chapter fourty four

(time skip- a little busy guys, i'm sorry.)

                                     ♈︎

i looked at the ceiling, watching the ceiling fan spin quickly. "how much longer do we have to be here?" i sat up straight looking at soap. "i'm tired of hotel missions."

"they aren't hotel missions, we're hiding here since the bunker was found a few days ago- did you not pay attention to anything soap said?" simon snapped, looking up from his magazine and thrusted his hips as he shuffled in the chair.

"no i was too distracted by your mask, it stinks." i snapped back out of frustration, turning my head to simon and eyed him. "and i looked at soap, not you simon." i turned back to soap, looking at him scroll through his phone.

"we'll be leaving soon." he scratched his beard, focusing on his phone.

i squinted my eyes at him and rolled my eyes shortly after, grabbing my phone out of my pocket and opening it. i opened my imessage and thought about texting könig. i shrugged my shoulders and started typing away, telling him about how much i need him right now. i hesitated before i hit send, swiping away from the app and quickly opening another out of being nervous and flustered after hitting send.

a few minutes passed, i started to worry that könig didn't want to talk because we've been away from eachother for so long. i shook my head and got the thought out of my head. i clicked imessage again and felt my heart sink to my ass. my eyes widened as i looked who i accidentally sent the message to. i slowly looked up at my phone and seen simon look up from his, glaring at me from across the room. i felt my face immediately get hot from embarrassment and guilt. i got out of the bed and quickly walked past simon, walking into the bathroom and slamming the door shut, locking it behind me.

"what. the. fuck." i sat down on the toilet and buried my face into my knees. "oh my god why." i felt more embarrassed each second.

a knock at the door interrupted my freak out and i looked up from my knees and at the door. "get the fuck away from the door!" i shouted, feeling tears sting my eyes. "god that's so embarrassing.." i muttered to myself.

"just let me in will you?" simon shouted from behind the door and twisted the doorknob.

i groaned, getting up from the ground and unlocking the door. i slid back to the floor and sat against the wall, watching him walk in and shut the door behind him. he looked down at me as he walked to the toilet and took a seat. he thrusted his hips as he shuffled on the toilet, trying to sit comfortably. "so.." he leaned down to me and squinted his eyes. "what's this?" he showed me my message on his phone.

my heart sank to my ass. i closed my eyes and huffed, rubbing my forehead. "i can't right now." a tear rolled down my cheek as i felt more stressed than ever.

"you're over reacting. i thought you had a thing for könig." he tilted his head leaning closer to me. i looked at him and grimaced, looking away from him again.

"the text wasn't meant for you." i snapped, keeping myself from making eye contact with him.

he shuffled again and leaned back. "you sure?" he cleared his throat and placed his hands on his knees.

"yup."

"hm. is that so?" he chuckled. "it sounded a little specific and not towards könig."

i scoffed, rolling my eyes and huffed. "it wasn't meant for you get that through your thick skull." i took a quick glance at him, it looked like he was smiling under his mask.

"right.. is that why you can't keep eye contact with me?" he tilted his head towards my peripherals. "look at me."
i kept looking straight and ignoring him. "look at me!" he shouted, gently grabbing my face and turned it to him, staring me down.

i looked up at him, feeling my breathing get heavier. i furrowed my brows as and looked at me as if he was studying my features. he let go and squinted his eyes again, looking at me up and down. "right?"

i wiped away my tear that was slightly drying on my face, watching him lean back again. "just get out." i felt a lump in my throat forming, stopping me from saying another word.

he huffed, getting up from the toilet and looked down at me again as he walked out of the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. i felt relief as the door shut, letting out a exhale and slowly getting up from the ground. i walked towards the sink and looked at myself. i turned on the faucet and ran the water on my hands, and washing my face with cold water.

i looked at myself again, feeling disappointed and shook my head. "god dammit.." i mumbled to myself and walked out of the bathroom.

"sooo.. what happened in there?" soap stopped me infront of the door and looked down at me.

"what? nothing." i furrowed my brows as i looked up at him. he smirked and shook his head, walking past me and going into the bathroom. i walked over to the chair and sat down, looking out the balcony and watching the car lights glow and zoom past on the roads.

soap exited the bathroom and shut off the lights, walking towards the bed and laying on it, letting out a long sigh.

"wait- where did simon go?" i looked over to soap, squinting my eyes to see better in the dim lighting.

"to the lobby." soap mumbled into the pillow, turning over on his side and shortly started snoring. i shook my head and looked out the balcony again before looking down to my watch. it was only 8pm, the day seemed to be going by slower than usual.

the door opened, making me turn my head towards the noise. simon walked in with a box of food, setting it down on the counter and walking over to the bed. he flicked on the lamp and stretched his back.

"where'd you get food from?" i looked over to the counter and back to simon.

"the restaurant downstairs, where else?" he rolled his eyes and took off his shirt and unbuckled his belt, sitting on the bed and slipping his pants off his legs. he flicked off the light and rustled the sheets. "fuck.." he groaned, getting comfortable in the bed.

i sighed, looking back out the balcony and watching the cars drive by again.

"are you going to sleep?" simon questioned, i turned my head to look at him. he turn around and looked at me from across the small room.

"later." i looked back out the window, taking a deep breath and closing my eyes. i heard the bed creak as he turned back around.

                                     ♈︎