into his eyes.

"don't worry about that love, focus on me." he grunted, looking down and pushing in deeper. i moaned and closed my eyes from pleasure, tilting my head back.

"that's it." he panted, thrusting his hips slightly faster. he moaned as he pushed in, tilting his head back. he lifted my legs and leaned down to me, putting my foot up against his shoulder.

he thrusted harder as he looked down, holding my thigh. sweat beaded off his forehead and chest, dripping onto my stomach. i moaned as he thrusted into me faster, feeling myself tighten around his member. he groaned and placed his thumb onto my nub, rubbing it slowly.

i moaned louder, covering my mouth and slowly began pressing my legs together.

"no, keep open." he stammered,  his english worsened as he was occupied. "scheiße (shit)." his voice deepened as he spoke in german, groaning and slowly his pace down. he panted heavily and thrusted once more before feeling myself release around him, i let out another moan as my legs dropped. könig groaned and slowly pulled out, releasing himself onto my stomach and moving down to my slit, slowly rubbing the tip of his member on my nub.

his chest heaved as he panted, wiping the sweat off of his forehead and pulling up his waist band. "stay here." he got up and got out of the bed, walking over to the bathroom and grabbing a rag before putting it under the faucet. he walked over to me and wiped off whatever cum was left on my stomach, cleaning me off. he paused before putting down the rag and leaned closer to me placing a few kisses on my face. he looked at me and smiled, gently pinching my cheek.

"thank you." i smiled, sitting up and taking a deep breath since i was out of breath. a bang at the door occurred and i looked over towards the door.

"can you guys shut the fuck up? it's 8am!" ghost shouted behind the door, hearing his footsteps echo away from the door. i giggled and looked over to könig, putting on his pants and shirt.

he walked towards me and grabbed my pants, flipping them inside right and holding them open for me. i slipped into my pants as he buttoned them up and grabbed my boots and placed them in front of me. i slipped them on and followed behind him out the door.

"are you hungry schatz (sweetheart)?" he looked down at me.

i nodded, "yea, very." i smiled.

he nodded and walked towards the kitchen, walking towards the fridge.

i sat at the island and looked at my phone, scrolling through tiktok once again. i rested my chin in my hand and sighed.

soap walked in, sitting next to me and looking over at my phone. "sounds like you two were having fun this morning." he nudged my shoulder, giggling.

"a lot of fun." i teased back, smirking at soap.

gaz walked in looking practically horrified, eyeing me and könig as he walked in.

"what's the matter? yer lookin a bit peely wally." soap teased, giggling loudly at gaz as he took a seat.

"don't speak that gibberish to me right now." he looked at me with wide eyes, pointing at me then könig. "you two are nasty." he sighed, leaning back in the chair and crossing his arms.

"oh please, your being dramatic!" soap chuckled.

"your being dramatic!" gaz mocked soap in his accent, waving his arms sarcastically. "you shut your mouth, i don't want two horn balls being my alarm clock." gaz complained, putting his head down and groaning.

könig looked over his shoulder and eyes gaz as he was over the stove before looking at me and winking. i covered my mouth as i slightly giggled and looked at soap. he, too, was trying to hold his laugh in.